Biz, explain to me why I shouldn't buy XVG and LSK, when both are coming out of cup+handle curves as we speak...

Biz, explain to me why I shouldn't buy XVG and LSK, when both are coming out of cup+handle curves as we speak? Inb4 "buy high sell low". Yes LISK is at ath, but XVG ath was back in June, almost 100% higher than current price.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/892171838515793920
binance.com/vote.html
investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=ltrZQGLjaHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XVG cup+handle

Looks like great potential to me.

I just bought into verge. It'll be at 50 cents by the end of December

lol

LSK cup is sloppier, and also at ATH. Less confidence.

I've been rekt by the past three cup and handles ive tried to trade.

Adex-The handle is still being made a week later.

Nav-handle was straight out just like that then it dropped 6000 sats.

Bat-handle turned into distribution.

TA doesn't apply to crypto stop looking for patterns among autistic panicy bagholders who sell high and buy low with no logic

Maybe none of this shit actually means anything. Like it could literally go any direction from the "handle" or whatever,

Does Verge have anything real going for it that would make it profitable in the medium to long time frame.

Ive only just started looking into verge. It got my attention when it performed strongly over the weekend dip.

Apparently it released a tor wallet a month ago, and over the next few days, it has potential listing on both hitbc and binance exchanges.

mobile.twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/892171838515793920

binance.com/vote.html

Is there any other crypto that has anoymous mobile wallets?

Sorry about your losses. I looked at the adex chart, that loooong handle made me laugh. To be fair, I think this doesn't qualify as a cup+handle, because the handle needs to start forming in the top half of the curve (according to investopedia), and personally, it inspires more confidence if it's equal to or higher than the left lip of the curve.

And if we're going by investopedia, we should avoid cups with sharp v bottoms, so that rules out LSK.

investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp

Just bought $100 worth at 125 sats did I buy a shitcoin, or will I make a profit?? Pls help when should I sell

Dubs

If you look at the earlier part of the Adex chart, you can see a squarish cup and handle, right before the spike, although the handle is frighteningly deep.

And there's another cup+handle on the NAV charts, but I think this ship has sailed, and its about to dump.

I can't predict the future, and it may very well be a shitcoin, but I would use the two peaks around June/July as my indicators to sell.

And just an fyi to anyone who thinks I know what I'm taking about - I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm new to crypto, and just trying to understand things.

As far as I'm concerned, the curve of the cup represents genuine confidence in the coin, as opposed to pump and dump, while the handle represents weak hands desperate to sell for a profit, while there's still fuel left in the tank.

Buy verge, Mordecai shilled for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltrZQGLjaHE

only issue is they use pow asics