cheap eth = less total value = more room to grow

> cheap eth = less total value = more room to grow

this will be good

$520 in december

This has no future anymore. Sorry

enlighten me user

can somebody tell me how does it affect icos? ok, china banned icos but chinks can still buy them when they hit exchanges, dont they? Just like americucks?

Chinks dont wanna be part of this shit anymore, they wait it out days/weeks, so forget your instant flip coins dreams

arighty my fudding friend

selling kyber whitelist spot 6 more days till kyc is due .03 btc

Kyber is still a 10x. If you don't participate you're either dumb as shit or a burger without friends in a foreign country.

Kyber is 100x in a year. Almost guaranteed now with traditional exchanges going shit with all the regulations coming their way.

I believe in the long term value of this aswell, just for the fags claiming this won't be a nice flip right away.. You guys will see

Just wait for South Korea to join China
you will be grateful for two digits

HOW THE FUCK do i get in kyber if i missed the whitelist!

you kill you're self

who wastes their time typing something like this

Someone who is waiting for their kyber coins to get deposited in their account :^)

Would you buy ETH now for the Ico or wait it out?

some ppl are selling their spots here, be careful with scammers tho user

how would a sale of whitelist be facilitated?

someone offers their spot, you pay them what they want, you get their email + password they entered the whitelist with. Then you just have to pass the KYC and you can buy Kyber and make bank. Can't participate if you're from the US and don't have foreign ID/photo tho.

so many women know about crypto didnt expect that

Nah, they just used their wifes/girlfriends passport to register an extra account

Some Chinese exchanges already froze markets for ETH-based coins.
All these shitcoins will get a nice haircaut, if it doesn't outright kill them. About time.

This, women are too dumb for crypto lol

this is why the bubble burst

Three very simple rules that you idiots disregard which will lose you money:

Rule #1: "There is no such thing as free lunch"

Rule #2: "What comes up, must come down"

Rule #3: "Bubbles are a thing"

You think you will simply get rich with no work because of "muh new paradigm!!"

Lol idiots, enjoy your bags imbeciles

Why do you go around with this pasta? Is it al dente? Can you put some sauce on it? Bolognese please.

this is why the bubble burst

Three very simple rules that you idiots disregard which will lose you money:

Rule #1: "There is no such thing as free lunch"

Rule #2: "What comes up, must come down"

Rule #3: "Bubbles are a thing"

You think you will simply get rich with no work because of "muh new paradigm!!"

Lol idiots, enjoy your bags imbeciles

A-are you ok, baka?

that is a weird thing to say fudster, since I have made over 25 grand over the past year because of "muh new paradigm!!", cashed out and partied with top teir hookers, don't be salty since you are a nocoiner.

>Nah, they just used their wifes/girlfriends passport to register an extra account
FUCK should have done this

you'll gonna make it anyways. Good times ahead, fuck this dip, in 2 weeks all will be great