Did bomber harris do nothing wrong? also bomber harris memes plz

Did bomber harris do nothing wrong? also bomber harris memes plz

there's nothing wrong with bombing a nazi in the face

He didn't use nukes

>Did bomber harris do nothing wrong?
No, he fucked up when there were still houses for G*rmans to live in after the war.

Bomber Harris was a war criminal and he should have hanged right next to the nazis

If they French had balls they would have exterminated the "German" race back in 1918,

t. crispy Kraut

Bash that fash harris

Did Hitler ever plan to bomb London? I know the first time was an accident after a German bomber flew of course and bombed London and then the English bombed Berlin and then the bombings of London happened but before that did Hitler ever plan to?

>Comparing people who fought against German aggression to antifa thugs

What show?

he's basically a half-rate LeMay

Gran Torino i believe.

But they love him

Communists are filth.

Hitler also breathed air

The KKK love Trump, but that doesn't make him a Grand Wizard

>that did Hitler ever plan to?
yes, it's how he planned to make them sue for peace

A true hero

his economic policies are congruent on him being an actual wizard.

it's literally antifa that invented this meme
not sure what they meant by celebrating the death of their own people, but leftists aren't exactly known for their mental stability

It's now been usurped and being used to trigger wehraboos and naziboos.

>sucking cock isn't gay; it might have been started by gays but it's now being usurped and used to trigger homophobes and men who don't like dick.

>not sure what they meant by celebrating the death of their own people
If by people you mean residents of Dresden, the meme is that Dresden should get bombed again because Pegida was founded there

He was doing what the other side did, except his side won, so no, he did nothing wrong.

He adhered to a thoroughly outdated and impractical Douhetian theory of strategic bombing, and steamrollered everyone in the RAF who pointed out it was a bad idea.

This.

>not sure what they meant by celebrating the death of their own people
Their point is that they are not their own people

it's sad when people on the right uses antifa memes

the truth is
Berlin = 82% white
London = 44% white (minority in their own capital)

so who won in the end?

he dropped shitloads of bombs on kurds as well lmao, including even chemical weapons.

watch Veeky Forums have a mental aneurysm as they try to comprehend their love of arthur harris with their love of K*rds

> "oh shit the nazis are comitting war crimes"
>commit war crimes yourself
>"WOO BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN LULZ"

>Bomber Harris is justified for bombing innocent Germans
>The US is not justified for bombing innocent Japanese
The eternal phil/his/tine strikes again

berliner here, immigrants with german citizenship do not appear separetely on statistics, and are instead counted like any other german. I dont think you are even allowed to count immigrants with german citizenship. Still tough, we are probably still the majority

Read slaughterhouse five and tell me again you fucking faggot.

>b-but it doesn't count if you do it from the air

>London
>top 1%

>Berlin
>top 16%

You might be retarded to compare an international city to a village

>if you don't like shifty memes about killing civilians you're a wehraboo and naziboo

the victors doesn't need to fucking answer from anyone
they're either under the heels or is facing the eternity of death

That meme existed long before Pegida was founded.

The point of it is that the same people which ignore or claim that german war crimes didn't exist get buttblasted at Dresden.

You're delusional if you think those are exactly the same.

London is at least 60% white. Why are you deliberately being dishonest? When it's this obvious, it turns people against from your agenda.

What does that have to do with WW2 you smelly kraut?
>Britain = 87,1% white
>USA = 73,6% white
hurr durr britain must have won the american revolution

>Nazis starve millions
>Expect not to be punished

>nazis commit war crimes
>"didn't happen"
>britain commits war crimes
>OH MY GOD WORST THING WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING THEM

No okay so
Why was retribution not justified
what actual reason can you give me other than "it's not nice to bomb a civilian target"
because if you use emotional appeals you lose because it was fucking neccessary to break the back of the german peoples and ensure that they don't try for a third go

>Japanese starve US civilians and massacre Chinese ones
>Expect not to be punished
The Veeky Forumsteric speaks with two mouths

I never considered the atom bombings "wrong" per se. Japan really had it coming.

FUCK japan
nukes are great

I wonder what did Japan's leaders think? "Yeah let's just massacre everything and perform the worst experiments in the war and no one is going to punish us"

the same sort of thing the nazi leadership did
"fuck you we're gonna win and then we can kill everyone who doesn't think we did good things"
why japan or nazi germany ever thought they could win against russia AND the USA, let alone under the leadership of fucking hitler of all people is another question entirely

yeah good thing those sicko's from unit 731 got punished
oh wait never mind

Blame American realpolitik.

>the average japanese solider was a faggot so we murdered two cities
Just nuke a fucking field, and then if the japanese government didn't surrender, drop the second on a city.

Perhaps if Germany didn't declare war on America they would have lasted longer.

This was a war;no time for charitious thoughts. Besides, why didn't the Japanese do similar merciful things?

Well.
The left doesn't even have a chance there.

Well as LeMay said, "if we lose we'll be tried as war criminals." Except we won, eat shit