AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GAS THE GOOKS
RACE WAR NOW

Lol kid that's nothing. Pick yourself up and get it back.

Dumbasses.. Just hold.

Literally an easy 2x in a month no matter what you're holding.

Lol, sure thing man.

i make that much in an hour kid.

How did you go from 39000 to 7000?

>no matter what you're holding
except neo, that is

$173... Why not, you know, just get ANY FUCKING JOB and you'll make more than that in an hour or two.

what kind of job do you do to make that much money ?

>90$ an hour
>any job

even at 10$ an hour, you only have to work 20 hours.

What are you stopid

feel bad that kids that fall for HODL meme, yeah it's good in certain situations, just as powerful as selling at the right time. I moved 80% of my holdings to USDT and cash on Saturday, I'm loving this dip. Feel bad to watch you guys lose 50% and say HODL, man....you'll still 2x by year end but I'll 10X

how did you know it was coming?

You posted your copypasta FUD twice, you mongoloid

DGB.

It was my first moon mission and i could have had 40k from a 2k investment. Lol I learned lessons.

What app do you guys use?

bro the markets went up like crazy for the past 2 weeks then flatlined, I have learned my lessons from doing this a year and watching it happen, once it started turning down I just knew it was gonna plummet. Basically the answer is common sense and awareness of the mistakes you made in the past. I won't watch my ETH dip from 400 to 160 again

Ok. Yeah I knew a crash was coming but this caught me by surprise.

I knew I was investing in a bubble from the get go, but I've been trading to try and "beat the market" on BTC.

I I still haven't lost money on this crash but not usre if it's going further. I wont sell now thouhg.

If this is truly a big crash, I will start from scratch by dollar cost averaging. I will wait years for the gainz if I have to.

Help me..

that's blockfolio my guy

>t. proficient cocksucker

hold if you have something solid like btc eth ltc or monero
otherwise, pray

Everything in bitbean.

Enjoy paying 30% in taxes

i was thinking about buying the dip on neo, will it be worth?

Can't tell
This shit is really scary and many people bought because of prospect of ICOs
Now that it's gone, I don't know who will

i remember when bitcoin first came out i was so stupid and naive i was like that shit will never catch on blah blah. could have bought one btc for like 10 bucks or some shit back then. i'm tired of missing out

Same but don't get driven by FOMO
Don't go all-in in that

what about these things i'm hearing about omg?

Oh fuck you, newbie. I went from 600 to thirty goddamn dollars. You're being a total fucking drama queen. Welcome to the dip days, bitch

LABOR DAY MASSACRE

Lol look at all these newfags freaking out at Babbys First Bubble Pop. I've only been trading for 3.5 months and I've counted like 3 significant busts, and I'm STILL making money overall.

I've lost only $100 so far, and most of that is in nominal dollar value... my actual Bitcoin equivalent value has barely dropped. Once Bitcoin goes back to $4900, which will be within a month at most, then things will be back to normal.

If you're losing so much money in this that you're close to where you started, then you're doing it wrong.

I'm gonna throw up boyz

Stop selling unless you're making a profit. HODL only until you make money from it... and even if it takes you a little while. Never panic sell, especially right now.