It's colonising season

>get around 50 million bucks (don't ask how)
>buy a chunk of high altitude land in Congo, Africa
>build a secure and strong hill fort, similar to this photo
>hire a PMC/militia and some construction workers, and other people like medics and what-not
>within the walls, add water tanks, helipad, communications center, medical center, granaries, etc
>tell the nearby locals youll give them plenty of food and water if you build quality infrastructure around and beneath your hill fort, such as farms and houses
>supply them with seeds, tools, building materials, etc.
>build aqueducts, latrines, irrigation systems, etc to improve hygiene
>build a townsquare/marketplace so it draws other folk to your colony, also stimulating your mini economy
>encourage and supply contraception to greatly reduce STI's and unwanted birth rates
>reinstate/revive a religion to tweak their barbaric culture and moral compass
>empower women, because lets face it, every impoverished shithole on this planet always treats its women like shit
>add bins on every corner, pollution is horrible
>publically execute rapists, thieves, murderers, etc
>punish severely but reward generously
>publically praise and give more merit to the ones who make your colony better
>mine all dat diamond and minerals for $$$
>go and raid criminal gangs when you and your colony is OP enough
>build walls and guard towers
>just keep on winning
>greatsuccess.jpg

what is stopping this from happening? why hasn't anyone done this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Force_Intervention_Brigade
youtube.com/watch?v=joh8F2ytU0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>empower women
Stopped reading there.

>Africa
>great success
Nope.

anyone competent enough to do that shit would get better returns elsewhere

>uhhh yeah unpopular opinion guis but all wamen are thots and should be killed xDDDDD

>get around 50 million bucks
First problem
>buy a chunk of high altitude land in Congo, Africa
Second problem

You'd have to completely change a society and culture quickly and efficiently, and then bet on it actually working without outside interference.

Third problem

Yes r*ddit that's exactly what I'm saying, now fuck off back to r*ddit or twitter or wherever you crawled out from.

He's doing it for diamonds amd gold though. The correct answer is that all the money spent on civilizing them could (and does) go into the mining company's coffers. Just let the local warlord assure you the monthly quota, it's easier.

You can get diamonds and gold in areas not populated with people all too willing to blow your brains out for those diamonds.

I think you're the same autist who keeps making the Tuvalu thread and who fielded the idea of colonizing the congo on here a little bit ago. Why don't you just make like all the other LARPers and claim your desert scrapland is your own cunt

You do know diamonds are worthless right? The only thing that they would be worth more than is your women's opinions.

I'm just being realistic, not even from leddit.

The most poor countries and places in the world fight over their women and rape them to death as if they were coins tossed on the ground.

It's not my fault you're sexually repressed and have a grudge against females. go back to /pol/

Go back to >>>pol. Women have value, even if you're not desirable to them.

dude neo castello-ism lmao

Only redditards and twatter immigrants say "thot". Fuck off you subhuman cunt.

thatsthejoke.png

Yes, they enslave and control society like tyrants. Are you a good slave? Apparently yes.
>implying /pol/ hates women
You're special kind of stupid

they literally do though. They blame society and le jews for their virginity, that's why they become fascists

You'll never get anything built because the locals will steal your materials for a quick buck and the local warlord will come extort you. The Chinese are just barely getting things done and they don't even give a shit about human rights.

My sister in law is from Kivu region and this has basically been done and in essence those who don't benefit from in directly will just come together to destroy it or rather destroy you then destroy it because they don't have the people to maintain it.

>implying they don't jerk off to le pure aryan princesses 24/7
>implying they don't have an innate urge to protect their waifus from niggers like good servants instead of beheading them themselves
>implying /pol/ doesn't believe women are simply corrupted rather than the corruption itself

You forget the part where they realize they have made a foreigner king and oust the fuck out of you and your castle goes to shit in 50 years.

>implying that your whole greentext implies that /pol/ respekts wamen

There's a difference between simply not respecting them and wanting them dead. The former is bluepilled cuckery.

t. retard

The problem is society let women out of the fuxking house. All of humanity women have stuck close to the homestead fixing shit up there so when the men get back from doing our part everything is ready. Now from the age of 5 we send them out into a world they really shouldnt be in and they to get raped, influenced by outside opinions counter productive to their household, and become defeminized due to the need to adapt to such a world. It really is a bad tradeoff.

>make improvements in Africa as a white male
>whites in America discover this
>begin protesting your existence, Hollywood makes three blockbusters about your evil exploitation
>Western government worried about competition
>NATO bombs you
>your land is redistributed

Trips o' trips of truth.

>women are all sluts and I hate dem for not sexing wit me D:I'm so redpilled guis xD

I'm not proposing a women's march when I say "empower women". Nor am I saying that women are stronger / more powerful as men, because they aren't, generally speaking. just don't gangrape homeless women in alleyways like they do in Africa.

have you got any stories?

Women rule society, end of.
>don't gangrape
Not rape, kill.
And stop trying to assume my motives if you're so spectacularly bad at it, redditard.

Fun fact many women lost their positions of power and authority during the colony years in many places because of "modernisation " (forcing it into people's mouths without even adapting it) and in a lot of cases we amplify it.

there are already people doing this, except in a more practical manner

>mine all dat diamond and minerals for $$$
They are worth a pittance at the source. You would hardly be able to pay your mercenaries so you'd have to hire some local thugs. Assuming they don't rob your pasty white ass, they aren't going to be very happy about all the rules you're making, black people have strange traditions like whipping their sisters to give them scars to prove the prospective husbands that she has been well disciplined. Strange, yet the woman beg their brothers to whip them because they want a good man.

The bitch wouldnt be homeless if we didnt empower women would she. She would be in the kitchen.

Most guys like you lack the ability to listen so most of your ideas fall flat to put it simply.

>black people have strange traditions like whipping their sisters to give them scars to prove the prospective husbands that she has been well disciplined. Strange, yet the woman beg their brothers to whip them because they want a good man.

Which group Aldo don't conflate that group for all blacks user.

>WAMEN RULE SOCIETY
>LE MATRIARCHY
>LE MALE OPPRESSION

I bet you call yourself a MGTOW to find reasoning in the fact you're a 30 y/o virgin.
Keep blaming everyone else but yourself. It's always someone elses fault. crawl back to /p*l/ incel

1. MGTOWs is too individualist. Indivindualism is our doom, we need to be not individuals, but avatars of the collective.
2. I'm neither a virgin, nor attracted to females.
3. You're only capable of attacking the messenger and not the message, because you're too stupid to even begin to comprehend the message.

Of course! Because when we are all one collective, I don't have to take personal responsibility for myself, because we are all one big happy unified singularity! haha, yes!

You're a brainless automaton too dumb to snap out of defending females at every opportunity. Your mommy and grandma selected for good slave genes.

etc

JUST
FUCKING
STOP

>yur pol
>no ur pol
>ur pol AND REDDIT
>if I retype your argument LiKe ThIs it's discredited
>muh wimmenz this
>yur a virgin
>no ur a virgin
YOU ARE BOTH FUCKING CANCER

BOTH OF YOU FUCK OFF BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM

you forgot the part where you die from dengue fever after a few months because this is africa in bumfucknowhere, DRC

Probably no aptitude in french or language speaking in general too

Checked

I don't do that gay ass green post shit.

Sorry user, ask me questions if you want though.

>defeminized
The average woman for most of history was a rough peasant farmer. If you think women nowadays are less feminine than they used to be, you're quite mistaken about history.

Im not talking about your vapid whore ideals i meant the mentality. Those "Get Money" bitches who dress like Kylie Jenner and post nice things a man bought them and still say they dont need one.

>Africans you employ realize instead of taking orders from you, there is nothing stopping them from just taking everything you have
>kill you and do so
>quickly scrap the whole project for their own gain and so the system inevitably falls apart
>manor is abandoned and falls into disrepair
>back to where you started except now you're dead

Missed the part about the PMC did you?

>not building a star fort

every country that empowers woman becomes a shithole ya got it backwards, id refer you to sweden and every other cucked nation in europe

>empower women
>colony gets BLACKED in a minute

Pmcs can get in big trouble also they probably don't want to work with a guy with delusions of grandeur with his head up his ass.

the colony would already be blacked because he's building the colony in the fucking congo

why africa? cheap land?
who will build the infrastructure on government land?
what are you trying to do? civilize africa?

Yeah, like Straya got abboed

China beat you to it

>who will build the infrastructure on government land?

How will he pay him.
$50 million is not even close to enough for all the things he wants to do.

50 mil isn't enough for any of that. A lot of the know how and material would have to be importet from western countries, that alone would cost a shitton. Why would you need a hillfort? There are tons of better options to make a good base.
So besides the diamond mining, how would you get money? Your promises aren't lucrative for rich farmers to migrate to your territory, and if you attract only poor farmers they won't produce much over what they need so live. Can't tax the townfolk since that's up to the governemnt or the regional political power holders. Since you can't tax the farmers it doesn't make a lot of sense to have all of them around. Maybe a few locals as lower workers in your mines. If you choose to tax the locals you'll have to deal with the governement since you challenge their power and thus legitimacy. Let's say this doesn't cause an international uproar and only stays national, you still won't stand a chance against a military campaign of the government because you have a hand full of mercenaries or militia. If against all odds your enterprise survives that because you're in a remote region for example where the governement can't project it's power you'll still be a warlord or rebel.
Why empower women? You're a warlord, you're in the damn jungle, your colony needs kids to survive and empowered women don't really give you that as the experience shows.
Webm related will be your local sex slave if you still wanna try out building your little colony

Fuck off you stupid redditor

>without feminism men are a bunch of rapists D:
You fucking illiterate

>my plan hinges on local motivation to get anything done

You gotta be real careful about investing money in those kinds of projects in Africa, some tribes have a culture for it sure, but a lot really don't, and you'll have to be on them like a fucking hawk.

They'll shit on you if you don't exert the proper authority, they need to know you're not gonna take shit.

>what is stopping this from happening?
The fact that 50mil isn't nearly enough, and if you have that much money, you wouldn't want to sit around in a malarial shithole constantly worrying that the locals will turn on you.

I'm kinda curious, do the rapes in Greenland end up in Denmark as they are part of the Kingdom of Denmark? Because they're not included on that map, and the whole place is a huge mess of rape, child abuse, alcoholism and drug abuse, where people get eaten by dogs and clog murders.

Enjoy getting cornholed by the one and only part of the UN that's cool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Force_Intervention_Brigade

>I'm going to throw 50 million into Africa because I think Africans will behave rationally like whites.

Great original idea OP, I see no flaws.

>what is stopping this from happening? why hasn't anyone done this?
Literally Rhodesia

>This is what whiteys actually think

also
>50 million

You're a minor, right?

>Countries where rape isn't a crime under many circumstances (i.e. marriage rape) have less rape than countries that do

Really joggles the noggin

Marriage rape is an oxymoron

>i have litteraly no stats to support my claims and i will dismiss any stats that contradicts it without bringing any evidence

Let's talk about the elephant in the room. The main reason this wouldn't work, is that the african people are incapable of this.

Clearly a robot. Sorry you don't get pussy

Imagine being this lonely guys

Sad but true

How would you know that?

You are right. Classic case of sad r9k user. They hate what they cannot get. Them they blame low hanging fruit. It's fucking pathetic really

This guy is right. If these faggots would read what leaps and bounds Muhammad Yunas' programs have done as well as micro financing they would get it.

In fact every society to date that has brought some equity for men and women is now way the fuck better off

>Redditard

Ahahahhahajahahahajjajaja

Grow up dude

>Get $50 million
>Pay some afrian muscle to enslve some villages so they can mine the diamonds/gold
>1000% roi with no risk to person or getting political flak

Jeeze I wonder why they do it this way?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhg

Back to >>>/reddit9k/ with you.

Back to gas chamber you vaginal slave.

>COLONIZING season
oh hell yeah niggas lets trigger some cucks

have you got any stories that you want to tell us not using 'gay ass green post shit'?

youtube.com/watch?v=joh8F2ytU0w

So one group

Do you honestly know what you are talking about. Why would you waste money going abroad and guaranteed being a piece of shit to people.

Because Free Cities is a game and meant work in reality

The correct answer is to get their diamonds and give nothing in return. Which is what is being done.

>>publically execute rapists, thieves, murderers, etc

What if the veredict was wrong?

>empower women, because lets face it, every impoverished shithole on this planet always treats its women like shit

That arguments is wrong and one can point that there are feminist societies poor as fuck to western standards, one can further sugest that they are poor because they are matriarchal societies..
Depends on what you mean as empowering women, one thing is universal vote or maternity rights or whatever, other thing is stupid arbitary shit

>voting
You tell people that rape and cutting their clits off is wrong and you put them on birth control, that should be enough.

You have no idea what you are talking about. This is pretty much a teenage power fantasy you have going on.

>other thing is stupid arbitary shit

Not really arbitrary though.

>Expecting Africans to be logical
>Expecting Africans to honor contracts
>Expecting Africans to be able to become civilized

This is why nobody has done this

>Arab countries believe fucking your 9-year-old cousin-wife is not rape
>This lowers rape statistics
>"Durr where is the proofs?"

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

They have done that though.

>greatsuccess.jpg
Again, nobody has done this

Considering many parts are developing and growing in lvii standards shits is getting better.

>>empower women, because lets face it

>what is stopping this from happening
africans?