If Jesus wasn't the son of God, what made him the most salient figure in all of human history?

If Jesus wasn't the son of God, what made him the most salient figure in all of human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DZbXf0Fyn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gullible idiots

>The best Jewish scheme ever.

The same thing that make Muhammad and Buddha the most salient figures in all of human history.

"So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables."

John 2:15

Jesus BTFO the Jews, the entire reason for the birth of Christ is because the Jews had failed God and turned to sin. Read Lamentations.

>2017
>Christians still unironically believe in "virgin" births

I don't think there's any sect of Christianity that doubts the virgin birth. Even the Moslems have it as part of their doctrine, and they're the most retarded heresy there is.

The innate human instinct to become attached to traditions.

i wonder why we are made that way

We are drawn to things that are safe and familiar with us, we fear the unknown and change.

adoptionists

if evolution is inevitable wouldnt it make more sense for humans to embrace change?

lmao btfo, sorry m8. That's almost 3 billions people.

chance

He is the Son of God though. As a Christian I believe in that that he is. He is the light against the world that seems to be dark everyday, but though to be fair the world has seen a hell of a lot more peace compared to a century ago.

He's the living God and is able to cast out demons. I've seen it. It might seem crazy to you, I know. I've been like you myself. I know how you think, and I'm not trying to convince you. I'm merely witnessing to the truth.

His followers in power.

wormish hobo creature that appealed to the pathicicsm of those that run towards christianity rather than judaism

>able to cast out demons
No he isn't and you haven't seen it.

I tried christianity for my case and while the shrink agreed that I could use it because of my particular case, christians were so buttmad of their powerlessness that they wanted to lock me up forever. You're "witnessing" to a lie.

That sounds hilarious.

>If Jesus wasn't the son of God

He probably was. But the gospels almost certainly contain white lies about his power due to the Jewish lies about God in the Tanakh.

> what made him the most salient figure in all of human history
It's "who", and he's Paul. Jesus himself was a quite insignificant apocalyptic preacher from the 1st century Judea, one of many.

He was a son of a Phoenician-Roman soldier Tyberius Abdes Panthera.

>Jesus went to a Synagogue
>Jesus was a fucking rabbi
>At first you had to be a Jew to be a Christian
>New Testament says that the conversion of Jews is of higher priority than the rest of the population
>"These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Go nowhere among the Gentiles, and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

I thought Jesus was red pilled on Jews? Why did he tell them to prioritize the jews?

>B-BUT MUHH APOSTLE OF THE GENTILES

You mean, (((Paul the Apostle)))?

>B-BUT MUHH GOSPELS

Oh, you mean the Gospel of (((Matthew)))? How about the Gospel of (((Mark)))? Or the Gospel of (((John)))? Maybe the Gospel of (((Luke)))? Am I the only one not falling for this shit? (((Simon))), (((Andrew))), (((Philip))), (((Thaddeus))), (((Bartholomew))), (((Thomas))), (((James))), (((Judas))), ALL Jews. Every single one.

>He was a son of a Phoenician-Roman soldier Tyberius Abdes Panthera.

Like I said, virgin birth is obviously nonsense. I don't make any assertions about genetic paternity. "Son of God" is a title like my screenshot in the previous post shows.

Question is if God planned us - our scientific understanding right now tells us that evolution is a blind cold process.

Let's say he planned us and all he had to do was to set the big bang conditions for live to actually evolve here.

Then why did he choose a single moment in history to control a human body in order to communicate with us his ideas and will. Well then it means there's a physical force he channeled or a trink in the universe that was used back then and now he's shy or scared for us to scientifically find out what that is and have an open phone line to him.. yea - of course it reality this God might be entirely absent or either present but indifferent, limited in power or not even the creator of this universe.

God could as well be a prime mover that just decided that with infinite time and capabilities why not to exercise bringing into being anything that can be - that includes us in our universe alongside trillions over trillions of pointless universe configurations that can potentially exist and where nothing meaningful ever happens.

He was killed by jews, or Pharisees as they were called because he pointed out how much of hypocrites the Pharisees were. Jew is someone born in judea, not a person that cuts their dick skin and acts like a parasite.