Were they always an FBI honeypot?

Were they always an FBI honeypot?

Typical Dem Perfidy

Every "lynching", "genocide", act of "racism" in world history has been a falseflag invented by fucking kikes and the niggers they enable to perpetuate a lie that we white people have ever been racist.

FBI didn't exist in the 1800s. FBI probably didn't have that much power in the very early 1900s.

This

When speaking with white nationalists, depending on what the subject of conversation is, blacks and jews are either subhuman scum worth less than the air in their lungs, or they're sinister masterminds who were planning white genocide as far back as Jim Crow.

Never, however, are they said to be individuals, distinct from one another.

This is a curious line of rhetoric to those familiar with it.

I don't think that the Federal Bureau of Investigation, established in 1908, had a hand in creating the Klan, which emerged immediately after the Civil War.

Unless you mean the second Klan. But even if the second Klan was a honeypot, it still doesn't absolve the people who were passionately joining it in the millions.

Yes. Their founder Albert Pike was a (((Northerner))) and no doubt feeding his Federal masters information from day one.

Clown post.

See:

The Jews use the blacks as muscle. Nobody ever claimed blacks were anything other than savages

Some guy just standing their with a flag not bothering anyone.

And up comes a lefty banshee.

>wave a traitor's flag
>not bothering anyone

That guy seems to be nicer than that subhuman cunt flipping him off, and I don't even like the Confederacy.

this desu.
Also niggers are bad and we should enslave them

We should deport them abroad like Lincoln wanted.

Enslaving them is how we got into this mess in the first place. The south should have never imported millions upon millions of slaves

No, for a long time they were irrelevant. The FBI only started to heavily infiltrate them during the Civil Rights period.

Like Veeky Forums
Captcha: hitler wasright

"The Thalmor are protected by Redguards!"

>The south should have never imported millions upon millions of slaves

It wasn't millions.

they existed long before the fbi so, no. unless hoover got his hands on a time machine.

gommie flags are cool tho :DDD

You guys are easy to bait.
You respond to my images sooner than the substance of my posts.
It says a lot. Tell me, is the guy in the red hat a "subhuman cunt" or a "banshee?"
Or do you have a double standard for what constitutes harassment? Actually don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.

I'm still awaiting a counterargument for
Lay it down, if you have it.

t. Northern Communist dicksucker