Wake up to $6000 in losses cause of chinks

>wake up to $6000 in losses cause of chinks
i've had enough, cashing out of this meme market before it crashes for good. it was fun while it lasted but this just shows how volatile crypto is, going to move my profits into real estate.

Ahah earthquake and byebye real estate

>being a landlord

>only 6k in losses
>thinks he can make any money from real estate

>crypto is volatile

wow who would have known, fuck off

You lost money because of who? Chinks? Or your self.

I know, everyone's a fucking victim these days.

kys rent seeking faggot

im not selling, the jews will have to try harder to get my coins

damn right user

Those cunts will not succeed stay strong and HODL HODL HODL

>he isn't buying right now

lmao, these panic selling chinks are a godsend. I'm buying shitloads of NEO and BNB. will put 80% of that NEO into red pulse, which you'll all buy from me at a premium. thanks for making me rich you stupid fucks, hahahaha.

Smart move, OP.

I'm waiting for the real dip this is still dead cat bounce

LMAO. it's up like >100% from 2 months ago but pumps up 5% then down 10% on a holiday weekend and that's a "crash"?? you people are idiots no wonder you can't make money. even if btc drops another 10% still on track for like $10k in a year

lmao you ADD kids are ridiculous

yoy gains in the several thousand % and you lose your nerves over a small dip.

50 billion gone from the market cap in under 24 hrs is no joke

You hodlers starting to sound like the goldbugs on zerohedge

too bloody right, I'm made of stronger stuff than the fiddling bastards take me for

HODL HODL HODL

everything is going to zero exept bitcoin and ethereum

>shows how volatile crypto is

I thought thats why we are investing in the first place, where could I start with 400 Bucks and meme myself to 10k?
Thats the point of this shit, you can make an absolute shit ton of money

>cashing out one day before the market pumps up again
This is why you'll never be successful

I think we've reached the floor here, enormous dips like this always correct if the coin is solid.

Well, market cap also almost doubled in one fucking month. Big investors started getting in a while ago, and they started massively cashing out when bitcoin hit $5000. Combine that with the chinese ico ban bloodbath, and you have one hell of a shitfest. Despite that, the market seems to be quite resilient.

still up $50bn (50%) in a month...