Americans were less relevant than Brits in the First World Wa

>Americans were less relevant than Brits in the First World Wa....

Check out these late 1918 numbers Britfags

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Ypres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Ypres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Loos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about the first three years ?

Britain was barely involved on the Western Front until the Somme in mid-1916
The the two years before that, France was virtually alone

they were still more involved than the americans...

America arrived late but decisively ended the war soon after
That's called efficiency

The Germans were already worn down by the time the Americans joined. Its like two runners running a marathon and then america joins in the last mile and claiming they won.

No, the french just did most of the dieing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Ypres

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Ypres

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Loos

And of the killing too
Pic related

A bit like Britain in WW2 then.

Was Britain in WW2 at the time it was "alone" involved in a total war with Germany on a huge frontline?
No, they were hidden on their island and sometimes conduced raids

>hidden on their island and sometimes conduced raids

I guess you're right, I've also never heard of the Africa campaign.

Please try to contain your anal frustration that Britain used a natural barrier to keep themselves in the war instead of pissing away all their money and resources building a defensive line that was fucking toppled by the use of a different road.

>hidden
I'm pretty sure ze germans knew where we were desu famalam

Can't stop laughing at how obsessed Americans are with a harmless island. We don't think of you at all.

>meanwhile America is getting btfo by a gook who launches missiles whenever he wants

You're not the big kid on the block anymore, you've become a joke, welcome to the club.

I'm not American.

Britfag here.

Memes aside, I'd just like to thank all the Americans, Canadians, Indians, Australians, New Zealanders, French, Russians, Chinese and all the others who died for the Allied cause during WW2.

We won. And you should all be very proud of your Grandparents for offering their lives.

>in 1918

Who took the brunt of the Kaiserschlacht ?

People in Britain who give a shit: 0

Switch that around and replace harmless island with Europe

I remember reading about the the first few months of the war and how the French were so dead-set on their old military tactics while the Germans modernized their tactics to fit with new technology. The french were still marching their men in lines during the first few battles and the Germans would just artillery the shit out of them like canon fodder.

>implying the British and French weren't just as worn down.
>implying fresh and enthusiastic American troops didn't increase moral across the front.

I wasn't implying either of those things

wrong side won though. thanks for destroying the west

If the Americans hadn't joined the war the Germans would probably never gone on the spring offensive, and with that never happening the war would have dragged on for longer. Keep in mind that Germany was still fighting in foreign soil, so there would be no justification from the German government to end the war while they still occupied enemy territory. Against a force of equal size and, with no new forces coming to the aid of the French or British. At that point the war is still a flip of the coin. Hell the French could have another batch of mutinies and the Germans could capitalize on it. But hell anything could have really happened.

America's entry shortened the war by about two years. That's millions more European men spared because of them, comparatively small tho their numbers were.

>if
"""O""" """""K"""""

Belgium stronk