XEL looking to breakout tonight. watch

XEL looking to breakout tonight. watch

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/supercomputer/@roc/supercomputer-powered-by-blockchain-technology-golem-gnt-vs-elastic-xel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope so I decided a while ago to go all in XEL at 10k sats (3btc) and now I will enjoy the comfy ride to 20k sats for a 3 btc long profit (: feels good man.

ascending triangles are one of the worst "bullish" chart patterns in existence though

ascending triangles break upwards 65~75% of the time.

this will definitely break up, it has been in accumulation for 2 weeks.

In the bigger picture we have a MACD crossover on the 1d.

I expect this to form a big cup/handle

This coin has very strong tech, and is a golem rival.

I think golem is kind of shit and their team sucks, really slow on delivering. Brass golem was slated for release a long time ago. we are still waiting

these guys are getting shit done already. Much smaller market cap.

The dev team is planning a big release in the next couple weeks

>Despite of the absence of a clear roadmap, they are going to have a major release in 1~2 weeks. What intrigues me is that this is a fully functional product! One youtube demo video shows you how to use the Elastic Supercomputer to mine Bitcoin! You heard that right - using the spare computational power to do the mining. Yes, they may not have a well-versed PR team, or a fancy water-fall style website. But they have a fully functional set of codes, an open-source and community-driven devs team. It is just a matter of time when people realize the market cap of Elastic is around $46 million, less than a fifth of Golem (GNT) $256 million

steemit.com/supercomputer/@roc/supercomputer-powered-by-blockchain-technology-golem-gnt-vs-elastic-xel

stop buying shit coins and look at this shit you niggers

samefagging as fuck

I bought some thank you for the tip

Hasn't been enough volume today, let's see what happens in the next couple of days.

you should be happy i am giving you this info faggot

Something's happening.

Guy's we are breaking up

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK ALL OF YOU NIGGERS

Not sure if it's going to happen today

not with that attitude

Fuck off shill

Haha true! Wel I hope so though, been waiting for days now

Could do with another whale to boost this up a bit.

GNT is pumping pretty good right now too. It's flirting with 8500 now.