7 days left for this ico, you guys buying neo now or waiting for it to drop lower?

7 days left for this ico, you guys buying neo now or waiting for it to drop lower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
icobroker.trade/
join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001339652
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waiting for it to drop lower

when do we find out that we've been approved?

i felt a bit sketchy about sending scans of my passport off to them t b h

Driver license works

Those who have been approved will receive an email approximately one hour before the RPX crowdsale is set to begin

I'm trading swings ever since I've heard of RPX
can't wait to offload the resulting bags on thirsty chinamen on binance

>burgers cant buy into one of the biggest icos of the year

neither can chinks

This is gonna get swarmed on when it hits exchanges.

I dont have any faith in Neo. I would like to buy this coin but I dont want to invest in Neo enough to get the ICO. Ill wait for it to come up on the exchanges.

what is the max supply of Red Pulse, anyone plx

depends on the USD:NEO rate on the 10th, whereas final taget of crowdsale is 15MM altogether
exchange rate is 1000 RPX per NEO

I'm waiting right before the ico. I don't believe in neo, so I don't want to loose money on in.

Is this going to come to bitrex? And if so when?

Binance 1 day after ico. Bittrex isn't adding new coins at the moment.

So I'm looking at a bunch of new tokens recently added to Binance and they all tank hard immediately. However I can't find what the price was for these coins during the ICO. But it seems reasonable if both America AND mainland China can't into the ICO that this should actually shoot up after it hits Binance. But I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm or deny?

And does anyone have any data on chinese ICO prices?

In the whitepaper, it is mentioned, that on the Red Pulse platform the research consumers can upvote or downvote the research producers. With an upvote the research producers get some RPX tokens. Now, who is paying those tokens to them and why should anyone actually do it?

>I dont have any faith in NEO
>but I would like to buy the first ever NEO token

You're a complete moron, do some research for gods sake.

excuse my autism, but technically there are a bunch of Hello World tokens on NEO already

This is already what Red Pulse does. They're an established Chinese company focusing on the financial sector. They're just joining the blockchain shit and giving out tokens for a product they already have.
>research is fun

What countries are typically allowed to participate in these Chinese ICOs? Just China? Everyone but the US?

But but vaporware

contributions (crowdsourced research pieces) are either volunteered/offered through Red Pulse platform or requested by interested clients (using 'research prompts') with useful/accurate information being rewarded with RPX depending on the amount of work put in and presented to the users for RPX payment; users are also able to lock-in requested reports by paying extra RPX for exclusivity
there's also the reputation of contributors 'Credibility Score' that comes into play, probably serving as a multiplier for contributors' rewards
the ecosystem relies on Red Pulse being a research hub for those providing and looking for information
I think this will turn out to be great because it solves a definite market need, is done through an established company and could do wonders for everyone involved
marketing will be big and I expect them to do it right; 15MM ICO is substantial in this regard

Normally everyone, for this ICO americans and chinese can't participate, which is great for a eurocuck like me.

>right before the red pulse ico the chinese government makes a statement about banning certain fraudulent ICOs
>chinks go full retard and start massively selling their NEO, making the price drop
>this gives me the opportunity to buy much more NEO with my money, and therefore also more red pulse token (1 NEO = 1000 RPX)
>because they can't buy at ICO, they will pay a premium when it hits exchanges

Sounds pretty much guaranteed. I wonder what it will trade for.. What percent are you putting in to this? Thinking of possibly going all in. Or at least 80%.

I'm putting in 150 NEO, fuck it. Hope the presale doesn't start in the middle of fucking night for me...

Fuck, I was only putting in 15, thinking it was too much. 9am EST on Sept 10th. Wallet address to send Neo will be sent an hour prior.

I'm going all-in with my NEO bag similar to yours, currently accumulating on the swings
I think this won't be a shitcoin but a bona fide alt with a bright future

We're gonna make it, boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk

you have to sign up to participate in the ico?

Someone already took care of it for the yanks and chinks. icobroker.trade/

>9am EST

great, that's early afternoon where I live.

prior to the chinese ICO ban drama, red pulse was one of the most solid projects to invest in, a no-brainer, now it feels a bit more dangerous. americans and chinese being banned could work out very much in our favor, or it could backfire really badly, I really don't know.

Guys if you wanna discuss Red Pulse and other whitelists join us on Whitelist Trader Slack join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

I've come to realise that trading is both time-consuming and stressful compared to solid ICOs just don't buy into just one at a time with all you have to manage risk

>or it could backfire really badly
Are there any tokens trading for less than ICO on Binance right now?

no idea, there aren't?

Not sure was trying to look up chinese ico prices earlier. Could only find LLT which was about double ico when it hit binance, now is slightly above.

here's another one
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001339652

Walton went lower than ICO price initially.

That one's about 10x ICO now.

Damn. That must have been an expensive ass ICO.

Ok yea I see. ICO price was supposedly about 0.60 usd, went down to 0.55 for a while.