The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (Latin: Trinitas, lit. 'triad', from trinus...

>The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (Latin: Trinitas, lit. 'triad', from trinus, "threefold")[2] holds that God is three consubstantial persons[3] or hypostases[4]—the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit—as "one God in three Divine Persons". The three persons are distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature" (homoousios).[5] In this context, a "nature" is what one is, whereas a "person" is who one is

Historically speaking how did early Christianity develop this bizarre and nonsensical theology?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophilus_of_Antioch
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/terrorism-right-wing-america-muslims-islam-white-supremacists-study-a7805831.html
newsweek.com/right-wing-extremism-islamist-terrorism-donald-trump-steve-bannon-628381
pbs.org/newshour/bb/u-s-sees-300-violent-attacks-inspired-far-right-every-year/
politifact.com/california/article/2017/aug/31/who-carries-out-more-terror-attacks-us-soil-right-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be one who deseves god's love

Like this kid?

Yes, it looks like he is not learning properly.

It was voted in in a council.

>Muslim anime poster

Saged

Very early. I remember it being found in a letter of some church father from like around 100 AD.

Sage only stops your post bumping the thread and and Veeky Forums is nowhere near fast enough to kill a thread by making sage posts to reach the post limit.

Could you tell who the Church Father is? I am interested in researching early Christian manuscripts.

Do you mean the Council of Nicea?

Catholic (i.e. Satanist) influence

It's been a long time "muslim" LARPer, i missed you as much as i missed this atheistic jew who hate every religion.

Can't find the guy I'm thinking about but here's another one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophilus_of_Antioch

Jesus fuck off with your animoo bullshit, you'll get more converts if you post ISIS stuff here.

>Historically speaking how did early Christianity develop this bizarre and nonsensical theology?
Well, it started with the apostles, who heard the voice from heaven, walked with Jesus, and were indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

What's your problem, buddy?

I can't believe you love the "atheistic jew who hate every religion", that guy is basically a shitposter.

I need more chinese islamic cartoons please.

>in Germany
>see muslim girls with beautiful eyes and wearing totally not tight pants every day
>urge to become a muslim is stronger
>met some muslim friends and they are talking to me that I could be the perfect muslim since I'm a pretty nice guy, except for the pork eating part
>started listening to the Quran unironically

WHAT CAN I DO GOD PLEASE HELP ME
Should have stayed catholic, fuck this faith crisis.

Now to answer your question OP, part of that it's in the Bible.

>Holy Spirit
>God sent his son
>Jesus ascended
>apostles having the holy spirit when they started to do some magic stuff (speaking in tongues)

It was interpreted that God is three and all of them at the same time. Of course this wasn't always the case.

C'mon friend, we all know the biggest terrorists in the USA right now are the alt-right.

Why is that whore not covered up? Delete this haram

Why would she be covered unless she wants to be?

So about this 72 thicc virgins

Only if you are a good boy.

Some things need to be changed for the better modern world.
How do I become the Caliph?

I went down the path you did user. I audited the whole thing and went to Indonesia to get engaged.
Don't do it. It's just an Arab supremacy form of Judaism. Saudi Arabia is the pseudo ecclesiastical seat of the religion. All Islamic countries are becoming more radicalised.

Holy crap lmao.
>arab supremacy
If it wasn't arab then I would't be interested on it, that beautiful language, those perfect strokes.

I even think that they should have a caliph, it will solve all their problems. Last night in my dream I was dressed as some sort of sultan, and many of my friends saluted me.

Is this a sign?

You'll never be caliph. There would be unending civil unrest if a non arab was caliph.
Do you unironically believe Muhammad was a prophet?
I understand the draw to Islam. It's decentralised, one god makes sense, and Arab women are beautiful. But understand that they are still human, and degeneracy is not unknown at all.
Do what you think is right. At the end of the day, I wish Christians and Muslims got along better.

>How do I become the Caliph?

No offense but how did we get from "the Trinity" to random anons wanting to be Caliph?

I'm not stupid enough to think that most muslims actually follow their religion, I come from a third world country so I know well all those people who go to church weekly and pray daily yet don't practice their religion. Also I was really surprised to see that many muslim women on Germany. I look somewhat like an arab so I can larp as one.

I'm looking forward to travel to Jerusalem, however, it won't happen until I solved this crisis. I'm sure I would get the Messiah Syndrome if I go there.

OP do tell. I think it will involve making a congress and calling all the muftis.

There is no clergy in islam, ulemas have no influence but the one muslims are willing to give them and the center of ulemas would be Egypt not Arabia.

>assuming All*h is male
WHY CAN'T XE BE A NONBINARY GENDERFLUID DEITY?

>at the end of the day, I wish Christians and Muslims got along better.
This habibi

Arab pan-nationalism was literally that. Now it's all gone.

You're smart for a shitposter, user.

Yeah op fuck OFF with that anime posting on this anime and manga website

>WHY CAN'T XE BE A NONBINARY GENDERFLUID DEITY?

I don't want to be rude, but this is the worst historical explanation of how early Christians came to the nonsensical "Trinity" that I have ever read.

Did I touch a nerve?

>You're smart for a shitposter, user.

I like you.

This is 9GAG-tier

So this....Is the power....of spooks

>It's just an Arab supremacy form of Judaism.

It is true that some caliphs could be considered Arab supremacists, but Muhammad explicitly condemned any kind of ethnic-based supremacism. Allah judges people by their actions, not by their race.

John 1 says that the Word (Jesus) was with God and was God…..and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
In John 10:30 Jesus said that He and the Father are one.
In John 14:9 He said that anyone who has seen Him has seen the Father.
In Colossians 1:15 Paul wrote that Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God.
In Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is called the exact representation of God’s glory
In Hebrews 1:8 God Himself called Jesus God.
God’s Spirit is presumed to be one and the same with God just as your spirit is presumed to be one and the same with you. So if God and Jesus are one and the same, and God and His Spirit are one and the Same, then the three are one.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.

Strong emotions drive memory.

Turkposters

>Allah judges people by their actions, not by their race.

the devil judges no one

the devil has already been judged, condemned, and will be cast into hellfire, along with all who follow him. even under this name, allah.

the greatest deceiver, being a judge

never.

>not wanting to become the caliph
cuck

Who is this qt?

>bizarre and nonsensical
Typical. You can't understand something as immense as God, so you reject Him and worship a devil instead.

Narrated Jabir bin Samura:

I heard the Prophet saying, "There will be twelve Muslim rulers (who will rule all the Islamic world)." He then said a sentence which I did not hear. My father said, "All of them (those rulers) will be from Quraish."
Bukhari 9:89:329

Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger

Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, p. 69

when A'isha (Muhammad's wife) had a maid-slave who was an Arab, Muhammad said to A'isha, `Set this maid free because she is from the children of Ishmael.'" Ibn Timiyya, Vol. 31, pp. 376-377

ITT: Muslims too austistic to comprehend theology more intricate than "God exists and there is one one"

Why are you so butthurt?

Honestly, as someone very knowledgeable in Christian theology I do appreciate Islamic insistence on the unity of God. Too many modern Christians, in their attempts to defend Christianity, throw out divine simplicity and become either inherently tritheistic, Arian, partialist, or Open Theist. What Muslims get wrong about the doctrine of the Holy Trinity is its insistence upon the Unity of God, and on divine simplicity. Most of their arguments against the Trinity display some fundamental misunderstanding of what it's even stating.

>trinity is like 2deep4u bruh

I will never in a million years believe that that pic is not bait

Yes, the ultimate nature of God is '2deep4u', especially for heretics.

>allah loves you.
Fuck you and your pisslam religion. Deus vult, you're going to get sent to the gas chambers you filthy mudshit. Your prophet was a pedophile and you worship satan. Fuck you and fuck Pisslam!

Shout out my fellow pedes from the_d!

Yes, in the USA. Meanwhile, an Islamic group is taking credit for an attack somewhere in Africa and Asia pretty much every day, one that makes the 'alt-right' attacks in the US look like the plan of a child. Did I mention that children are involved in those 'islamic attacks', too?

/thread

Taking credit for being the key word, what the fuck does ISIS have to lose by claiming that every terror attack was by them? It builds up international fear and convinces radical fuckwits to go join the big scary caliphate.

Btw, i fucking hate this guy and his shit threads.

The trinity is fact.

>following a false prophet
Shaking my head at you fampai. Mohammad made shit up so he could fuck his followers wives and tell them God said it was ok. How do you fall for bullshit that obvious?

>i can't understand how it works thrfore it's nonsensical
What's there not to get about it? What is there to stop God from having multiple forms? He can litteraly do anything

Trinity developed later on.

Also, it's simple. Fuck a girl, then become the kid made from that. Allah/God/Ymmwh has a weird but interesting taste in hentai.

it always believed itbecause its the doctrine which was taught by Christ and the apostles which was clarified and declared a dogmatic teaching at niceae to dispell the error of arius who invented the theological idea that christ was not divine at all. islam was the gnostic amalgation of arianism, arabic polytheism and vague parts of old testament stories in genesis.

Study, therefore, to be established in the doctrines of the Lord and the apostles, that so all things, whatsoever ye do, may prosper both in the flesh and spirit; in faith and love; in the Son, and in the Father, and in the Spirit; in the beginning and in the end; with your most admirable bishop, and the well-compacted spiritual crown of your presbytery, and the deacons who are according to God. Be ye subject to the bishop, and to one another, as Jesus Christ to the Father, according to the flesh, and the apostles to Christ, and to the Father, and to the Spirit; that so there may be a union both fleshly and spiritual. —Epistle to the Magnesians, Chapter 13 [SR]-st ignatius of antioch 110 AD

>its the doctrine which was taught by Christ and the apostles
lol

Gee, I wonder where he got that from.

I wonder, I wonder, I wonder.

Genesis 17:20
And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation.

Inbred 80 IQ average murderous pedophiles, you mean.

How many terrorist attacks has there been from this alt-right?

Quite a few...

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/terrorism-right-wing-america-muslims-islam-white-supremacists-study-a7805831.html

newsweek.com/right-wing-extremism-islamist-terrorism-donald-trump-steve-bannon-628381

pbs.org/newshour/bb/u-s-sees-300-violent-attacks-inspired-far-right-every-year/

politifact.com/california/article/2017/aug/31/who-carries-out-more-terror-attacks-us-soil-right-/

90% of "oh noes white man attacked muslim" in the USA are muslim hoaxes.

>Quite a few...
I honestly wish it were millions.

Kek, this barely even deserves a 'you' but I'm going to give you one to let you know how ridiculous you are. I'm probably not going to give you another but I will see if you manage to post something less exceptionally lame.

Every right wing retard with a gun isnt "alt-right"

It's to reconcile the fact that Jesus isn't the god from the old testament, was a man, and is also god, all the while also believing there is of course, only one god. The holy spirit is sort of just thrown in as a by product of justifying the above because why not.

>alt-right
>terrorism

You are giving too much credit to these retards

those anime girls in hijab makes me diamonds, post more.

Just a daily reminder. Fuck pisslam and fuck all muslims. Trump is going to gas you.