Would Hitler/Nazism still be seen as the "ultimate evil" in terms of political ideology if they had not had the...

>Would Hitler/Nazism still be seen as the "ultimate evil" in terms of political ideology if they had not had the racism/anti-semitic element?

In society it seems as though Hitler is the worst of the worst, way worse than Stalin, Mao or Leupold yet Mao and Stalin killed way more people. The only reasoning behind this is because of the fact that Nazism had racist elements that directly resulted in the deaths of people where most other dictators killed based off of political elements.

People can control their political beliefs, people can't control their race.

Nazism is the most vice political movement ever put forth, it is rightly seen as the ultimate evil.

To remove racism and Antisemitism from Nazism is to remove the basic assumptions of Nazism, and to posit an ideology so radically different, it's not useful to conpare it to or consider in Nazism

This.

Nazism simply wouldn't exist without anti-semitism and racism.

sage for shit thread

Nazism without the racial (or volkish to be precise) element wouldn't even be a distinctive political ideology.

The only reason is because they lost the war and history is written by the victors. (((Communists))) and western (((liberals)))

If you remove racism (aryan autism) and anti semitism in Nazism, then you will get plain fascism.

>>Would Hitler/Nazism still be seen as the "ultimate evil" in terms of political ideology if they had not had the racism/anti-semitic element?
Nazism isn't possible without the racial element.

>Stalin killed more people than Hitler therefore he is more evil
Only Brainlets think this.

You base evil off why Hitler did what he did and how he did it. It's inevitable that he would have killed far more had he not been defeated.

Well they're just butt hurt losers it looks like.

The problem is people consider anti-semitism and racism as a package deal, but you could at least theoretically have a situation were some variant of Nazism was not anti-semitic but still racist toward others.

I know it might be hard for some to understand but German Jews had to problem with German nationalism and racism as long as it was directed against other ethnicities, whether they were the natives in Namibia or the Slavs in Russia.
In fact they had very good reasons to support Germany against other nations precisely because those had anti-Jewish tendencies, as was the case for the French, Poles and Russians. So Germans and Jews had common enemies. Germany and Austro-Hungary were safe havens for Jews.

Probably not, but what said

the only thing that would've made a difference is whether or not they won. as history shows people can stomach atrocities provided they believe it's for a good reason. even the racial shit wasn't that extreme compared to europe and whites of that time.

I don't really think the central powers from WW1 are demonized

This

overshadowed by dubya dubya 2.

Most people were racist in ww2. America and Australia had white immigration policy. The Brits and the French were exploiting millions of shitskins and had no issue near wiping out entire ethnic groups. The idea that the allies had the moral high ground is simply retarded.

Don't forget that G*rmany directly informed its racial supremacist/eugenics principles from orthodox American/British science at the time.

Fascism (like in italy or spain) is basically Nazism without the racial element. And nobody gives a fuck about those guys.

>People can control their political beliefs, people can't control their race.
Not really, this has always been a stupid argument to me. Even ignoring that your general political inclinations and what values your hold higher than others seem to be very much a part of your genetics, you don't just go "Huh well, 'society' says I have the badthink beliefs so I'll just drop all my personal beliefs and values just like that and adopt all the ones they say I should!" unless you're a complete drone incapable of independent thought.

IF I SEE THAT FASCIST CAT ONE MORE TIME...

>t. Communist

>The only reasoning behind this is because of the fact that Nazism had racist elements that directly resulted in the deaths of people where most other dictators killed based off of political elements.

The only reason behind this is because our society was hijacked by leftists who have no interests in exploring the crimes of fellow leftists.