Teddy
Ike

>it's another episode of '/pol/tard tries to derail thread for no reason'

>Washington Washington six foot eight weighs a fucking ton

Where's Paine?

Based Adams

One of the four are not like the other.

Protip: It's the last one.

It's not mine (nor particularly relevant), but I agree. The Chomsky stage could be improved.

1: George Washington, important general in the whole war that created America

2: Benjamin Franklin, science is important

3: John Adams, smart and liberty loving, tough call between him and Franklin, Franklin generally shared his views AND had science going for him so I chose Franklin

4: Thomas Jefferson, she was only 16 though she was in France at the time thus legally free yet chose to go back to America so I guess it wasn't that bad, he had some good ideas about freedom, on paper at least

5: Alexander Hamilton, not keen on his economic policies, he led an interesting life

6: James Madison, helped a little

7: John Jay, literal who, he opposed slavery which is cool, maybe he should be bumped up to 4

/our guy/: Franklin, I think his antics would pique Veeky Forums's interest the most

John Hancock. Starved for attention but ultimately a footnote.

Opponent beware, opponents beware: he's coming, he's coming, he's coming.

>amer*can
None of them

t. George III
Stay mad.

They just put Chomsky in there to inflate his value as anywhere near any of the other dudes. What he's saying is not comparable to the other three, if anything, he ~might~ fit in if there was a fifth step like Lenin or something talking about going back to Rosseau

Washington.

>no Patrick Henry

It's not like he contributed the single most important Amendment which established the foundation of Federalism.

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Thomas Jefferson of course

Virginia

Washington is the greatest American and one of the greatest men of all-time, so him.

kek

Ben. The answer is always Ben, based on all the "i'd fuck that" threads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advice_to_a_Friend_on_Choosing_a_Mistress
>And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

That said, Adams had the Veeky Forums autism, even if he didn't get into as trouble as much Franklin. It's really a close call between the two.

Fuck Ad*ms, fucking fascist

This is the worst list I've ever read here. Hoping this is just expert b8