ITT Post how much your portfolio decreased from a week ago

ITT Post how much your portfolio decreased from a week ago.

Last week (saturday): $32k

Today: $19k

$48 million -> $112 million

shorted crypto

-16.3%

Nice LARP, post screenshots

proof

150k down to 110k
fuack

last week: $232
today: $221

Last week 5500
Today 3600

about $1.3m to $800k

not a good week

$1500 to $850

bought 1 eth at $350
currently $289 on coinbase

down $61...

never getting involved in crypto again
unless in 2 weeks it's up to $500.

2 weeks ago: 120k
now: 25k

WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY DNT AT ATH

Lol because millionaires post on Veeky Forums. GTFO

ive been posting here since the board was created

you GTFO poorfag

There are many millionaires on Veeky Forums a life of addiction and loneliness and were the only people that accept them

Why did you buy DNT at all, lmao. Their "project" is a complete farce.

i fell for the "amazing tech" meme. i just want to go back in time now...

I've got around $5.5 MM in crypto. I like Veeky Forums because I can be anonymous. How do you think your friendships would go if you made millions in crypto and you tried to share your daily ups and downs with your normie friends?

Last week: $1k
Today: $390

Fuck. You. All.

How do you manage this, besides Veeky Forums? I have problems with jealous friends not making it possible to share success. And im not even that successful.

126k to 101k but she's still droopin.

friday 6k , today 1k

65k a few days ago now at 51k. Honestly I'm not even phased. I've been buying btc since late 2013 and alts since late last year. I never sell, I only buy and hold things I think have long term potential. If I sold at the top I'd have to pay short term capital gains and wait for things to fall like 40% just to buy back in and be at where I started. Seems like a whole lot of risk just to pay taxes. Also I'd have to file quarterly. Just fuck it, I'm betting crypto is here to stay so I won't worry about all the volatility.

How'd you do that? I only lost like 20%

im here 4u user

This can't talk about money with normal people

Most of it came from Adex and token card shills =(. This dip dropped me from 2.4k to 1700

Just convert to Tether instead

$1,000,000 -> $926,734
I can afford not to care
all my wojaks are white and their eyes never bleed

Last week: $12
Today: $10

Not sure if short or just hold with iron hands.

$23k to $14k. Painful

uhh did it hurt your little feelings?

90k down to 60k

Fuck

Last week: $68k
This week: $35k
Only been in crypto for about 90 days though so i'm still double my money. Still burns though.

Don't talk about money or investments unless really pressed. Otherwise most of my friends are pretty well paid consultants and lawyers and business guys, probably take home and average of $200k a year or so. I'm not really flashy with money so it's not like anything I do is outside their realm of comprehension aside from time the way a tacobell wagecuck wouldn't understand.

Almost like me, went from 22k to 13k

about the same

35k to 22k literally within 8 hours.

I'm excited though. time to refuel. With less ICO scams, there will be less volatility and less flash crashes when they cash out. Also mainstream will be more likely to start picking up crypto.

At least that's what I think. Any other opinions?

About $95 down to now $75 or so.

This is just gambling money, not sure why anyone would actually "invest" in crypto and not expect these kinds of massive swings. My stock portfolio on the otherhand is up across the board, so meh.

honestly, what would have been the best alternative for your case, tether?

5k down to 3.8k at the moment

Oy Vey!

$144,000,000 -> $164,000,000

Veeky Forums millionaire because my friends are not actually my friends and I can't talk to them - I love being anonymous here

16k to 10k

If true, help me understand your mindset.

I'm not criticizing you, or trying to come off as jealous, I obviously don't know you.

Why do you pursue further wealth?

Why not just buy a nice, maintainable and quiet peace of land and enjoy all of your hobbies, start a family and get away from all the stress of trying to expand your wealth.

When will enough be enough to finally just cash out and live

why aren't you balls deep in hookers and cocaine on your yacht literally right now?

or driving ferraris or some awesome shit

>€12500
>€9500

STAAAAAAAAAAAAHP

i lost like 15% because I don't hold shitcoins

Fuck you stupid whales one month ago i was at 20 dollars now i am at 33 after peaking at 44. Keep investing on shitty coin like neo and ark. XVG ftw

enough is never enough fgt, you'd understand if you ever got +2M. fucking pleb its monopoly money.

You're right but it will also slow down sick gains. No more making $X0,000 in a day

Last week (Monday) $45k on $20k invested... Today, ~$31k on $32k invested. I was holding $38k of NEO on $3.8k invested on Aug. 13. I sat on it and quadrupled my holdings. How fucking stupid am I? I had such huge gains now I'm dumping in more money and actually losing. I love buying ATH and exchanging for moon coins like Walton that are shit and buying $10k extra NEO.

Fuck my face hard! To HODL or double down on 1 coin to get back to where I was... Thoughts? Suicide not needed - still have that boring ass IRA, 401k and no debt (except my shitcar)

220k to 175k

You're right, maybe I can't understand from my point of view. I just don't have any interest in owning yachts, private jets, throwing massive wild parties. I just want a huge piece of land with a beautiful house in a nice lush wilderness to hunt, fish and enjoy myself.

I would have no need for this extreme wealth. Just enough to pay the bills at that point.

110k to 50k which I cashed out fuck this and fuck you all.

a week ago 32k

today 50k

i only day trade, make money through volatility, made like 3k through the crash so far

congrats, you chose the worst time to sell.

desu only true blue kikes are the ones who ask for proof of peoples' financials. it's awful fucking semitic boys. i'm disappointed. fuck you kikes.

15%

$145k to $108K

fUCK

I took a loan on my house for 100k and invested BTC at 4,800. I'm panicking i don't know what to do

Haha my portfolio went up because I bought the dip

Guys stop being so rich. I am getting really jealous.

BTC will bounce back strong trust me I actually know what I'm talking about.

reminder if you are going to commit suicide, then be sure to take someone to the grave with you who deserves it

Jesus christ dude. Get some fucking help

Sell nothing, entirely ignore prices until next week so you don't freak out and suckstart a shotgun in the mid 3,000s.
Check back in a month when things inevitably have bounced.

>not an hero-ing

i don't know man i'm literally panicking and shaking right now. What if it completely tanks??? i will lose my fucking house and my wife and step son will be homeless

56000€ > 51000€

Down to 99k. Hold me, lads.

>literally my wife's son

> How fucking stupid am I? I had such huge gains now I'm dumping in more money and actually losing.
Pretty fucking stupid imo. You're caught a falling knife and got cut. It's time to get off the BTC, digital currency ride until you see momentum again. There has been nothing but fear and bad press. Fear rules the markets. Holding on like it's a bull market is stupid and it's costing you. At this point, you would be better off shorting it if anything. There is more than one way to play markets.

>I took a loan on my house for 100k and invested BTC at 4,800. I'm panicking i don't know what to do
You need to cut your losses now and get out. It was very stupid to borrow money you didn't have to leverage your account. Once BTC falls through it's support, it's going for a decline.
is an optimist. He is blind to the charts, and to the writing on the wall. The market is ran by fear, not optimism.

you should be. What do you think the smart money are doing? Do you think they are holding on for things to get better or do you think the smart money got out? It's time to stop thinking about what you've lost, and what you could lose if you hold on.

66k > 28k
I was all in on China coins lol - who the fuck cares though, watch this bounce and put us in a bull market.

Went from 8k to 5.6k. Should have sold my QTUM and OMG at +60%.

I just wish I had some liquidity on the side to take advantage of these sales : /

bull shit dude .what kind of exchange is gonna let your newb ass move that much

my limit was 25,000 a day after i had to wait to get verified

i too investsed when it was at 4,500 unlike you i sold at 4,900 and cashed out

How is this a bear market run by fear and panic?
Up until Friday everything was peaches and fucking cream. The ONLY thing that changed between now and then was the PBoC made a statement saying that unregulated ICOs were going to be shut down (which we all knew was coming anyways). All this is doing is ushering in a new wave of regulation - which, I know biztards with neckbeards and big guts who fuck anime figures like to freak out about - but will actually bring with it a wave of institutional money that was too scared to enter these markets without any official government oversight. Big money players don't want big government to take all their shit.

If you sell now, good luck.

> It's time to stop thinking about what you've lost, and what you could lose if you hold on.

You're just a weak handed faggot - you only lose when you sell at a loss, don't listen to this cunt

Down 4k over last few days. Think I might start using the waves dex phone app so that I can ride these dips better when I'm at work.
Sucks to get home from wagi life and bw down this much

Jesus christ dude. Get some fucking help

>you only lose when you sell at a loss, don't listen to this cunt
yes. listen to Veeky Forums millionaire here. I'm sure he shows the market who's boss with his money on the daily.

I think you need help.

Don't be a butthurt little bitch.
Sorry you suck at markets, faggot. This shit isn't for ever loser who lurkers Veeky Forums all day and happens to stumble upon the Veeky Forums board. This takes time, dedication, and the ability to learn from one's mistakes without an heroing.

I'm here because I want to help and because I appreciate the sentiment offered by many anons who frequent the boards. Unfortunately there are ten times as many retards that are destined for failure than one's offering real insightful advice.

>but will actually bring with it a wave of institutional money that was too scared to enter these markets without any official government oversight.
yes, I'm sure hedgefund managers will enter something as volatile as BTC lol.
you've already lost 37k, user.. When is enough going to be enough for you? Where do you draw the line for stopping losses? 100k?

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHA
Oh my GOD
Jesus Christ dude, that guy really needs to get some fucking help

>I took a loan on my house for 100k and invested BTC at 4,800.

That's the stupidest move ever.

ITT we laugh at IOTAfags

`HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know the 'house money' idea is a financial fallacy but I sold out my principle a long long time ago and have cashed out a lot more since. My portfolio value dropping close to $100k from the $145k mark, while certainly frustrating and unexpected, is not causing me any significant distress.

This is the difference between doing due diligence and becoming confident with a position versus following rando pump and dumps threads posted on Veeky Forums or reddit. If you've thoroughly researched a project and believe in the fundamentals behind it, then you're actually excited when you see red on the board (provided the fundamentals haven't changed) because it means you have an opportunity to increase your stack.

If you don't have that confidence and you see red, you'll see people posting the type of shit that is all over Veeky Forums today.

I wish everyone luck. Don't do anything drastic. Don't hurt yourself or anyone else.
We're going to come back strong from this.

>"Sorry you suck at markets, faggot. This shit isn't for ever loser who lurkers Veeky Forums all day and happens to stumble upon the Veeky Forums board."
>"This takes time, dedication, and the ability to learn from one's mistakes without an heroing."
> literally just lost 37k

See..
If you're so nervous about the crypto markets go open up a TD acct and start playing with stocks / derivatives.

BBY Sept 15 puts @ $58 paid me for the next few months.

Had 13k,down to 10.
Eh

Around the same as it was on August 27

> muh fundamental analysis
you've have been hitting a market you can't lose long enough that it's made you very cocky. You've lost over 30% of your portfolio to a single position and you remain to 'prove the market wrong'. Bitcoin has been the dotcom bubble for millennials and it's tricked you into believing you're a profitable trader. you've learned the wrong lessons.

losing 37,000 to one trade and continuing to hold onto a losing position is poor trading. you would have been better off selling, and buying in on the momentum.

Last week -> 47,392 USD with NEO being more than 40% of my portfolio.

Right now -> 35,080 USD.

Feels bad, mane

Last week I hit 20k (personal ATH).
Down to 19k.
All losses are due to mafuckin' bitbean, but I love this little guy too much to let him go.