I'm not fucking selling

I'm not fucking selling

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i sold

holding also till death #$0,37

gonna pass on my 0x bags to grandchildren...

...but need 0x gainz to signal my betaprovider ability to a 35-year-old-ex-slut who happens to be ovulating and wants to settle down.

JUST
ZRX
MY
SHIT
UP

b-b-b-ittrex when

holdin

it's just a fee token. there is no reason for fee tokens to be worth a lot. period.

I predict sub-ICO prices in a week or two

I
WILL
NOT
SELL

>Ethfinex introducing its own Nectar Token for its platform

Press F to pay respects.

its still using the 0x protocol
it will still have to convert a small amount of tokens into zrx for each transaction

I take it back I'm fucking selling.

WTF is this true

its all ogre lads

tfw still up but for how long?

thanks, but fuuuaaaa

The Nectar token won't be used for fees dumbass. ZRX will still be used for fees.

quadstrips

please stop spamming threads for this shitcoin

says that ZRX will be profitable again if you HODL till October

Instead, the Nectar token will act as a loyalty token. The NEC is designed to maintain liquidity and market efficiency through the incentivisation of platform loyalty. Users who choose to register for the scheme and take on the role of market maker on the Ethfinex platform, or using integrated decentralised exchange protocols, will automatically generate NEC’s, as a loyalty reward, and subsequently earn a stake in the future development, governance and success of the platform.

Somebody please buy my bags?

I unloaded half but I'm gonna stubbornly waste this last 25 bucks of ZRX I guess.

As market makers and takers trade on the Ethfinex platform, they incur standard trading fees. Of these trading fees, a proportion are collected and directed into a smart contract. At the end of every 28 day cycle, NEC’s will be distributed to market makers in proportion to the total trading volume conducted by the market maker that month. For example, a market maker who holds 5% of the tokens issued in a certain period would be entitled to 5% of the rewards collected by the smart contract.

Please tell me I'm wrong but I think you're wrong

Bump to help determine the fruitful beginning or immediate demise of my crypto career

Actually sounds like zrx will still be used for fees, just a proportion of the revenue (in zrx) will be converted to nec for distribution to big traders

>they incur standard trading fees
The trading fees are paid in zrx.

You can't use the ZRX protocol as a relayer without paying ZRX as fees. Ethfinex already confirmed ZRX is being paid as fees and the Nectar token is something separate

Never been so glad to be a brainlet, thankyou friends

Kyber forthcoming. dont be a bagholder.