What happens when other countries do what China has done?

What is going to happen once Japan, South Korea, Thailand etc start to spook crypto investors in their region? How much devastation will be caused? How many coins will get absolutly destoryed?

You think other Asian countries are not considering following what China is doing?

Everything needs to be decentralized, everything needs to be peer to peer.

bumpy

Doesn't matter, it's too late.

Hopefully they do. Most ICOs are scams anyway.

next up is burgerland

SK is already following suit

Yep. SEC is next

I thought burgers couldn't participate in most ICOs, that has been the case for like the past 2 months, burgers did it first then the chinks followed suit. As usual america is to blame.

Bitcoin and ethe will increase in value, because retards aren't using them on pump n' dumps.

Its a good thing for the markets health as a hole or organizations like the SEC to start investigating and shutting down scamcoinds. The SEC was on the ball sooner than China.

regulated but not outright banned like china. there's a meeting coming up and if they ban ICOs, it's all over for crypto.

Yup. Goldman is buying all of the Bitcoin supply so the government can come up with an excuse to regulate it beyond belief. It was good while it lasted.

Lol. Look up blockmason. An eth ICO with full compliance launching in USA soon. SEC is going to continue to be permissive of BTC markets, our government and institutions want to be part of the future. Just look at the hyperledger project. Our corporations aren't ran by stupid fucking commies.

What more did you expect from China? It's a communist shithole.

Why do most western nations with neo liberal trade policies have struggling economies, while China's protectionist policy means a robust growing economy?

Slave labor.

>manipulating your own currency against the weight of superior economies
>"robust economy"

China is only banning it while they draft up regulations. Guys from PBOC visited Ripple operations a week ago and no doubt took their input

that's what i'm hoping as well. if the ban stays it's going to influence other countries to do the same. i just bought the shit out of this dip hoping for a pump when everything is cleared.

The government as usual just wants to get their cut, people are over reacting thinking it is all over. Crypto is literally too big to fail, the only problem is they are going to regulate the hell out of it.

They will all move to hungary 6% taxes lowest european taxes hot chicks and they dont give a shit about anything as long as they pay the taxes

SK will be kill
Japan loves crypto
Thailand is a third world shithole.

>crypto hodlers see crazy gains because of zero government regulation
>"its good when finally the governments step in and regulate the markets"

It will split into the normies who buy into the more regulated mainstean "accepted" crypto (cuz muh regulation, like many faggots here), and the libertarian pioneers who will buy into the decentralized and private coins.

>what is the impossible trinity
if it were so easy that you just need to peg your currency, why isn't every country doing it?

Because not every country has the capacity to issue as much debt based off an endless supply of shitty products.

A lot of retards keep thinking conflating crypto being hand in hand with China to kill the dollar monopoly when cryptos are actually a threat to all fiat (with a big economy). Mark my word, USA and China will regulate all cryptos and monitor all bank transfers to cryptos by 2020. The EU will probably follow through as well as the Eurozone can't get rid of its high debt.

so it has a robust enough economy to pull it off
got it

That would cause the price the skyrocket

Depends on what sort of regulation you are talking about.

Regulation like, You need to have at least 30 to invest with to day trade is something we can do with out. Regulation like having a kill switch when a crash is happening, something we can actually do with out.

People conduction illegal business like being a publicly traded stock and offering an ICO to take in twice the gains, thats something I expect my government to kick ass on.