>thousands of years on Earth
>mankind still not able to discover what happens after you die
Superior species my ass. We're just hairless monkeys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yfKUKqbS7nw
youtu.be/PQmthhvT3Xo
sensualanimist.com/2012/10/16/taoist-diet-bigu-avoiding-grains/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But we already know what happens when you die. You just need to die to find out :^)

Why would anything happen at all? You DEAD, nigga.

Okay... but the mystery is nice to think about.

I'll explain the problem of the afterlife to you with a nice example.

Hello, I'm posessed, there surely must be a hell where this demon came from.

>here, take these pills.

It's not healing.

>must be a very hard to beat disease.

I don't follow

Any witness of demons (for example) comes off as mental illness.

But we already do. We have a pretty solid understanding of decomposition. What else would you like to know?

What reason do you have to believe that mental illnesses would be demons?

Wrong, you atheists just deny it, though.

What reason do you have to believe that demonic posession is actually a mental illness?

You do realise these things are measurable. Catscans and what not.

>measurable
According to arbitrary metrics made up by godless STEMspergs for the sole purpose of 'disproving old theories'.

What metrics are you using to conclude that people are demonically possessed that aren't man-made? Are they as clearly defined as the ones used to diagnose people with mental illnesses?
You know more often than not treatment for mental illness does reach some desired effect.

These videos discuss what is found in hell based on Howard Storm's near death experience.
youtu.be/yfKUKqbS7nw
youtu.be/PQmthhvT3Xo

>for the sole purpose of 'disproving old theories'.
Yes, user. The foundation of neuroscience is just about trying to disprove god.

if someone wanted they could sort of temporarily kill people then bring them back after a dangerously long period of time, but they would have to be hooked up to all sorts of machinery for that to work since the whole body would have to be jumpstarted and there could be serious brain damage

even so youd realy get a anegdotal account, you wouldnt realy know what happens after death, for that youd need more observation and a large sample

maybe next time around when someone starts trowing millions of people into camps theyll figure it out

you're either retarded, or brainwashed, or shitposting. How does somebody even come to these kinds of conclusions?

I dunno, there are some debates going on as to whether mainstream "allopathic" treatments haven't created new problems for people. The alternative would be homeopathic treatments some of which by their character could seem to correlate with the beliefs of certain religions and philosophies.

>The three worms, or again three corpses. depending on the text, reside in the head, torso and lower body (three elixir fields dantian) and are assisted by a pernicious group of nine worms that do everything they can “to incite people to evil or ill.” Upon his death the host is cast into hells and the worms are rewarded by feast of the poor soul’s corpse.
sensualanimist.com/2012/10/16/taoist-diet-bigu-avoiding-grains/

Seeing this it sort of lends support to theories of people becoming more violent after the discovery of agriculture and the development of settled societies.

Read the Bardo Thodol

We know what happens. Nothing happens. You cease to exist.

>putting words into my mouth
Fucking STEMspergs
>You know more often than not treatment for mental illness does reach some desired effect.
Wrong
You might not be able to tell, but yes. All this modernist nonsense is an invention to 'rid humanity of old superstitions'.

I find it a little comforting to know that there being no afterlife is a true way out of existance. No reincarnation or heaven, where you are still stuck.

>you're either retarded, or brainwashed
I'll tell you how many tests you're subjected to if you say you have a demon: 0
The shrink says: oh, you're sick, take these pills.

Then the fedora watches a movie where shrinks do actually use equipment and he feels enlightened.

Here in real life diagnosis is made without any kind of test, to the best guesswork of the shrink.

But there is an afterlife, it's just not recognized by science (1)

(1) Unless you ask Rick Strassman and other scientist, whom have studied the visions and other spiritual phenomena people get during meditation and such.

>muh we don't know what happens after death

We pretty much do my boi. Most people just don't want to acknowledge it.

Show is over.

There is a SLIGHT chance something else is happening but I really wouldn't count on it. Theism fags will know whine and you can either join them or accept the far more probabale version.

Chinks, ladies and gentlemen

>redditor that believes in STEMshit is calling me 'retarded and brainwashed'
lmao
Nihilists lmao

>show is over
Wrong, sorry! Stop tipping your fedora, your STETMshit is just the embodiment of nihilism
>probable
According to which metric, reddit spacer? And why is this probability valid or relevant?

Why are tibetan thangkas so dank?