Why isn't Napoleon regarded as a tyrant equal to Hitler?

Why isn't Napoleon regarded as a tyrant equal to Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4487306/Putin-shows-Russia-s-firepower-huge-military-parade.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didn't murder people deemed his inferiors.

He didn't do anything near as evil as him

>things that never happened.

>No irrational genocides
>Isn't personally responsible for starting the wars, blame goes to both sides
>His regime was found immoral mostly by monarchists
>Was actually competent

Hitler would have been seen as Napoleon-like, if not for the holocaust

Maybe in the west

Because his actions led to military deaths which as harsh as it my seem are not equal to civilian deaths. Hitler's actions on the other hand literally had mother's feeding the corpses of their dead children to their starving ones just so they can get another day or two of life.

He didnt genocide the chosen people
And if anything, he too much regarded as a tyrant by normies despite the fact he was among the most democratic rulers in Europe during an era of monarchs
All that because he conquered stuff and people associate conquering to turants because of Hitler

OP is an uneducated normie btw, that's why the idea of Napoleon being a tyrant even came to him while he didnt think the same about the Russian Tsar of the Prussian King

Napoleon failed to defeat Russia too

Leaving aside the genocide, edgy mystical bullshit and indoctrination, it's because he's still relevant. There are soldiers from the second world war still alive today.
In 200+ years he'll still be remembered as a villain, but also an historical figure rather than that violent madman your granddad was sent to fight against.

Yet he didn't made himself archenemy of Slavic peoples. He's remembered as kind of honorable enemy, not as synonym to devil.

Shut the fuck up, you illiterate twat.

Outside the west, eg India, Hitler is regarded as a great leader equal to Napoleon

Slavs don't give a shit about Hitler; ask them, they don't like him but he's not some kind of "devil" like Americans and Jews still believe Hitler to be. The Poles and Russians I've asked never seem to give a shit about Hitler when the topic comes up, they've moved on.

t. Hans von Ivanovich

Oy Vey, that's a good one. Put it in your next book

Actually more like

t. Nigel snubnersnitch

>Slavs don't give a shit about Hitler
Friendly reminder that there are Slavs browsing this thread, you can't just lie and expect people to take your word for it.

It's more actual than during the cold war. Haven't you watched the Ukrainian crisis, how the opolchency presented themselves as fighting against Nazis? Or how Russian military started using ogange-black colours?

>Slavs don't give a shit about Hitler

Dumbest statement in this thread

>>Slavs don't give a shit about Hitler
In the context I was responding. Do you think Slavs walk about fearing a fourth reich like Americans do? I've seen the nazi flags during the Ukraine Crisis but that doesn't mean Ukrainians treat Hitler like some paganesque God that demanded human sacrifices from the slavic race

Oh yes but they do. The only "slavs" who sided with Hitler were the Bulgarians and even they fucked him over.

They got more important things to discuses and worry about like say for instance, the fucking EU or Putin.

>Do you think Slavs walk about fearing a fourth reich like Americans do?

Source needed. You are projecting your own little /pol/ miniverse of antifa and infowars onto the real world, and its bullshit.

You speak from personal experience, like do you pray that meanie Hitler to never come back? ./

Not that guy but I'm a Slav and it's only Poles and some (((Yugoslavs))) who still kvetch about Hitler. Even Russians don't give a shit anymore.

In an amazing turn of events, it turns out even slavs are capable of giving shits about more than one thing at a time.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4487306/Putin-shows-Russia-s-firepower-huge-military-parade.html

Russians clearly don't give a fuck.

Explain the history channel broadcasting Hitler like he was still alive and other such nonsense like comparing Charlottesville to the literal rise of the 4th reich

Because enough time has passed

Fucking strawman

I never said they're inc able of conjuring their experiences of the 2nd WW, they're just not hung up about like the west

>the history channel

>american television

>t. juden.

>comparing Charlottesville to the literal rise of the 4th reich

Nobody except some entirely marginal fringe groups does this.

>Explain the history channel broadcasting Hitler like he was still alive
>TV channel does things to sell advertising

wow so amazeballs

The things you are saying are simply incorrect and unfounded

Literally the only thing he did wrong was trying to set up a EU style trading zone, putting his retarded family members in charge of things, and letting himself be cucked. Everything else was flawless.

No, we did not. Our government was overthrown by the Bolsheviks and a puppet regime was installed that followed the will of the Soviet Union.

Because Napoleon also had sympathy for his fellow man and understood them. Remember that time when he wanted to pardon a german kid who tried to kill him because he understood the humiliation the germans felt? The attempted assassin was put to death before he could stop the execute, I'm getting this from the autobiography by Gibb's. He was a solid leader who everyone else in Europe hated so he had to defend himself when they consistently rose to fight him.

Slovaks sided with him as well.

>The things you are saying are simply incorrect and unfounded

Just like this whole board, huh? Real historians up in this bitch

haha le juden XDDDD

And did your government fulfill its demands as part of the coalition, namely the extradition of the jews and that you should send at least 20k men to the eastern front against Russia? Because my government doesn't think you did, in fact every source I read doesn't think so.

At this point I don't even know what you're talking about anymore so I'm just gonna congratulate you with still holding the 'dumbest statement in the thread' award.

And that helped us a lot huh?

Don't know, don't care. The fact of my original statement remains, you fucked the Germans over. It don't give a flying fuck if you suffered for it

>At this point I don't even know what you're talking about anymore

That's because you're stupid, understand that?

Oh I can't wait for your smug, witty remark. God, this place is just*eddit now

>I've seen the nazi flags during the Ukraine Crisis but that doesn't mean Ukrainians treat Hitler like some paganesque God that demanded human sacrifices from the slavic race

When Russians call someone fascist it means "evil" or "someone who wants to hurt Russians" and when someone wants to trigger Russians they do so by praising collaborants or by depreciating Russian role in the so called Great Patriotic War, should I remind you about the Bronze night?

And in the end they've abandoned the ship too so that, they would not be treated as defeated nation.

Because he emancipated the jews

Because he spends 30,000 lives a month. You can't challenge him.

He also re-enslaved the blacks in Haiti, and then memed a ship full of Poles to go and immediately die of malaria there. He's /our guy/

Who /Andrew Roberts/ here?

Lindybeige get out

>Because Napoleon also had sympathy for his fellow man and understood them.

Also, Napoleon fought on the battlefield
Sure Hitler couldnt due to warfare being different (and due to him being shit-tier as a general), but in the end he was still a dude in a bunker sending men to invade faraway lands when Napoleon invaded lands alongside his men

>Also, Napoleon fought on the battlefield

So did Hitler. He was a WW1 German Hero.

>and then memed a ship full of Poles to go and immediately die of malaria there.
they didn't

Not just that but he survived the whole war from 1914 to 1918. Impressive, given he's supposed to be "incompetent ", "stupid" and whatever else

Because he fought for justice and liberty among European people

He was.
Napoleon was viewed as the anti-christ by his contemporaries and it is only the distance of time that insulates you from the same opinion.

>b-but le murder of le innocent people
Nobody ACTUALLY gives a shit about the systematic murder of Innocents. If they did every Marxist in academia would have been ridden out of town in a rail generations ago for spreading intellectual poison.

I mean Napoleon fought the wars he "started" (although most were started by his enemies)

Hitler was a failed painter that had once been a courrier during WW1 (not the most glorious affiliation) and was now a politician sending his men invade countries while he shagged his niece in Berlin

>He was a WW1 German Hero
>Falling for this meme

>inb4 muh iron cross
Was received because he served in the rear and had time to brownnose his officers.

>Nobody ACTUALLY gives a shit about the systematic murder of Innocents.

Yes they do
Hitler is hated while Hirohito isnt because Hitler gassed the kikes

Don't worry, in another hundred years Hitler will be seen on the same level as Napoleon, just another continental tyrant crushed by Britain. Hitler is simply more of a recent continental tyrant crushed by Britain. My Grandfather fought at D-Day, no one alive fought Napoleon.

>And in the end they've abandoned the ship
They never did, the government stayed loyal to Germany until the very end, and got executed/jailed/exiled post-war.

>Hitler
>Napoleon
>crushed by Britain
Spot the Anglo

He saved an officer from "no mans land" (even though the officer died from wounds later) and suffered a gas attack later on in the war

>My Grandfather fought at D-Day

Wait, there were Brits who took part in the D-Day?
Or maybe your grandad is one of these American soldiers that impregnated British housewives...

Wow, your detective work astonishes me, user. Shouldn't you be solving crime rather than posting on Veeky Forums. I'm amazed! How did you spot me?!

Meh
In his first battle Napoleon killed rredcoats with his saber

>Wait, there were Brits who took part in the D-Day?

Try nearly 50% of the ground troops and 80%-90% of the naval forces, dumbass.

Because Anglos are the only people deluded enough to believe they did anything of note against either Hitler or Napoleon.

>TV channel does things to sell advertising
They couldn't sell advertising using Hitler, if the obsession with Hitler wasn't their you smug dumbass.

Kek, I actually feel bad for you.

Why?

Why was he only ever promoted to corporal then?
>Napoleon was viewed as the anti-christ by his contemporaries
Only by insane, out-of-touch Anglos

Redcoats were shit tier tho
You'd tell me he killed Prussian soldiers I'd be impressed, but Redcoats...

>kikes
>innocent
Anti-Semitic memes aside, that still just shows that the deciding factor is loss of Jewish life rather than the loss of innocent life in general, and no one actually values innocence.

>He saved an officer from "no mans land"
Not exactely, IIRC said officer was standing and overlooking the land and some inaccurate MG fire and Hitler with another postman forced him down and convinced him not to risk his life.

>(even though the officer died from wounds later)
You make it sound like it was from the same incident.

Hitler lived in relative comfort throughout the war, incomparable to the men on the front who faced actual danger on daily basis.

EXACTLY like Hitler in other words.

fugg it's getting late
>and some inaccurate MG fire
then he was targetted by some inaccurate MG fire

Because of your delusional jealousy and historical illiteracy.

Well, it's the Anglos who desperately feel the need to be relevant and Mary Sue themselves into actual historical events, the rest of the world isn't taking them seriously. Saying Britain won WW2 would be like saying Poland won it.

In other words you don't know anything about WW2 and came here from /int/ to shitpost.

I would love to see you expand on this thesis. Go ahead.

The burden is on you to prove the Anglos did anything worthwile during WW2. By all means, keep amusing me.

>replies:83 posters:26

Holy fuck the number of (You) in this thread

I could give dozens and dozens of points. I'll wait for you to deal with this until I can even be arsed to have a discussion with someone that knows zero about WW2 and has no point to make.

To start: 1.3M tons of fun dropped from sky

Literally
t. Napoleonphile

Because Napoleon was not a racist cuck

>declare war over Poland, too scared to take any action for months
>get the living shit kicked out of you in Norway
>run away like bitches in Dunkirk while France is collapsing
>get bootyblasted in Denmark straits while having significant naval advantage
>get royally destroyed by a numerically smaller Japanese force in Singapore, colonies so fucked and aware of your incompetence you can barely hold on to India which isn't even getting invaded
>cower on your shithole island for years while gobbling up lend lease welfare at a higher rate than the Russians, just to survive
>let Russia do all the heavy lifting in Europe and America in the Pacific
>once all German forces are tied up on the Eastern Front, start bombing civilian cities
>piggyback the Americans during D-Day, fighting against a tiny force of pensioners and teenagers
>the most significant British action of the war, Dresden, is just shellacking a defenseless city long after the outcome of the war was decided
Pathetic. Only real "victory" happened in North Africa because Rommel went full retard and managed to outrun his own supply lines.

Muhammad was white, though.

Nice try, Lindy.

So you've never heard of the Battle of Britain? You are unaware of reverse lend-lease to the USA? Or enigma? Or UK lend-lease to the USSR?

I love the way you ran away from dealing with this btw

>UK lend lease
UK was a net aid receiver in that war. Useless parasite of a country even in war.

So in other words you are moving the goal posts further and further away as you get destroyed.

Like I said, I just feel bad for you.

>mods moving a GET thread
Talk about being totally fucked in the head.

Nobody except the Brits themselves believe that "Brits beat Hitler". I guess propaganda is still going strong on your poverty island.

>Anglos