Will Russia ever apologise for the mass rapes and atrocities they committed during world war 2?

Will Russia ever apologise for the mass rapes and atrocities they committed during world war 2?

>Western estimates of the traceable number of rape victims range from two hundred thousand to two million.[94] Following the Winter Offensive of 1945, mass rape by Soviet males occurred in all major cities taken by the Red Army. Women were gang raped by as many as several dozen soldiers during the liberation of Poland. In some cases victims who did not hide in the basements all day were raped up to 15 times.[69][95] According to historian Antony Beevor, following the Red Army's capture of Berlin in 1945, Soviet troops raped German women and girls as young as eight years old.[96]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland_(1944–1947)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes#Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemmersdorf_massacre

inb4 "it was necessary to end the war faster"

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2today.com/6th-november-1942-ss-untersturmfuhrer-taubners-private-killing-spree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_the_Sixteen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_actions_in_German-occupied_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should they?

war is hell, really tickles my pickle.

now you know why it should be avoided at all costs because actual heinous shit happens out there and there isnt a god, president or general that can stop it.

Can't rape the willing. German women are sluts.

The Germans weren't exactly better.

>Among the Polish and Soviet female forced labour (German: Zivil- und Ostarbeiter) unintended pregnancies were common due to rampant sexual abuse by their overseers.[4] A staggering 80 percent of rapes resulting in unwanted births occurred on the farms where the Polish girls worked.

>rapes occur during wartime
really makes you think

All soldiers of all countries are rapists who will rape any woman they can get their hands on unless they are tightly controlled by their officers, and that's assuming that the officers care enough to stop it when they see it. Soldiers are savages who join the army in order to satiate their inner desire to kill other men and rape their women.

the western allies didn't rape nearly as much as the soviets did, and the fact that "oh the germans did bad stuff" doesn't suddenly mean its okay to mass rape and murder civilians.

Its like if a guy kills and rapes children, it doesn't give me the right to kill and rape his children.

Didn't they do it during Yeltsin's term?
It seems like a lifetime now that Putin supports the "dindu nothing" version. He might not believe it himself but for the public it's important that his people don't think too much about attacking Europe together with Hitler and enslaving half of the continent.

You would have to defeat them first. Why do you care anyway?

I think you're too harsh. Yes, Americans also raped but it's obvious they were less barbaric than the Soviets.
With Germans it's very hard to estimate because raping girls of "inferior" races was a crime against German blood, so the victims were usually killed. It's probably the reason why many people from the East remember Germans as more civilized, because the ones that remember them weren't murdered.

ww2today.com/6th-november-1942-ss-untersturmfuhrer-taubners-private-killing-spree

This is interesting. There were definitely some rapists, sadists and psychopaths in the German army.

>She was a beautiful woman, I was glad to be able to shoot her so that she did not fall into the hands of the Untersturmfuhrer. But please don’t take that to mean that I enjoyed it. I said to the Jewess when I brought her from the cellar that the Untersturmfuhrer wanted to speak to her, or something to that effect.
>My only thought was that if I had to do something I should cause the person as little pain as possible. I did not want the Jewess to suffer fear of death. I then made her come out ofthe cellar. She went in front of me. On the way to the grave or graves, which had already been dug, I suddenly shot her from behind.

I can only say that the Soviet army was the most brutal in Europe and not just against Germans but whoever was in their way.

>civilised German army killed more Soviet civilians than barbaric Soviets killed German civilians
huh, really makes me think...

Not just German civilians but everyone. And they didn't have any extermination orders. They were just doing it and civilians feared them the most.

huh, everyone?! lemme check civilian loses in Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria really quick
>less than 500 000
woah!

Woah those are the opinions of those who lived between both regimes and had an opportunity to compare the too. And Soviets were scarier to them.

This. IMHO, the Red Army deserved to have some fun for all the hard work they had done.

btw this is now a Bomber Harris thread.

The Red Army targeted people in all cities and villages on their way. There's like half a dozen countries there. And people living there remember stories about murder, loot and rape. Allies, enemies. Doesn't matter. No one there thinks Soviets were better.

Anecdotal evidence means very little. I can guarantee you that Jews were more afraid of Germans.

There were 2.8 million Poles used as forced labor in the Third Reich. Do you think they remember the Soviets as worse?

>Anecdotal evidence

That's called primary source. One that keeps showing up.
Yes, Jews are the exception though Soviets were equal opportunity haters. Even when a family declared itself "communist" it didn't necessarily mean they were safe because Soviets didn't trust local communists very much and relied on their own educated in Moscow.

Can you please post some examples from, for example Warsaw?
Because I've read a lot of memoirs from General Government and the Germans are generally remembered as violent murderers, while the Soviet mostly as bandits.

Yes. I know that for a fact. it's not about numbers but what normal people living in random villages thought when enemy army was coming. In most cases Germans would ask for local Jews. A veteran once told me how they dealt with that. Soviets, especially so-called second Soviets were more likely to loot and rape. They were more unpredictable in personal relations. Maybe they were all Mongols by that point I don't know.

The collaborators had it coming

Well Germans were occupying Warsaw for almost 6 years and it was the epicenter of their wrath. Uprisings, ghetto liquidations. Everything was amplified there because it was the capital while the most important thing Soviets did there was to wait until the city bleeds itself to death. Their capital was in Lublin.

>In most cases Germans would ask for local Jews
And sometimes they asked for partisans. And if they couldn't find them they killed every boy and men in the village and sent women to concentration camp.

Most of the people they murdered were either civilians (usually just farmers) or members of the various independence forces like Home Army. Nominally Soviet allies but Polish Underground State wanted independent Poland so they had to die.

>Well Germans were occupying Warsaw for almost 6 years
Soviets for forty four years.

Well yeah. There were such cases which is why we know names of those places like Lidice (Germans) or Augustów (Soviets).

During peacetime. And 1956 marked a new period as everybody knows. By that time the only fighting Poles were doing was in the forests.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers

Apologize?

They should be celebrated. Celebrated for destroying the German filth of the mid 20th century.

Maybe if Hitler didn't lose his fucking mind, the women of his failed country wouldn't have had their brains fucked by Slavic dick.

The Soviets also wanted to take over Europe. Or at least as much of it as they could and spread the revolution. And they got pretty far. WWII happened because both Hitler and Stalin had aggressive plans and it ended with one of them dead. The other had to be destroyed too.

>During peacetime
What's the difference? If Germans were to occupy it for 44 years, there would be no Poles left.

>By that time the only fighting Poles were doing was in the forests
Because they were not as desperate as they were under Germans or because they were broken by Germans?

>Augustów (Soviets)
?

DO

>Because they were not as desperate as they were under Germans or because they were broken by Germans?

Gonna explain it all to you.
There was this little event called World War Two. It was the main fuel for all partisan groups in Europe because everybody wanted to be in charge when the war was over. According to old soldier proverb it's best when you join the war last and on the winning side.
When the war ended Poland had two governments. One legal and constitutional in London and other communist in Lublin. All promises of fair elections were out of the window. As a sign of good will the Home Army disbanded but its leaders and many of its members were arested. Many of them were later executed and many more were persecuted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_the_Sixteen

Polish underground state which was the head of all sabotage and insurgence units was killed off while the West watched. By that point the Red Army took away what they could and went home (the entire factories and even railways were dismantled. Partisans who still fought in the woods had a choice but they decided to risk their lives hoping for liberation. They were fighting and executing worst communists, freeing political prisoners, protecting villagers, destroying data and generally waiting for WWIII. And many people in villages were supporting them. The war never came and the last cursed soldiers decided to die a soldier's death. So in short: anti-communist uprising was as fierce as ever but political circumstances didn't allow for more. Poland was on its own.

There were hundreds cases like Lidice in Poland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_actions_in_German-occupied_Poland

IT

>In his article for the Biuletyn IPN journal published by the Institute of National Remembrance Markiewicz wrote that in September 1939 alone, with no connection with military manoeuvres, Wehrmacht razed to the ground 30 villages in Bielsk County, Wysokie Mazowieckie County, Suwałki County and Łomża County, while 19 villages were pacified and burned in the Bialystok Voivodeship alone. The most brutal were the pacifications and killings in the villages of Wyliny-Ruś, Drogoszewo, Rutki and Pietraszki, where the Germans were shooting children and the elderly.[
Germans were great. Only the Soviets were monsters.

Well according to that Germans were doing bad stuff too. In fact they were first because they started on September 1st. Made especially easy for them because west of Poland was more homogeneous.

Actually this is a lie about raping "each woman from 8 to 80". We have the minister of defense in Russia, Vladimir Medinskiy, who published a book in Russian in 2011 " War. Miths of the U.S.S.R. 1939-1945". He states that from Jan and to May 1945 year only 4148 of the Soviet soldiers were "punished in the highest measure", i.e., shooted, for the violence toward the peaceful population of " areas, occupaid by fascist scum", raping and looting included. I really reccomend you to read, I'm sure there's the English translation, he has full analysis and statistic

>We have the minister of defense in Russia,

You know that for everyone outside current Russian government plays a prime role in cover up and denial of Soviet war crimes?

>Poland was on its own.
...But the opposition to Soviets didn't stopped, just took a less violent approach.

None of those things would be possible under German occupation.

AGAIN

Well Germans accelerated their extermination programs which is how they sealed their fate. Their first biggest mistake was the massacres of Ukrainians instead of promising fight against the common enemy.

BOMBER

MAN

>tfw you will never pay a starving German girl a half loaf of bread to impregnate her
>You will never have liberated women flock to you as you March down the street and beg you for your Slavic meat

Its not a rape when she does it willingly.
And even if it """happened""", its legal according to the Geneva Conventions as a repression because Hitlerites were commiting war crimes in Kurland pocket. So as i said, rapes of Germanic "people" are repression of Hitlerite non-uniformed terrorist bandits.

Is this something that can really have reliable statistics gathered?

If you kill your rape victims there'll be less reporting which means rape + murder = fewer reports than just rape

So what if they deny it, if Bomber Harris was alive today, he would be praising the Russian government because the Nazis brought it on themselves for starting such an autistic war and the Russians deserve to have a little fun as one user said.

If only Soviets (not Russians) were only targeting Germans and then peaced the fuck out to their own country maybe they would be seen as heroes not as villains of WWII. So close.

Yeah but did the allies' troops fight as much as the red army? Was the damage done to their countries equal to what nazis have done to USSR?

Talk shit get hit. Soviets conspired together with Germany to divide Europe.

USSR =/= Russia

You know that historians who say that are basically enemies of the Russian government? This simple truth is inconvenient to the politicians.

It's the truth, just like USSR wasn't the same thing as Russian empire.

Whatever, point still stands. The amount of rape the army causes is proportionate to the shit they had to go through

Who cares about what Russians say?
At least German opinion is somewhat valued in the world today, you cannot say that about Russians. And even if they magically became spineless sissies overnight and apologise for every little thing, you wouldn't buy that either unless you were a gullible retard.

I think by 1945 a good portion of the Red Army was from beyond Ural mountains. Maybe it was a part of their culture.

If Germans wanted to destroy the Soviet government (Stalin stayed in Moscow) they should've done more to get Ukrainians to fight on their side. Instead they started killing them. Fucking retards.

*treat

imagine being such a huge cuck that you are fighting for someone that wants to kill 75% of your population

>deflecting this hard

You know that there are more.

WE WUZ ALTPREUSSEN N SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEET

>mass rape
Literally German propaganda
>atrocities
It was war my man. Russia lost like 20 million people. Germany's crimes vastly outweighed anything committed by the soviets

>bout attacking Europe together with Hitler and enslaving half of the continent.
kys retard

There were no mass rapes, the sex between all the soldiers and the women were consensual and voluntary.

>Implying anyone in the Baltic States, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, or anyone else east of the iron curtain wants an apology
Keep your apology and just fuck off

>Germany's crimes vastly outweighed anything committed by the soviets
They started a genocide program before the war even began and starved million s of people, shit millions of people from purges before the war even began, then starved everyone AGAIN during and after the war while they put people into gulags and committed harsh scorched Earth policies that killed everyone including their own soldiers.

>hey started a genocide program before the war even began
The Germans? Yes they did.
>starved million s of people before the war
Nope
> then starved everyone AGAIN during the war
You're saying it as if they were doing it on purpose. Food was hard to come by in war.
All of the things you describe still pale in comparison what Germany was doing during the war (which is what my argument and the thread are about).

>The Germans? Yes they did.
No the Russians
>No
*Yes
>Doing it on purpose
Yes the Holodomor was on purpose. Yes scorched Earth was on purpose. Yes murdering hundreds of thousands of people for being "fascists" was done on purpose.
>Pale in comparison to Germany
Lul

"starved million s of people before the war
>nope"

yes, the holodomor is pretty well documented and the mass starvation is even awknowledged and lauded by some soviet authorities.

Don't quite understand the braindead argument of "they starved themselves, also we have records of exporting millions of tons of grain during that period as well which we didn't give to our own people."

You don't hear about it that much as its not sensationalized as much as race, but the Soviets literally attempted classicide and are pretty proud of it. Killing significant chunks of the population and sending the rest off to Siberia and the Gulag archipelago.

Hell, alt-leftists still wanna commit classicide.

>will russia ever appol-
no

they wont even admit it happened

Levada Center published a poll according to which 50% of Russians love Stalin and 20% despise him.

HARRIS!

Well, more accurately (although my Russian isn't that good) the legend is as follows:
Dark Green: "with admiration/delight"
Medium green: "with respect"
Light green: "with sympathy"
Gray: "indifferently"
Medium red: "with dislike, irritation"
Light red: "with fear"
Dark red: "with repugnance, with hatred"
Blue: "found it difficult to answer"

>"with admiration/delight"
>"with respect"
>"with sympathy"
50% in total. Or do you think that this is not love? If he were alive, they would have voted for him.

You're probably right, I'm just considering the possibility that their "yвaжeниe" or "respect" might be like the respect I feel for Napoleon. I respect his achievements and skill, but I don't love him and I wouldn't vote for him. But I agree, it's rather troubling that so many would even describe their feelings as "respect".
t. Russian-American

There is an old adage.

Talk shit get hit.

Germans talked shit, women get hit with the Russkie dick.

>Anyone in the Baltics wants an apology
You're right, we don't give a fuck about their "sorry", we want them to repay the irreversible damages they did to our countries.

War makes me so sad. They're just civilians. People just want to live long and happy lives. No one deserves to be raped except like sinners. All the silly land arguments it's just dumb. Countries come and go, its pointless to make people suffer.

Why does everyone blame Germany for starting WWII when the Soviets assisted them in the invasion of Poland and dividing it up/help starting the war?

>No one deserves to be raped except like sinners.

Well if you murder and rape a child I wouldn't care what bad things happen to you.

but Putin and his gov claims they're successors of Soviet Union.

>SU did something good(lmao)
They were RUSSIAN ! !!!!
>SU did something bad
THEY WEREN'T RUSSIAN XDD

Germans are niggers and should have been exterminated in 1945.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Because Stalin was an opportunist. It was Hitler's war.

Soviets did the same. Mass repopulations of the Baltic States and colonization by Ruskies is a fact.

False. It was all Stalin's idea. He supplied Germans with strategic resources.

Americans considered Soviet Union to be an Axis member before 1942.

>Americans considered

Who cares what Americans considered. Soviets won the war.

It wasn't Stalin's idea. What was Stalin's idea? Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact?

No, it was Stalin's idea to push Hitler against the West. Stalin had spies in UK, he knew exactly if they're gonna declare on him or not.

He wanted Hitler to take it all, so then he can come as liberator.

Maybe, but we are talking about August 1939. It was Hitler's idea to propose a pact to Stalin to completely isolate Poland.

Sounds like what happened to almost every ethnic minority in the soviet union.

Why is Russia so backwards and weird?
They look like us but they are like an alien civilization.

The invasions weren't simultaneous, Hitler started the war, the Soviets took advantage of it to do a land grab once it was clear who would win.

>economy, life expectancy
USSR heritage, you can't find even one prosperous post-commie state + rampant corruption and oligarchy instead of normal government
>huge homicide rates, people willingly return to authoritarianism, alpha male society
Serf mentality, culture of being slaves for centuries