Why do you retards sell? Do you not have the capacity to comprehend space and time?

Why do you retards sell? Do you not have the capacity to comprehend space and time?

Is abstract thought simply out of your reach? Surely, SURELY if you have the mental strength to read this post; you have the intellect to understand that ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is wait a couple days?

Or is the world really that retarded?

You know what I'm going to be doing while currently 50% of my portfolio is wiped out? Buying as much as I can.

Why wouldn't you do the same? Can someone please slowly explain to me why this isn't one of the rarest fucking opportunities to scoop up rocket fuel?

Jesus

with bitcoin, sure, with shitcoins, not so much

BOUGHT MORE

everyone is acting like they took out a second mortgage and went all in long at 11x leverage at the ath
they probably did too

If it's an ICO in China, kill self.
If it's a currency in China, activate almonds and pepper anguses for prospect of no recovery.
If you've chosen good currencies with solid leadership and positive futures, congratulations; buy more.
If you've always had your eye on the above, today is your birthday and the time you lost your virginity; rolled into one.

>tfw never lost virginity
>tfw never had a birthday

fuck you nigger, you act like Veeky Forumsbros are the ones selling. you don't even trust your fellow Veeky Forums comrades.

it's obviously bots, hedgefunds, major faggot whales and other normies who are selling and causing the crash.

Veeky Forumsbros are not dumping their bags, we're smarter than that.

fuck off with your patronizing "why are you retards selling" poast you turncoat, jumping to conclusions and pointing the finger at the people who are most similar to you (men who browse this anime image board).

this is the end btc wont stop until 2000

did you diversify into nonsense that is never going to recover or something?

I bought ark so im ok

>not all Veeky Forumstards

>using leverage
Wonder what kind of retards do that.
Probably poorfags that think that'll make them rich, exactly like all the others ideas their retarded low-IQ brain managed to produce in their pathetic hand-to-mouth past.

you biggot, its already recovering, look

>fuck off with your patronizing "why are you retards selling" poast you turncoat, jumping to conclusions and pointing the finger at the people who are most similar to you (men who browse this anime image board).

Lol, fucking cucked normie.
Be a national capitalist ffs

the world really is that retarded, just let the dumb money get roasted.

IT's fucking RECOVERING you DIPSHITS, WEAKED MIND's. This is the proof that why only 10% of traders earn money. Pussy Minds FFS

it is not recovering stupid

i bought on margin OMG at ATH before the weekend

Yeah, considering how easy it is to syphon money from the market, i think it's not that 10% of traders are talented geniuses, it's that 90% are complete retards.
A fool and his money soon are parted, as the saying goes.

F

Yeah guize buy all the cheap shit that just went down!!! With the other more expensive shit that went down also by exactly the same amount!!!!

>wait

a bitcoin on cbase is 4470 right now, which I don't find too fucking exciting. Its not like people selling btc for cash are going to be jumping through hoops to sell at this price. So unless you live in a place where its easy to get fiat directly on to an exchange I don't see how this is a positive morning.

Agreed. The only people upset are the ones who went all in on Chinese shitcoins, and poorfags with less than $1k in their port.

>So unless you live in a place where its easy to get fiat directly on to an exchange
Bitstamp allows you to instantly sell for USD and EUR. You don't even have to withdraw it.

If dubs the dip will continue until Friday when I get fucking paid.

What good does that do you if you are selling something that crashed to get into fiat?

THIS IS THE SHAKEOUT! If you sold, you just got cucked!

>thanks coming up as first suggestion

confirmed beta lord

Three very simple rules that you idiots disregard which will lose you money:

Rule #1: "There is no such thing as free lunch"

Rule #2: "What comes up, must come down"

Rule #3: "Bubbles are a thing"

You think you will simply get rich with no work because of "muh new paradigm!!"

Lol idiots, enjoy your bags imbeciles

I buy 10 coins at 100$ each.
It drops to 70$, I sell and get 700$.
It drops to 50$, I buy 14 coins.

The next month the price surges to 150$ each.

option 1: I'm smart, I'm strong, I didn't sell, I get 1500$
option 2: I'm a retard, I'm weak, I get 2100$

U understando retardo ?

you jew, dont buy at 4k...wait until it gets cheaper... it will easily fall to 3k.

Try 1400, newfriend.

>tfw buying the dip

youre the retard if youre not shorting right now. you can buy back in cheaper, whether its 3 days from now or 3 weeks.

"One main difference is that the crypto market cap is still roughly 1/25th of that of the Dotcom bubble at its peak, and institutional buyers have yet to dominate the market"

IMO... the next major support is 3k and it SHOULD hold depending on how many snowflakes decide to sell off

Ah yes, a true alpha never thanks anyone, preferring merely to spit in their eye as a show of complete and total dominance.

The Virgin Thanks
The Chad Denigration

I have less than 1k and Im not selling
Thought of selling at 4900 and waiting to rebuy but didnt want to spend my weekend thinking of BTC and fucking tether
If/when it gets to a low price i'll just buy more with fiat, not like I need it anyway

>Why do you retards sell?
to buy back in lower

why dont you do that too? why intentionally lose money?

Lol except that more often than not your attempts to time the market will fail miserably and your shenanigans are going to cuck you out of your money.

Thanks user. My hands were getting weak, but you have made me stronger.

>Have $5,000 worth of bitcoins
>Crash makes it worth $3,300
>I sell my $5,000 worth and buy in at $3,300
>I have $3,300 worth of bitcoin

Why the fuck would you do this?

Option two:
>>Have $5,000 worth of bitcoins
>Crash makes it worth $3,300
>I buy another $5,000 worth of bitcoin
>It corrects after a week and I have $15,000 worth of bitcoin
>Upward trend continues from there on out

Why the fuck wouldn't you do this?

this is why the bubble burst

Rule #1: "There is no such thing as free lunch"

Rule #2: "What comes up, must come down"

Rule #3: "Bubbles are a thing"

You think you will simply get rich with no work because of "muh new paradigm!!"

Lol idiots, enjoy your bags imbeciles

Good on you for holding user. Notice how I don't care what you're holding, notice how I'm not shilling for any particular coin.

I don't even hold bitcoin - but understand the trend. Something happens, the market dips, everyone kills themselves, sells, or sells and kills themselves, smart money buys their bags and holds for the inevitable rise and the weak hands go pink-wojak from their realms of the dead.

Good on you, and give it a week; you'll be thanking yourself for doing the right thing, staying strong; and not being a retard (particularly as it's so, so fucking easy when you see money disappearing).

Only sell right now if you hate money.

cmon pls think again what you just wrote.

if you dont find the mistake you are absolutely not worth my time.

holy fuck i hope you are drunk or whatever. and people like you wonder why they lose money

Here, seeing as you've posted it in every thread; I'll help you.

Rule #1: "There is no such thing as free dick"

Rule #2: "What comes up, must come in me"

Rule #3: "Cum bubbles are a thing"

You think you will simply get dick with no work because of "muh new jelq-technique!!"

Lol idiots, enjoy your AIDS faggots

I use leverage you inbred. I hold my coins and set aside 1k for 25x leverage when btc dips and it has made me money every single time. Stop acting like your type of gambling is better than mine please.