The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $3 support the panic will begin and small noARKies and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noARKies will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $50, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noARKie wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no ARK in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noARKie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpGAvmEVQTo
discord.gg/nTPuqV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Third time today, OP.

Nice meme.

Huh, wow didn't expect a reverse pasta.

im not done accumulating yet shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh

supreme photoshop skills my friend

Made with paint and love
>AFyuxY5zyyXJmcmTSykejnuWRewqLEsUDU

can someone send me 1 Ark plz, I just want to have one in case it goes to a really high price in the next few years

AKGhYo7ZYJbPCn7ipdCVSwaLkHK2Phmrsd

sent ;)

I would also like to have 1 ark please cuz I am waiting for my bitcoins to arrive in coinbase. I downloaded the ark wallet for fun

AJb5vEm4UML2KS2LqNhsb42dPibG9BBmwE

Imagine having to explain to your kids why they're having to starve today. "I'm sorry children, this is all my fault because I chose to be a noARKie..."

If you don't want to be that guy, you better get your ass on board while there's still time.

TFW you bought Ark at 60 cents and still hodling

sent ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=hpGAvmEVQTo

Ark is long term hold, hold it for about a year trust me it will be worth it, they dont even have half of their road map done yet

Anyone know how to move an ark wallet from one computer to another? I used some of my summer gains to buy a better computer but don't want to make an entirely new wallet and lose my grandfathered stake.

will you actually make money in terms of BTC if you hold it that long though? saying ark will be 8 dollars doesn't matter if BTC becomes 12k in the same time frame.

just download the wallet on another computer and enter your pass phrase

If Ark goes to just 8 bucks yes, but no doubt its gonna be at least 15 to 20 in a year
Its gonna be 8 bucks until the end of this year alone

Got it, are we still going with /biz classic/ or someone new?

Biz classic until the end friendo

If we're begging, I'd love something small to hold whilst my verification charges for Coinbase unfuck themselves

AJAybuh1Qn83auujDC6RZVZ2jndHqFAvMj

If this is an Ark beg thread, anything helps.

AeWT2P4NkZztwncTijAVTkeAo1Kk4v65Zw

sent ;)

Join the biz_classic discord if you guys want: discord.gg/nTPuqV