Veeky Forums I need you to sum up the history of the ultimate meme country. Help a bro out

Veeky Forums I need you to sum up the history of the ultimate meme country. Help a bro out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw
youtube.com/watch?v=AOX9Mbs1oD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sarmatia->goths->slavs->mongols->commonwealth->non-existent->came back after WW1->nazis->warsaw pact->solidarity->shithole

>"ultimate meme country"
>uses Poland
>not even the memest country in Central Europe
what did OP mean by this??

gee i wonder which african tricolor could be behind this?

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw

Look. A video. But without context and at least some prior knowledge it's difficult to understand everything.

>baptism in 10th century (966)
>(c. 1000-1025)first High Duke who gets crowned is pretty badass was supposed to be the leader of the Slavic part of the new Roman Empire
>(1033) his successors inherit land with some unfinished business, chaos in the country and pagan reaction, gets saved by a prince returning from abroad King Alfred style
>from 1138 to 1320 basically Game of Thrones only fought between four branches of the dynasty before reunification
>(1333-1370) Kasimir the Great, country begins its longest period of prosperity lasting several centuries, while the rest of Europe recovers from either black plague or dynastic disputes Poland grows stronger,
>(1399-1466) fight and victory against Teutonic Knights, new dynasty and personal union with Lithuania
>(1569-1683) Commonwealth, 16th and 17th century are called golden and silver age respectively, basically prosperity and meme battles
>(18th c.) Big mistake
>(19th c.) bunch of uprisings before we go underground

Then 20th century. So basically Poland achieved independence in a pretty neat way, the rest is pretty well-known.

poland was destroyed in the 18th century 3 nations it pissed off bullied and attacked repeatedly for its whole existence

Then, Perfidious Albion and the France decided they wanted to cripple Germany giving away 10% of its manpower, mining, and industry to a different country. To do this reserrected a relic state from 120 years earlier. They didnt see the problem basing 50% of polands economy on 10% german minority.

Soon the Russians and Germans and austrians had had enough of polands aggressive behavior and ended the farce of Versaille only for it be RECREATED AGAIN by perfidious albion, this time under USSR control in order to 'weaken britians enemies'. Ever since it has been a constant leech of finances to either Russia or Germany .

Troubles started in the 18th century. The meme about Poland being the bullied kid of Europe is American oversimplification because of WWII. Rough century but the geographical location wasn't a problem when neither Germany or Russia were.

Oh, wait the post was some kind of bait. Never mind then.

Bullshit

>Then, Perfidious Albion and the France decided they wanted to cripple Germany giving away 10% of its manpower, mining, and industry to a different country. To do this reserrected a relic state from 120 years earlier. They didnt see the problem basing 50% of polands economy on 10% german minority.

The Polish state was recreated by the Germans and Austro-Hungarians on captured Russian lands, as part of the Mitteleuropa project. It was only after Germany and AH surrendered that Poles started taking over majority-Polish lands that belonged to those countries.

Not to mention it was actually Wilson's proclamations that served as a basis for national self-determination and resurrection/creation of new nation states on German, AH, Ottoman and Russian lands. While France supported Poland, the Brits sought to preserve balance of power on the continent and opposed pretty much any Polish claims made at the expense of Germany.

God damn these "Poland bullied kid of Europe xDDDD" retards are pissing me off. History doesn't begin in 18th century, and there are dozens of other european countries that had it way worse, look at ukraine or estonia for example.

>ukraine
>countries

MY

BYLI

LECHICI

I HUJSARZE

A srasz?

What's wrong about his post?

1.Poland was Globular Amphora before the IE folk came in.
2. The Sarmatians never had any considerable presence in Poland.
3. Trzciniec was most likely some form of old Proto-Balto-Slavic.
4. Mongols didn't have any significant presence as there is no Mongoloid admixture in Poland.

daily reminder that the person responsible for those posts is pic related.

>give me the clocks
What did he mean by this?

>all these Lithuanians
very insecure, many such cases!

youtube.com/watch?v=AOX9Mbs1oD0

1612, 1920

there's an anecdote (Don't know if it is true or not) about Soviet troops being astounished by the fact that a lot of people had clocks and, of course, they looted them