A-atleast I got 20% off!

>a-atleast I got 20% off!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey guys checkout this ico guaranteed 20x in a month all you have to do is buy eth at a premium and you get 20% off!

is there still a chance to get into the spaceship?

Whitepaper yet? Presale closed? how much raised? whitelist or not? What is the ETH:Link ratiio for presale?

>no more chinks to pump this token 5x after ico anymore
LINKFAGS BTFO AHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

Got into the pre-sale thanks to my Veeky Forumsbros. Comfy af.

ETH down 15% since I bought it

Fuck your discount nigger

Hello there go-guy, who needs answers to those simple questions, eh?
Just send us 1500 ETH and MAYBE we'll release the whitepaper when we feel like it, that sound ok buddy?
If you're looking for more info be sure to join us on Slack(yeah the one we removed from our official page because it's filled with pajeets).

Have a good one!

P.S. Thanks for sending us $100 000 in ETH only based on that SWIFT logo on our website :^)

iz happy with being on the presale list.

Was waiting for the perfect moment to buy ETH,

Yall think this is the bottom or What?

Ok. Already sent 300 ETH. so just 1200 ETH to go, Will u listen to me then? I feel a bit betryed as an investor - usually a company should be investor based and answer simple questions, u know :(
But ok i will try to send 1200 ETH more. Sorry. My bad.

didnt get into presale, so pretty comfy knowing i dont get raped by gook whale bots sending 5k ether with 50 ethers worth of gas

PM me on Slack when you donate another half a million dollars to my slavic exit scam fund, ok you little shit?
Then I'll tell you if the presale is over, if I'm in the good mood I'll even make a public announcement when it's over even though it ended 5 days ago but I as a part of the team didn't know that until some autistic Veeky Forumstards told me.
Now give me my money and stop asking questions.

Lot of people keen to get into the ICO in this thread

fuck

Is it even worth getting into the ico anymore with China out of the picture?

Ok, Sent you 1305 ETH. 5 ETH is just a bonus, because you are doing a smooth and good job. Hope it is the right link, but since you need several days to confirm something, u just sent it on my own risk.

So, how is the presale going so far?

Of course.
Btw, the Chinese will still be able to trade tokens.

It's dumping 100% when it hits the exchanges now

We still have SK

I take it you retards forgot about the recent XMR/LTC/XRP/ETH/DASH/BCH pumps?

they dont know about price adjustment, ayy lmao. Stay poor lads

Because u said so

Thanks but tough luck pal, I don't know shit about this project, they just pay me to calm down angry autists on slack.
I'll PM rory sometime next week and we'll see how it goes from there.
Now excuse me while I blow that bonus 5 ETH on hookers and coke.
Also don't forget to send us another 2000 ETH on the public crowdsale.

Yours truly,

Sergey

Because half the investors are biztards and you've already lost an absolute shitload investing in this ICO at the markets ATH