What if turks conquered Rome?

What if turks conquered Rome?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_invasion_of_Otranto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'd be Romans

There'd be kebab shops and chunky ugly gypsy women with covered heads and faces on every big western european city corner

Italy would be even poorer.

That wouldve been horrible.
>Forced famines on italy to decrease population
>colonization by t*rks and bosniacs and mudslime albanian
>poverty in italy
>rome probably sacked and destroyed with pope having to leave for france

Do orthodox ever get to win?

What if the Sassanid Persians had genocided the Turks in the 5th and 6th centuries?

Best timeline.

They would wewuzz even harder

>This

In every opportunity they would be screaming that they are the real "Romans"

we did

Alright, Iceland made me kek.

Unrelated, but how do you make maps like that?

I really wish it happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_invasion_of_Otranto
>tfw you will never live in a timeline when Mehmed II lived longer and successfully executed his plan for the invasion of Rome and the whole of Italy, thus ending chr*stianity for good
Why live

But they do?

>we did
Come on man, at least actually colour Rome in the map if you're gonna do this.

If Turks had manage to conquer Rome than the myth of Christianity would have been destroyed along with the Vatican.

>>colonization by t*rks and bosniacs and mudslime albanian

What's wrong with bleaching Italy's population?

Iirc France never fought against the Ottomans like the Germans & Poles at Vienna or the Spanish & Venetians at Lepanto. Would France have fought against the Ottomans in case of an invasion of mainland Italy?

*At the times when the Ottomans were a real threat to Europe, I mean, I know there were some fights with Napoleon in Egypt etc

France under Napoleon wrecked the Ottomans and their vassals in North Africa and the Levant until the eternal A*glo got involved like the perfidious cunts they are.

France didn't ally with the Ottomans until Suleimans time. France did join a bunch of crusades against the Ottomans in the early days and got their ass kicked along with their allies.