Why didn't this happen in 1919? Why did the Europeans allow the Turks to keep so much undeserved land...

Why didn't this happen in 1919? Why did the Europeans allow the Turks to keep so much undeserved land? Why were the Kurds & Assyrians betrayed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ask your whore mother my son

There's no such thing as Kurds, they're a bunch of leftover mountain raiders form the Turko-mongol invasions that don't really fit in here or there, so they call themselves Kurds. There's no one Kurdish people, Sorani Kurd and gorani kurdish are mutually unintelligible.

Contrary to what Kurds say, they are not indigenous to the area, theyre just nomadic mountain raiders, who invade an area, drive off or kill the native assyrian or armenian inhabitants, and then call the land "ancient kurdish territory".

Anyone from the middle east, whether you're Iraqi, Syrian, Turkish or Iranian, will tell you Kurds are just a bunch of tribal mountain savages who regularly engage in terrorism and sabotage, it's the one thing all four of these people will always agree on. Yet westerners seem to have it in their heads that Kurds are some advanced libertarian western proponents of civilisation, thanks to the israeli jewish propaganda.

I swear turks are like hitler on underagechan. You think they become popular from the sheer contratrian factor

>t. Turk

>Iraqi, Syrian, Turkish or Iranian, will tell you Kurds are just a bunch of tribal mountain savages
YEAH BECAUSE IRAQ, SYRIA, TURKEY AND IRAN ARE SO WELL OFF, RIGHT?
Fuck off and stop being assblasted from fucking Kurds for ppete's shake.

>Kurds
>betrayed
They literally helped the Turk slaughter the Greeks, the Assyrians and the Armenians

Because why should they care?

what does the status of those countries have to do with the nature of the kurdish ethnicity?

It proves that those countries have always been shitholes, so the people that inhabit them aren't superior to anything. I mean seriously? Iraq?

>Kurds as a strong people unlike the cuckmenians and ASSyrians does not look for reperations
Is that why they demand half of Anatolia and half of all the land in the fertile crescent

Also I would like to add that no Kurd has genocided anyone, nor did they fund ISIS.

>who was salah ad-din ibn ayyub

Was he really a Kurd? And when did he fund ISIS?

That's not true. Saladin was a proud Arab, he had no connection whatsoever to the Persian Bedouins, or as you say, the "Kurds." I know according to this new offspring of Zionism, Kurdism, the colonial ideology of Kurds, parts of Iraq and Syria belong to them. It's not true. There has never in history been a Kurdistan. These animals will not usurp Arab history, or steal our land like dirty Zionists.

I wish picrel was true because Arabs and Turks are culturally lower than Jews and Kurds.

they cared enough to make Israel which caused one of the biggest post WW2 shitstorms

that's the americans fault for invading iraq you dumbfuck retard

>board about history
>entire history of Turks is about being assholes and doing nothing of worth
>"Why don't people like Turks?"

>Saladin was a proud Arab

WE

*biji's externally*

>Why did the Europeans allow the Turks to keep so much undeserved land?
because they were really the only nation in the region after ww1 to seem to have both stability and western way of thought
they didn't want to fuck with it and piss off one of the only nations in the area that could prop up itself

Ataturk happened

>the allies fought harder for the survival of the ottoman empire than the ottoman empire did
lmao

They did try. That however ended in the Armenian lolocide and Kurds getting assfucked by anyone who wasn't an Assyrian.

Even the Japanese wanted to help the Ottoman Empire survive by creating a Uygur Turkic state in occupied China, ruled by the remnant leaders of the Ottoman empire. Which made Turkey close down all former embassy ties with Imperial Japan.

And then there was Enver Pasha's pan-Turanist adventures in Central Asia.

why were so many different nations interested in the survival of the ottoman empire?

t.Emre Berekokoglu

probably to create a stable proxy they had control over rather then a wildcard that could actually grow dominant in the region

and it was a monarchy, which intresting enough seems to be easier to control by the eternal anglo, if you look at the Gulf states and Jordan, compared to the former monarchies that went full Baath

im not turk, and don't think you kurds for a second are above turks. at least turks in smyrna and istanbul are civlised and westernised; the worst most shithole parts of turkey are still better than the best parts of kharastan

>Also I would like to add that no Kurd has genocided anyon

you dumbfuck retard, just go to any church in a local christian village in assyria/armenia/northern iraq and you'll find a list of all the times that village has experienced raids and mass slaughters from kurdish tribes throughout history

kurds are basically just the leftover of hulagu khan's semen when he splooged over the region in the middle ages

t. Monobrow Barzani

saladin wasn't a kurd you dumbfuck, he was born in an arab town of Tikrit and spoke arabic and was culturally arabic. His ancestors were ethnic turks from azerbaijan and he served in the turkmen army when he was young. He has nothing to do with Kurds, he's just another part of history Kurds have stolen for themselves, like how they steal countless towns and villages.

Saladin was culturally and linguistically arab, and of ethnic turkish-azeri descent.

Its like saying Obama is kenyan because his grandfather is from kenya, rather than Obama is american.

thats how dumb you sound.

>mass slaughters from kurdish tribes throughout history
I wonder why you point this out, considering..

>talking shit about mah nigga Hulagu
He was a devout Christian of the Church of the East and together with Bohemond VI of Antioch and Hethum I of Armenia would ride out and do what no Crusader ever could against the Muslims.

hulagu was muslim, dipshit

>I wonder why you point this out, considering..
you're the one that said k*rds have never done genocide, which is blatantly false, since abdullah ocalan himself apologised to the armenian patriach for kurdish participation int he armenian genocide.

hulago wasn't christian he was muslim, and the crusades were abysmal retarded failures that couldn't cross a bridge without drowning or without their king getting captured in tunis and half their army dying of dysentery, lmao

>He was a devout Christian of the Church
Veeky Forums has fallen on sad times.

LOL no. En absoluto. No es necesario ser kurdo para detectar a la cucaracha.

I legitimately didn't know that, I will research it just in case. But you can't say that it is the Kurds fault since they obeyed orders.

>Saladin's family originated from the Rawadid tribe
>Rawwadid or Ravvadid (also Revend or Revendi) or Banū rawwād (955–1071), was a principality ruling Iranian Azerbaijan from the 10th to the early 11th centuries, centered on Tabriz and Maragheh.[1] Rawadids were originally from Arab ancestry, and arrived in the region in the mid eighth century,[2]

K*RDS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Except he was a shamanist with very pro-Nestorian Chrisitan sympathy and beliefs cause of his wife being one and his most trusted advisors converting to Christianity.

You guys are thinking of his descendants of the Ilkhanate and in particular his son Tekuder, that was baptized as a Christian but converted to Islam.

>retarded Greek king happened
fixed

8/8/88 best day of my life

CHEMICAL ALI DO IT AGAIN

its your fault for ever expecting something positive from this board. its literally worse than /pol/, at least /pol/ doesn't pretend to be anything other than a garbage dump. Veeky Forums is the same garbage dump but with an overwhelming air of smugness and self-denial.

>kurds
>capable of following orders or having any form of organisation
>implying they weren't just living up to their nature in killing, raiding, and stealing

his wife being a nestorian doesn't make him a nestorian.

Muawiya ibn Abi Sufyan's wife was also a Syrian Orthodox christian and he had sympathies for christians, does that make him a christian? Or I guess if I marry a chinese woman, that makes me chinese.

i have no idea how the fuck westerners confused tengrinism with nestorian christianity.

there's a myth that he spared christians, but i have no idea how true that is considering timor lang genocided the shit out of christians.

pretty much this
>get most of eastern thrace and the Smyrni area
>lollmao lets just march into mountains with no consideration about logistics or supply lines
>predictably lose the war
>asia minor forever gone
>i-it's the general's fault kill them

>>capable of following orders or having any form of organisation
The pesmergha are pretty cool, you gotta admit that.

>/pol/ doesn't pretend to be anything other than a garbage dump

Nigga they legimately think that trump won because of their shitty second hand memes

What if Kemal was Trump?

>The pesmergha are pretty cool, you gotta admit that.

hahahahahaha, the peshmerga were occupying the nineveh plains for years, forbidding the christians from owning weapons, and the second isis showed up they dropped their weapons and ran. ISIS was on the verge of overruning arbil before the americans halted their advance with a shitload of airstrikes.

peshmerga literally are useless without american air support and will run at the slightest threat. all the peshmerga crap you see on the news is american propaganda, even their "feminist women's divisions", considering kurdistan has one of the highest rates of female genital mutilation in the world, and the only part of the middle east that still practices it.

Trump won because blue collar workers in the rust belt got desperate and were willing to vote for anyone who pretended to give a shit about them.

>peshmerga literally are useless without american air support
This pretty much goes for every rebel these days. Kossovo would never be de facto independent if it wasn't for Americans.
I have heard about the genital mutilation and it's pretty shitty.

>his wife being a nestorian doesn't make him a nestorian.
where do you see it claimed in that post?

I said he was a shamanist with pro-christianity leanings cause of his family and potential allies (Crusader states) rather than being some filthy muzzie, which is why he held the biggest BBQ with prime arab meat supplied west across the Tigris

this. nothing to do with racism or whatever, people in the north don't give a shit about mexicans or the wall.

It was basically
>Trump: "i'm going to stop factories from moving overseas and place tariffs so jobs stay here"
>Hillary: "i'm going to put a lot of coal-miners out of work because coal is sexist, and remember I'm a woman and if you're a straight white man, go fuck yourself, this election is about women."

Hillary and all her supporters spent the entire campaign spitting in white male working class's face, telling them they are sexist and to check their privilege, and then wondered why they didn't get their votes.

It doesn't matter either way. Trump is a conman who houses Saudi princes in his tower, and has appointed the CEO's of Goldman Sachs and Exxon Mobil in his cabinet. He's literally trying to pass trickle down Reagnomics as we speak. Trump simply had campaign mangers who knew the voters of the rust belt will rather have a sweet lie than the ugly truth.

>sudednly thread is about trump

The Ottoman Sultan was also Caliph of all Muslims, and most European empires had significant Muslim populations

>T. t*rk

It's a shame that Turkey wasn't carved up completely and that Turkish invaders weren't sent back to Central Asia. Anatolia will never belong to Turks.

The Entente did not give a shit about them, all they cared for was getting their own slice.

>im not turk
>says stuff only a turk would say

>Anatolia will never belong to Turks.
it does right now though

Is that the picture of how to fix this region?

redpill

If it wasn't for the Assyrian, Armenian, and Pontic Greek genocide all these states would exist.

Pontus would have been a cool country too

Pontians are subhumans Topal Osman did nothing wrong

>t.*rk subhuman

hmm

Those grammatical errors seem distinctively Turkish-like.

>Pontian enabler calling anyone subhuman
you do realize they're literally worse than gypsies right?
If you have any Pontic heritage and if your family was from Giresun then don't talk to me you subhuman filth

>t. Central Asian T*rkish invader

Greeks are superior to you. You have contributed nothing to civilization, the most notable thing you've done is dilute many nations bloodlines through genocidal rape.

It wasn't just his wife, but his mother and his general and I think his descendants too. The Church of the East elected a Turko-Mongol Catholicos around that time too. Nearly all the states that succeeded the Mongols, including the Mongols themselves, seem to have persecuted or discouraged Nestorian Christians due to the alliance that seems to have been more than just political.

Pontic Greeks are subhumans and if Greeks were superior they'd not steal our culture like there's no tomorrow lmao

>Turkish culture
you mean Greek and Persian culture :^)

While Greeks were inventing civilization, T*rks were busy herding goats and fucking their cousins.

While Greece is collapsing today, T*rks are still busy herding goats and fucking their cousins.

Pontic Greeks are superior to T*rks by definition, because T*rks are by definition subhuman, and all other humans, even the G*rmans and the Eternal Anglo are above them.

You are an assimilated greek, you fucking dipshit

>(F)ersian subhuman
>muh civilization
>*steals turk culture*
epic

>*destroys greek culture and replaces it with their own*
>fucking gayreeks stealing our culture

It's sad because this is true

sad that im supporting the cancer turk poster

THIS.

>gr**k
>culture

Please pick one.

Sounds like they have as good a claim to their land as you do Turk.

Turks won their war after wwI and the Entente - after securing their Arab borders - just packed up and left.

>Kurdistan
>Not Armenia

>gorilla-type
This entire post is fucking retarded

sorry i don't speak Turdistan

go biji wiji elsewhere

>Persian Bedouins
Wtf is a persian bedouins

You don't know shit. Bedouins are berber/Arabs not persian.

he means nomads, dumbass

persians are mountain hillbillies who only manage to achieve shit when they larp as aramean urban settlers

>Gorrila type fighters
>Gorrila

>posts a picture of a greek building

No one answered OP's question directly.
They didn't allow it, Turks fought and won
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

>France (until 1921)
>United Kingdom (until 1920)
>Italy (1919-1921)
>conflict ended 1923
The Entente was tired of the war so they packed their bags and left when the turks put up a fight, the same thing happened in Russia

perhaps the people who are currently oppressing this minority have a vested interested in justifying their callousness?

What is "undeserved" about the current Turkey?

>France (until 1921)
turks in the french regions ree'd so hard that the french said "fuck it, arabs are much more docile" and left. two examples come to mind;

in marash an imam called the locals to rebel saying that he will not allow the friday prayers to be done in an invaded city. the entire population of the city rose up in arms and took the french garrisons
in another city the population burned the entire place down to just to deny the french from staying

there was also the fact that the young turks movement and its kemalist republican branch off were influenced a lot by french ideals. so the french military personnel actually felt some respect&sympathy towards the turkish nationalists

>Italy (1919-1921)
same goes for italy. they were being attacked so often by turkish nationalist militias that italian soldiers could not even get out of the port cities. they were also having problems with the other allied powers so they also said "fuck it" and left
later on musollini wanted to claim back the regions that were supposed to be given to the italians after ww1 but he did not risk war with the new turkish republic

>United Kingdom (until 1920)
the british told the greeks to sit still and not try to realize their megameme idea. the greek did not listen and pushed further into anatolia massacring the locals. the british simply did not want to support them afterwards

Kurds aren't a minority in Kurdistan. The land is simply divided between several countries like Poland was. It's still its own region and they are not always oppressed there.