You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this woman

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this woman.

Jews and banks

Because she's a jew

Jew

woman

I HATE YOUR FUCKING THREADS SO MUCH I WOULDNT INVEST LITERALLY BECAUSE OF YOU

You don't invest because there is women.

She's a jewish witch.

jew

bancor will be delisted when save the world war on jews begins. many will die many many more will celebrate. KILL JEWS SAVE EARTH from jewish legal and finance crime

Der juden

Who is she and why am i chekking them?

Gimme a quick rubdown

Because you can't actually invest in human beings. Slavery was outlawed.

with jews you lose

galia benartzi
in 2 years her token will be next ETH in price

Why will she overthrow etherjew?

Her nose

Who

check Bancor and their whitepaper
this will be one of the first coins/token that normies will start to use in next years

with jews you win sometimes but rarely, sometimes its worth the gamble, but most likely they will jew you in the end. i will jew off their jewry then jew them back before they can jew me. shes kinda cute tho.

>normies
>using a normiecoin for normie shit
Why would they ever see the value in anything other than credit cards and federal reserve fiat currency?

because it will eventually be forced or become more convenient, or just seems "cooler" and edgy. why do normies spend money on retarded shit like apple product? its because of the edge factor.

"Bancor" is the sound I feel in my head when I think of a jew nose. It's just so...jewy.

search user-generated currencies with instant liquidity

You are 100% right, I remember a grandfather of a friend of mine was a big name on the stock market and told him his number 1 rule is "never trust a jew". This should be in every econ101 class, jews will jew you because their jewry is innate to them, it is an instinct.

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Didn't they just paid with ENJ?laying all the ground work lads. WEW this coin gets me blood a flowin

The whole premise of Bancor is wrong. Its a weak attempt to emulate some specific banking functions in cryptocurrency.

It will fail as these market niches are already beeing filled with better cryptos, plus there is no guarantee that other coins won't adapt to execute these functions themselves. After all, its only software, and they havent patented their buisness models, like veritaseum for example.

Also jews.

she's JEW

we will see user after some time right now they not even started with their token changers

i think your underestimating the jews desu. once the Settlements coin or whatever the fuck the big bankers are trying to create, the jews will merely ride the wave off someone's back. they will find their way as always to exploit

your buddies grandfather is a wise men, i feel bad for trump desu. surrounded by jews and likely controlled by them thinking they're all good fellas. but i think thats a general syndrome common in the states

WHY DID B*NCOR FALL BELOW ITS ICO PRICE
not even in dollars, in ETH