What will be the after affects when this inevitably happens?

What will be the after affects when this inevitably happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/poll-finds-only-25-of-catholics-wants-united-ireland-now-34172038.html
youtu.be/VgTAsP54HwI?t=37m31s
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-says-yes-to-a-border-poll-but-a-firm-no-to-united-ireland-30622987.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

World peace

Infinite cuties for everyone

Unless everyone in N.Ireland dies it'll never happen.

>everyone
only planters

>everyone

Only Ulster cucks

World Domination. You should all be wary of the Hibernian conspiracy.

They managed to shift blame on the Jews but we all know who's really in charge.

Englishman here.

Ireland should belong to Ireland imo, but as you said, the Ulster and N.Irish want to remain British. So what can you do? The only reason Britain hasn't gave N.I back is because the people don't want to be Irish.

This, the rest of Britain really doesn't give a fuck about the place and RoI, while officially wants NI doesn't really want it because then they would have to deal with all the shit that the UK has been dealing with for the last few decades.

The number of Catholics is set to eclipse the number of protestants soon

Catholics are far more inclined towards reunifications

The Torys working with the Ulster extremists is only going to push more people towards reunification

Move back to Britain or join their cousin-fucking descendants in the American South.

Nothing because by the time the North becomes fully Catholic you'll have been GLOBALIZED
to the point where ethnic Irish are three generations from going extinct and the attrocities committed by Cromwell will be skimmed over in your educations in favour of those of white people who enslaved Africans. Being white you all of course participated in this and should feel bad.

If there was a referendum tomorrow it only needs to be 51% in favour of reunification for it to happen.

As you can see from this, that could be tomorrow or in 5-10 years. Personally I'd say right after brexit comes into effect the push for reunification will be overwhelming.

Except most Catholics don't want reunification at the moment and RoI government doesn't want it either.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/poll-finds-only-25-of-catholics-wants-united-ireland-now-34172038.html

This, no one cares in the mainland, they seriously don't. If they wanted a referendum they would be permitted to have one.

>belfasttelegraph.co.uk

>The survey commissioned for a BBC Nolan Live and RTÉ Prime Time Special also suggested that staying within the UK - either through direct rule or devolution - were more popular options than Irish unity among respondents on both sides of the border.

I'm not in NI so I'm assuming you are saying it has a poor reputation for accuracy, however are you seriously suggesting they made the above up? Or are you just one of those useless retards that attacks the source when they can't think of anything to say?

The Irish will ruin NI like they ruined the rest of the island so painstakingly built up by the Vikings and English

>africans migrate from england to north ireland
>referendum happens
>unification overwhelmingly wins
>africans use the chance to migrate to Germany

But refugees can get into Germany more easily anyway, the UK only has a tiny flow of refugees these days.

Most Africans that move to Britain would have come on skilled visas to further their career and wouldn't have any particular reason to go to Germany.

This is true. No one in the mainland really gives a shit whether Northern Ireland remains British or not. NI could even be considered a drain because of its tiny economy and polarized politics. It's shit the rest of the UK doesn't want to deal with. That said, if the majority want to remain in the UK then it's Britain's job to uphold that right even though the average Briton couldn't actually give two shits if there was a united Ireland

they won't have this parade anymore ;_;
youtu.be/VgTAsP54HwI?t=37m31s

I wish all Irish soldiers dressed like their pipers

>the mainland

the welsh fuseliers & scottish dudes have some cool gear.. or maybe that was in the 19th century and they wear modern military clothing

Niggers will happen.

Niggers always happen.

Ireland becomes poorer because NI is a shithole.

>world islamic peace conference in london
>england offers a marriage as proof they aren't islamaphobic & to strengthen the bond between islam & england
>ayatollah khomeini marries the queen
>becomes caliph
>declares a united kaliphate
>ulster converts
>declares jihad on ireland

Their dress uniforms are still fancy but in combat they wear the same as everyone else

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/northern-ireland-says-yes-to-a-border-poll-but-a-firm-no-to-united-ireland-30622987.html

This really isn't history.

Ireland should be all Irish or all British.

Right now the people of NI want to stay British, and thusly it must remain so. Unfortunately Loyalists in NI are really, really, really goddamn stupid and their politicians are a joke. So yes OP, it IS inevitable but I swear to fuck if they start tearing down Carson statues or something I'm flying over there and going full Cromwell.

have we reached peak autism?

Another civil war over what fucking religion they should be.

Some people will whine about their fleg for a while and the world spins on.

Not him that user but yeah the Belfast Telegraph is notoriously biased in its opinions to the point of it being ludicrous to read at times

I think it’ll be eventually all Ireland since Protestantism is actually on the way out.

Nobody's business but the bogtrotters, sooner it happens the better.

DARREN?!

Anime will become real and all of the betas waifus will become their irl wives.

imo Irish girls aren't........... Lord forgive me... very cute

>12th July comes around
>"Here's how you and your family can enjoy the 12th"
>"SINN FEIN SAY BAN BONFIRES FOREVER BECAUSE OF MINOR FIRE DAMAGE TO SOMEONE'S HOUSE"
>St Paddys rolls around
>"STUDENT APOCALYPSE"
>"8 GORILLION DISCARDED BOTTLES"
>"DRUNK SCENES OF MADNESS"
>"Ruth Dudley Edwards: Ban St Patties Day?"

Every time

>hallo der. Moi naym is Saoirse, pronoiunced 'Sersha'. wud ya loik me to sit on ya fayce?

Wat do?

pic related

>what will be
This is a history and humanities board you gypsy

25 year rule

bring it to /pol/

THAT IS ACCURATE; THEY DO NOT TEND TO BE "CUTE"; THEY TEND TO BE BEAUTIFUL, AS ANY PERSON SHOULD BE; "CUTENESS" IS A QUALITY EXCLUSIVE TO ANIMALS, PLANTS, AND OTHER NONHUMAN BEINGS, OR CREATURES.

Cute - in between pretty and ugly
stop writing in caps you fucking attention whore

>hates on the irish
>with a scottish accent

nice one

I read that as a dublin accent.