Daily reminder for those that study North Korea and study the history of banking...

Daily reminder for those that study North Korea and study the history of banking, the DPRK doesn't have a Rothschild run bank.
youtube.com/watch?v=ebBjHaGte7o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muh Rothschilds guys, muh Rothschilds! Kim didnu nuffin they are good goys!

brb, investing in the booming NK economy.

Why is that all the country without Rothschilds banks are shitholes? Maybe the Rothschilds are on to something.

What is the proof on Rothschilds owning most central banks? I kind of believed this but I'm starting to think it's tinfoil hat tier stuff.

You know central banks only control cash flow and sent interest rates right? WOAH SO MUCH POWER!

>no central banking
>meth and weed is legal
>recreational nukes

DPRK is the libertarian paradise.

Ahh, the brilliant North Korean Utopia, free of jews.

wtf I love totalitarian shitholes now

Pol infographs

Iran is doing okay and Syria prior to the war wasn't a complete shithole like North Korea is.

It's the ultimate irony, sovereignty is only enjoyed by those under clearly oppressive governments

It's the greatest ruse of all time

>booming

this

Good for them

Is that caramel?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0

I am a stalinist ancap

>I have Asperger's Syndrome

fix't

Gee I guess I'd better go live in the totalitarian nightmare that is the DPRK now, otherwise I might be stuck here in the US when the globalists take over and rob me of my rights and freedoms. Thanks OP.

>no income tax
how can you tax what does not exist?

No problem user! ^.^

North Korea doesn't have a McDonalds either, I guess they rule the world not the Rothschilds.

When is North Korea going to be liberated already? This state of affairs cannot continue any longer.

America has its own Cheeto Benito and problems to deal with, someone else has to do the world policing.

Took me a minute

what proof is there that rothschilds

1: control even 1 central bank
2: have full control over any commercial bank with more than a billion in market cap
3: have a net worth of trillions
4: are different in any way to the numerous other rich people

>Compares Trump to Mussolini.
Fuck your spam mods.

there is no proof. somehow people just repeat it unthinkingly.

Could it be that incredibly successful financial elites can tell when something is a poor investment?

nice try evelyn

why is this leftypol shill samefagging?

why are you samefagging?

give me a single proof Rotschilds own every central bank in the world
I see this repeated all the time yet unlike the rest of /pol/ memes there's literally no attempt to prove this shit in any way
>le why are u samefagginXDDD
check the poster count nigger

I have a related question and I didn't want to kill a thread so I was scanning the catalog looking for what thread might be the best to ask in and this seems to be it, but if not I can ask in another thread that might be related.
Basically my question is about what I always see repeated over and over that one of the reasons for World War II was related to central banks, like in the OP. I want to know where I can read more. Like for example, I was skimming through "Petrodollar Warfare: Oil, Iraq and the Future of the Dollar" by William R. Clark he lays down a strong argument and evidence with cited sources for the theory that the war was about Iraq stopped selling oil for dollars. That's for the Iraq war, I was wondering if there are similar literature related to World War II.