For all the poorsfags that can't invest enough to get a lambo, which car are you gonna buy, for me its this

For all the poorsfags that can't invest enough to get a lambo, which car are you gonna buy, for me its this

I already have a car that works fine.

I already have a pair of legs that work fine.

recommend me a meme car

I have almost paid my car off, maybe once I do I can dabble a bit more in crypto and save up for an M3 or some other meme car.

I already have a wheelchair that works fine

Tesla

Tesla Model S the true Crypto Millionaire mobile

Nissan leaf

Can finally buy the cheapest new lambo: 2016 Lamborghini Huracan.

But buying a lambo is pure degeneracy. you'll both look like an asshole driving it and it only depreciates in value. Not uncommon to see 75% value lost in 10 years.

Smart traders invest in cars that will appreciate in value, or at least they can sell them for the buy-in price: A close to old-timer Bentley Continental or a first generation Audi TT is buying the dip.

Buying a lambo is guaranteed buying high and selling low. You are better than that childish fantasy.

BTW: Pic related, it is a Donkervoort. It is the caviar to the pre-fab salmon that is a Lambo.

Eating anything but bowl noodles is guaranteed buying high and selling low. You are better than that childish fantasy.

toyota gt86. it looks like an expensive sports car but it's quite affordable. especially if you buy the orange one.

This is why everyone on this board will be driving 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo's instead of new ones.

definitely looking at the Lexus LC, such a fine car and lexus's usually dont depreciate plus they last long and are cheap to maintain.

so many CryptoCar enthusiasts as well in the Veeky Forums discord lol

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

I want a small house on a huge wooded lot and drive this.

Even if I hit lambo money, I'm sticking with the Tesla Model S. And only once they've got full self-driving straightened out.

I want this

what is that

An ugly ass bike with cheap tool boxes from home depot bolted on the passenger area

why not a good old twingo?

someday senpai...

I'd love to get a Tesla, but I'll most likely end up with a Subaru Outback or Honda Civic.

maybe a cheap used hybrid car with not too many miles on it.

I own a kia soul now.
This would cut my gas and insurance spendings in half.

Already have my vehicle. Might throw a couple hundred down to mock it up more like an active police vehicle, but I'm perfectly happy with what I have.

Ya'll talk of lambos, I'm looking at property in the back woods with a creek.

I already got my dream car
Maybe I buy some bikes tho

Nice.

used toyota corolla when my current car dies

I have around 200k networth and no debt, but I'm not about to waste it on a depreciating asset

I actually saw one of these last night, no lie.

>Ya'll
We know, hillsanon.

this man has good taste

FJ80 land cruiser. it's probably one of the best overland vehicles ever created.

Nice ride, user.

bmw m2 when i reach like 100k or something then trade the rest not giving a fuck if i lose it

i already have a nice car , now what do i do?

This and only this.

i used to work at a mazda dealership, why do people treat their mazdas like shit? litteraly 90% of them look like shit.

fine cigars and alcohol and maybe pot brownies if you like weed

I see it as an investment. I know I won't be able to keep myself from driving it all the time though.

assuming you're in the US, once they are legal to import here it'll cost around over $80k for a stock low mileage R34 GT-R

an alternative would be to get an R33 GT-R. It will be legal sooner.

or you can buy an R32 GT-R which is now legal and can be had for under $25k

The shittiest, durable and kinda cool care there is, a Lada Niva 4x4, ofc

base model jeep cherokee or chevy truck 4x4 of course with mt tires. i need about 25k but the jews got me a few times and crypto crashes ALOT so 25k is just a dream for me. Im a aryan american living under jewish apartheid in the post crash depression. KILL JEWS