Do we all agree that cultural marxism does not exist?

Do we all agree that cultural marxism does not exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/swyer-syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god i wish that was me

What /pol/ refers to as 'cultural marxism' can be more accurately be ascribed to the morally pernicious effects of large-scale capitalism, especially consumer capitalism.

Churchill declared war on Germany for this
Such a good goy

Just look at your pathetic race, and your pathetic attempt at "redpilling" subhumans.

There could be a 100% white anti immigration, but they could do NOTHING to stop your extinction.

Let's be honest with ourselves, it's your turn to get replaced.

>Marxists
>not using capitalism to spread social revolution (degeneracy)
16 year old brainwashed german detected.

You'd see Marxism machinations in an inkblot you deluded ideologue.

>There could be a 100% white anti immigration
We will never know because jews don't allow this to happen in any country, specially in white countries. They claimed to be refugees of the holocaust and later they controlled the whole society, from business to politics.

>he still can't see marxism is about changing behavior and not improving economy.
Are you german or south american?

Irrelevant. All sides have traitors.

Your replacement is imminent. Your race is coming to an end.

You wish to get dry humped by a black guy? What are you, gay? Ewww bro you like ass.

>All sides have traitors.
That's irrelevant since jewish traitors barely do any harm to the jewish people because they have monetary control over nations therefore they have control over human's actions therefore they can control which kind of traitors are allowed to do harm.

>omnipotent force
Hmm...
As I said, all sides have traitors. Might makes Right so your inferior race will succumb against the other ones.

Time to get extinct'd.

>controlling human's action
>not a very basic principle of economy even Karl Marx was right to admit it was a constant in history
You just wanted another (you) to get to talk about white extinction without any logic reasoning.

>pseudoscience
>logic
Nnnnnope. Try again, subhuman.

You keep denying the crimes against amerindians and the slavery against blacks.

It's your turn to get mongrelized, then extinct'd. Time to get replaced, subhuman.

>MUH WHITES ARE EVIL AND NOW THEY ARE GETTING GENOCIDED HAHAHAHAHA
Go to bed Ramon.

>Churchill
>Declaring war

user...

So you agree with white genocide? Great, so we can agree.

Good luck, pfffft

Nope. The Frankfurt school was Marxist and they were the ones who planned it all.

Ramon: El Justicero

The west is dead. ((they)) won

This boils my blood. How do we stop Marxists from destroying everything we love and that our ancestors created.

Inferior beings lost*

You have a keyboard in front of you, so you can manifestate your "thoughts", subhuman.

I'll give you a last chance.

Pic

They are inferior. They learned to master the art of trickery.

So you agree with white replacement?

If this was the 50s he would have been in a jail cell right now. How did we let this happen?

Nothing like a mexican redditor spreading anti-white memes because his jewish teacher told him whites are evil.
It never ceases to be amusing

Fuck off troll

I think we all know who is the troll over here So you agree with white replacement?

Democracy and jews happened. Actually to be honest the west has been destroying itself since the french revolution

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

Irrelevant. Do you want an anarchy?
The "west" is the product of amerindian genocide and black enslavement. Good that its own inferior nature is manifestating now, destroying itself.

Frankfurt School 'masterminding' the fall of western civilization is crack pot tier. That a small group of academics writing social criticism were somehow are responsible for every undesirable aspect of contemporary society.

>3340498
stop replying to the troll and he will go back to /r/history

one shill has been added to your account

Other than the Frankfurt School you have thousands of teachers in United States reading the works of Gramsci and other french degenerates like Robespierre. They create a whole generation of incapable humans.

Go back to red.dit

Debord pls

The jews created hollywood and in the 30s and 40s they promote the culture we have today as seen in movies and in San Francisco.
Total destruction, self-pleasure and nihilism. Hippie movement was planned 20 years before it happened.

Why is it wrong, though?

If they are that intelligent, why are these brainlets whining about their hegemony?

>he still thinks mainstream leftism is marxist in nature

t. mexican

>and then he told me: marxism is about economy

If cultural marxism exists so do race, gender, and objective morality.

I'm sorry sweetie, but that's not an argument.

Race is a social construct, the same as gender.

Cultural marxism is a tinfoil conspiracy only dumb poltards keep regurgitating when society shows more progress over time.

What are the essentially "I believe Cultural Marxism exists and the Frankfurt School is responsible for everything bad about the west" books and authors?

Step one is denouncing the paper jew.

That was the joke.

>when society shows more progress over time.
While Cultural Marxism is total bullshit, that doesn't mean that some of the trends used as evidence of it aren't real or concerning. Calling things like the rise of single-parent households, the devaluation of high-education, the shrinking middle class, or the increasing dependence on pharmaceuticals as 'progress' doesn't do the seriousness of the issues justice.

Race and gender are both biological. Way to fall 3rd grade level science

Thats what morons and liberals (same thing lol) belive

>common sense is science
Common sense is almost always wrong, on purpose.

The fuck are you talking about? Dumbest thing Ive read today. You must be a leftist

>Veeky Forums

Nope. Race isn't biology. Gender isn't Sex.

Way to show your poltard brainlet.
The rise of single parenthood is a conclusion that poltard attribute to "tinfoil marxism". That's the point.

>race isn't biology, gender isn't sex

yes it is. stop playing dumb. there are 2 genders no matter what cultural marxist mental gymnastics you try to pull. stop being retarded

eagle sounds intensify

Nope. The consensus affirms that they aren't what you said. Why don't you try to prove your delusions? Give it a try ;)

gender just means stupid bullshit you think you are
its fucking irrelevant and only stupid dumb tumblr whaletards would care about it
the best way is to validate it but making it so irrelevant that its treated as a joke just like the whole sjw thing is

Abolishing gender does more for trans people than reinforcing it though. You do not need a justification to alter something in your own possession, you need that justification of gender to tell people they can not, otherwise you have no way to determine whether someone is following the rules or not when making these alterations since there are no longer any rules. Without rules you can't break the rules.

Shut your whore mouth, you kraut-enabler

>shitting on ponyplay
Vanillafags get out with your normie fetishes

we all know ((who)) decides the "consensus". back in the day fairies like you would be beat on the street

So you aren't going to explain your delusions?

Good grief ;)

"""""""Progress"""""""

I'm not going to because you are the deluded one. Open your eyes to what is happening in the west. There are people trying to destroy it

SeeAnd there are people not trying to destroy it, what's your point?

>Nope. Race isn't biology. Gender isn't Sex.

kek

go have a look at your chromosomes mate

Sex isn't gender, "mate".

The people trying to destroy our history are the ones in charge. They control the media.

>someone is born as a female
>lives as a female entire life
>have "male" chromosomes
>am suddenly a man according to /pol/

it literally is though, despite your attempts to change reality through newspeak.

mate

Care to prove that statement?

USA
S
A

>someone is born as a female
>has male chromosomes

pick one and only one.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Read CNN or BBC for a minute. Point proven

Keep pushing for that meme ;)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction

>a messenger comment
Pffft

Rather, regardless of me liking it or not, it does not happen.

((wikipedia))
laughing my head off here

>To prove my point I'll link to this newspeak wikipedia page

Your argument is compelling

It does though. It's a commonly recognized fact and unless you're going to tell me the entire medical community is a part of a conspiracy I don't know what you want. It happens. Chromosomes are a meme. Nature is much more complex than the oversimplifications pushed forth by, I don't even know who pushes this shit honestly because they would never teach something so absurd in schools.

stop racism

Let me guess, Wikipedia wants to destroy the West too.
let me...*breaths in*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

>unless you're going to tell me the entire medical community is a part of a conspiracy

Now we are getting somewhere. Look up what religious Group Marx and Freud belonged to. You might start realizing there is something fishy going on

>It does though
Provide me with one (1), just one, example.
>It's a commonly recognized fact
No it is not
>tell me the entire medical community is a part of a conspiracy
Please provide source on the claim that the entire (or even a small part of) the medical community supports your point of view.
>they would never teach something so absurd in schools.

You've honestly never had a biology class in school?

Anyone can edit wikipedia. Cultural marxists even deleted the page on it to avoid suspicion. What an odd thing for a website dedicated to "learning".

Is this how people post on reddit? because I think that post format gave me aids

>mfw you are Adrono and spent your whole career warning everyone about how capitalism is degenerating culture only to have right wingers copy your arguments as their own and blame you for the degeneration of culture

Anyone can write a dumb messenger comment, are you gonna reject social sciences definition of gender?

I think you are the one obsessed with that website, why don't you check it out, and tell us how you feel?

Who do you think wanted to change the definition of gender? Its always been the same binary system for all of history.

>social
>sciences

pick one and only one. Biology is the relevant science here and it knows for a fact that are two genders or sexes: male and female.

>Provide me with one (1), just one, example.
Caster Semenya
>No it is not
It upsetting you is not evidence of it not existing.
>Please provide source on the claim that the entire (or even a small part of) the medical community supports your point of view.
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/swyer-syndrome

>inb4 it doesn't count for [no reason]

>intersex people don't exist

I think that you're kind of pathetic.