BTC

Will bitcoin really be worth $1M USD in 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not even a question, bro

we are /early adopters/
we are /smart money/

Calculate it yourself.
1m$ x ~18m BTC and don't forget about altcoins too.

That would mean a market cap of roughly $20 trillion. That's roughly 15 times the current amount of USD in circulation and roughly 25 times the total amount of Euro. You decide for yourself if you think that's reasonable.

You can bet your right nut on it

First, Bitcoin is global and total world fiat is estimated to be 60 trillion today

Second, You do not need to generate extra wealth into Bitcoin. It just needs global adoption so that wealth is transferred from fiat and other assets into BTC.

>reasonable
>crypto new fag

When will people understand that the market cap is calculated IN RELATION TO THE PRICE and not the other way around. The only thing that needs to happen for btc to get to a million is that all the sellers stick to that price while the buyers keep buying.

Sure if we meme and shill hard enough.

dions

>BTC
>Bitcoin

I think you mean BCH, and yes it will be 1 million per coin.

dions are for the /really smart money/

It can reach that number easily. All it takes is for whales to manipulate the price to that value.

Here is some basic numbers welcome anyone to check this..

If World GDP is $65 Trilion and only 1 percent of world transactions are conducted in bitcoin it equals $650 billion in commerce occuring at the highest point of market efficiency - every year.. If 18 million bitcoin (remember bitcoin cannot be diluted without democratic concensus) are trying to represent that much economic activity while 3/4 of the bitcoin holders are buy hold investors you have one of the largest monetary booms in history about to occur..

4 million 'free usable' bitcoin depending on money velocity representing $650 billion in gdp is staggering $100,000 to $1 milion are realistic numbers.. Thats at 1 PERCENT of world gdp.. $7500 pftt!! Try $750,000 to start!!

Offshore unregulated exchanges will grow in direct proportion to how hard the fiat giants try to control their onshore crypto- exchanges. Trying to pressure plebs that are already squeezed to bankruptcy because of fiat debt and have nothing to loose will ignore all threats of jail for trading crypto.. Look at the dirty thirties gold grab what percentage of the public ignored the threats even with long jail sentences offered for not turning in gold..

Once someone (whoever) makes a Amazon offshore like site but trades in only crypto stick a fork in fiat its over..

Crypto will not stop wars and depressions but create them as the fiat giants lash out in their own throes of oblivion.. They will even knock down the internet but local internets and cryptoexchanges around the world will continue waiting for relink.. Because of this a shutdown WILL happen at some point and gold phyz will skyrocket..

The only loosers in 3 years are the people who stayed in fiat..

How many times are you gonna post this?

>meanwhile whales have been eating bcc for 6 hours now.

better get in for them quick gains. all that tether isn't going into btc

I think it could reach 10k maybe 50k tops, any more than that is just ridiculous. You are talking 100x more gains after 10k to reach 1M? Gtfo

Forgive me but this doesn't sound like an argument.

possible 10k for sure in 2-3 yrs

More like 2-3 months.

>Shills trying to say there are reasons it has a limit
Top kek, stay poor you old jews

lol it literally went from 1800 to 5000 in a month....you think it'll take 2-3 years to double that? kek

Sorry, no one here knows the future, no matter what they might pretend otherwise.

Its going for the fucking moon bro

Dont even sell, just count your lambos while the plebs get mad

kek

Your post seems interesting but I don't understand any of it. Care to explain?

is this the same guy that made antivirus?

big if true

Yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

haha maybe yea no one can time the market but all we need to know is its going up for sure buy the dips fags and hollld

Not a chance in hell.

It will be something else. Think about how much other shit has came out in the past year? Something massive will come out and will change the future of crypto. For now though, I'll keep trading and hodling BTC.

Just have to keep your eyes open, and jump on the currency/blockchain/platform of whatever comes out in the future that will take over the world.

yea man i been wanting to watch the movie they made on him guy is crazy as f and interesting

>transaction time: 2 and a half months

lol maybe but BTC is the king right now and I think for a very very long time, yes there will be other ALT coins that will be great but not the King

>BTC
>king

Popularity goes both ways. It can disappear as fast as it had appeared.

This is what I think about whenever someone relates BTC to AOL in the dotcom bubble.

What do you think about Bitcoin Cash?

Do you even know what makes Bitcoin the best?

Nobody knows but what we know is that the US Dollar will shit the bed. See the value of the dollar depends on the oil business, the only reason the US can print shitloads of dollars is because of the deal Kissinger made with the arabs that they would only sell oil in dollars, this is what is called the PETRODOLLAR. So when China or Japan want to buy oil from them they have to buy dollars first. This keeps a high demand for dollars and it also serves as a good reserve currency since it's easily exchangeable for oil.

But what happens when renewable energies take over? What happens when solar panels and electric cars take over? Suddenly there isn't such a big demand for dollars and dollar isn't that attractive as a reserve currency.

The solution to this problem is easy, demand slows down and you just reduce supply to keep the value stable. The question is, will the FED actually reduce supply, what if there is a recession, how do we know they won't try using QE again?

Either way the dollar is doomed, and bitcoin seems like the most likely successor.

it's altready here, it's called ETH and Ark

>and bitcoin seems like the most likely successor.

That's retarded. BTC will not be useful for quick simple transactions in real life

BTC is more a store of value like gold

Have you been sleeping the last few months?
have you not heard of the lightning network?

Not true. You newfags have this weird way of taking Bitcoin's current problems/limitations and extrapolating indefinitely into the future. Bitcoin's scaling issues won't be resolved over night but in time they will be.

Most dollars are used as a reserve currency, bitcoin can do that easily.

Not to mention the mempool is basically empty now

1 million seems really wild but it can certainly happen ,I believe we are going to see a large portion of 3rd worlders relying entirely on bitcoin,as well as mainstream adoption in 1st world countries ,we will start to see bitcoin as a payment option more and more,soon as those things start to happen the sky is the limit with regards to the price

Okay sure. Bitcoin could be worth a lot. What about Litecoin? Is it a fools path or is there money to be made for storing LTC?

>I believe we are going to see a large portion of 3rd worlders relying entirely on bitcoin

Hey, that is me!
Brazilian coiner here.

This euphoria makes me nervous

this

As much as I'm sure Bitcoin's problems will be resolved, the mempool is empty because people move elsewhere.

Core devs also desire a full mempool for the fee market.

So basically, the mempool being empty is bad all around.

Look at what happened in India where the government wiped out like 80% of cash overnight to flush out counterfeit notes and tax evasion ,India is almost entirely a cash economy and nobody uses banks ,the GDP of India is 2 trillion

A few flaws in your logic but most notably is the fact that bitcoin is at this writing moment a market cap of $75,763,085,262
This is NOT only from USD -> BTC, this is from every currency in the world who have bought BTC. And an estimated valuation from BTC -> USD.

Something tells me you havn't read the whitepaper

That means i should buy more bitcoins? I already spent every dime i had since january, i already have 0.03btc. (don't bully plis, i have a minimum wage job that pays me $260 monthly)

The mempool is empty because the chink terrorist stopped spamming it.

50000-100000USD, I can see it. A million? It is a dream.

Keep accumulating ,this is just the beginning.

Ok. I will. Thanks :3

260 bucks a month? Wtf kind of job only pays 260 a month? Delivering newspapers?

Any minimum job in Brazil.
I work as i repo man in Wal-Mart (yes, we have wal-mart here)

Ffs you are a stupid fuck

Any minimum wage job.
Fix'd.

what
a
hero

ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

why is it ridiculous? at that point it will be corporations and states pushing the price.

Best bet is an "alliance" of big companies joining in. If that would happen, we would see a big freaking push in price. Talking 50% per day increase. Government too, but its looking dull atm. Not much activity there. Except one Canton (like a USA state) in Switzerland where government accepts bitcoin payments

Should I buy 2K in BTC right now? I can add another 2 next month.

>Not much activity there.
lol. not much activity when the price is going up from 2800 to 4900 like it's going up from 5 to 7? institutions are only starting to buy in right now.

Btc ln: banks 2.0

I buy $25 BTC and ETH and $10 LTC a week to give me a good average buy in price.

it was first?

Nothing can topple BTC. Ever. Vendor implementation and brand recognition are too ubiquitous and strong now. Crypto is a niche where first mover advantage is everything. See also facebook for social media, google for search, reddit for being a faggot, etc. It doesn't matter how technically superior a competitor in that niche is, because the network effect ensures the first mover stays on top no matter what, no matter how shitty it is compared to the new and improved competition.
It's over, it was always over. BTC is now and forever king. Kiss your shitcoin revolution fantasies goodbye

unironically this, just started a crypto blog to shill shit.

>what is aol
>what is yahoo
>what is askjeeves
>what is myspace

They are false equivalences

You're argument is self defeating as each example you mentioned were second wave services/sites.

Before Facebook was MySpace.
Before Google was Yahoo. Before Reddit, Digg operated in a very similar fashion before becoming what it is now. You can even look at Napster and how it was this huge new concept that disrupted an entire industry. Now look at where the music industry is. The second wave of tech/web/service always laps the predecessor.

isn't that why we keep forking?

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99