Be Russian Liberation Army soldier fighting for the germans in normandy during D-day landings

>be Russian Liberation Army soldier fighting for the germans in normandy during D-day landings
>no desire to fight the allies, intend to surrender to allies as quickly as possible
>allies drop propaganda leaflets promising you a speedy repatriation to the soviet union if you surrender quickly
>terrified, you now fight bitterly to the death instead

lmao. why were allies so dumb-dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most of the soviet atrocity and practices were not really known back then

but it is well known if you are a turncoat you are going to be killed in the USSR, one way or another

>traitors are treated as traitors
i see nothing wrong

>be russian
>jewish bolshevist regime takes over your country, destroys your religion, and kills tens of millions of your people
>you don't like this regime that invaded your country
>"t-traitor!!"

Their families would get killed or sent to Siberia.

>Jewish bolshevist

t. Ivanov Ivan Ivanovich

They were Russians. Unlike the Soviets.

This. Soviet government were a clique of Georgians and Jews. Nothing to do with Russians.

here's your citation

Not even that. After all Lenin was a supporter of the international communism which has basis in the 19th century. He was one of the people who rejected Bernstein's reforms which gave birth to social democracy.
Basically, Bolsheviks/Soviets were an international gang that imprissoned other nations including Russians.

>you don't like this regime that invaded your country
So you help another foreign regime to take over your country, destroy your religion, and kill tens of millions of your people?

>"generalplan ost was totally real, guise!! its written in these scribblings by some random officer left in a drawer he forgot about, that totally shows it was real!!!"

fuck off

Hitler was stupid enough that he'd rather just fight against every single Ukrainian/Russian rather than allow a non-communist Russian government to take over but ROA fought against Germans too later in the war. I think they were just switching sides whenever it was convenient to them which is absolutely justified. They left their allies when they served their purpose because their ultimate goal was to liberate their country.

You know that Germans actually killed at least twenty of millions of Soviet citizens (Mostly Russians, Belarussians and Malorussians) in span of 4 years? Even if we go full retard and deny GPost and the Backe-Plan that's worse still than anything Stalin or Lenin managed to do.

I think you should return to your motherboard, this "Reality is not real" approach to history would better fit in there.

20 million soviet citizens were killed by soviet incompetence, not directly by Germans.

Turns out putting everyone in huge penal battalions and sending them in human wave attacks and to clear out minefields, and making "not one step back orders" disallowing armies to retreat results in huge casualties, who knew?

stalin killed tens of millions of his people during peacetime, i find it hard to believe he would have lacked the same incompetence during war time.

>I think you should return to your motherboard, this "Reality is not real" approach to history would better fit in there.

fuck off with your /pol/ boogeyman i literally never even go there, shut the fuck up, why don't you go back to your motherboard?

Russian liberation army actually had huge desertion rates when they were put up against Soviet forces. It's not surprising since for majority joining RLA was just escape route from hungry death in German POW camp.

>Enemy at the Gates was a documentary

>huge casualties
Who was talking about military casulties?

>20 million soviet citizens were killed by soviet incompetence, not directly by Germans.
>It was Soviet incompetence to allow Germans this deep into their territory, therefore Soviets are to blame

>i literally never even go there
Sure thing buddy, you just became a neonazi out of sudden.

>instead team up with the faction that has plans for the literal genocide of your people
They were traitors twice over, any slav that served the reich deserved nothing less.

Most Slavs were caught between Germans and Soviets. Both were enemies and none were real allies. Only temporary stepping stones that had to be used and destroyed.

you mean that jude law was not a soviet sniper?

Well his name is Jude.

>Jewish Bolshevist
Love this meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

>takes over your country, destroys your religion, and kills tens of millions of your people
You mean exactly what the Germans did?