Ask a whale worth ~65 bitcoins anything. I'll reply sincerely

Ask a whale worth ~65 bitcoins anything. I'll reply sincerely.

inb4 shitty questions:
>> in crypto since 2013
>> starts with 0$

will you buy my waltons

will you buy my espers on yobit

will you buy my kidscoin

>65 BTC
>Whale

Pick one. You're just a babby

>> no.

>> no.

>> no.

How deep are you into LTC?

Down about 60%. What would you suggest I put my altcoins (one Chinese) into? Or should I just hold onto them?

Theory of relativity my friend

Do you think that if you didn't invest you would be alive or happy today?

I've known about bitcoin since I was a little kid but I couldnt afford a computer until 2016 lol. Back in 2013 I begged my mom and dad to lend me 1000 dollars for a bitcoin investment but they saw drugs and spending my college savings on a car that they actually paid someone $2k USD to destroy after sinking $12k into it as a better investment. Feels not-so-good, man. Still think about killing myself every day, although I'm sure I'll stumble onto the next big thing and identify it just as easily with more experience and actual money to back up my belief.

If dubs give me some BTC!

16GcvYciRhG257DSJ3okv9ENT4MXvEVrai

almost sold them all before the bitcoin hardfork. I don't have a lot left.

Wait one or two days and bet on NEO, XMR and ETH

>has literally less than 300k
>refers to himself as whale

Ain't you cute lil buddy lol

It's a stressed hobby we have. You should bet on long-term coins. Never think of what you lost, think of what you'll gain. Thinking of the past must make you stronger, not weaker.

too bad.

Bat/brave
Dont kill yourself faggot
Makong money takes time

stupid cunt i've been trading videogame gold since 2005 and "exiled" myself form a website in 2008 that adopted bitcoin in 2010. fuck off with your puny potential 12k gains you little shit

a baby whale then? :) Will it make you less nervous? :)

is 65btc really considered a whale?

jesus...

Will u send me 0.005 btc

nah, not really. It was meant to get attention here.

Not a whale yet son
You need about 1935 more coins for that title.

I'm actually the dude making a lot of the BAT threads. I'm also the guy who made the BCH death in june thread back at $292. I only made a couple of hundred dollars so far as I held until now, but I'm not letting go of my BCH for a very long time. If there was ever another chance to see another distribution of wealth similar to BTC, I think it would be that.

I was up 400 bucks on damn bat less than a week ago lol, still holding though even with this major dip. Wish I had some money to buy a bit more.

Sorry, maybe not 2013. Whenever Bitcoin was $13 USD. I remember reading a Vice article on it and having "You wanna get rich kid?" thread flashbacks from my times browsing /b/ as a seventh grader.

No

wut do with muh 220 NEOs baby whale

thoughts on what to do with OMG right now? I just got back in the train after selling last week at $9;

Does ETH drop further before recovering?

would should we buy now user and when? how low is the dip going?

thoughts on iota and omg?

I don't think so! But nice try ;)

1935 to go then!

Can you please suck my anus?

I'd like to know this as well, went BALLS DEEP at 360 and 320

freaking HODL.

How much OMG you have?

It will go a little deeper, I think.

It's a good thing to wait another day or two and then buy. Even tho it drops for another day, don't sell, just hold.
IOTA could have a bright future but as its "0$ fee" it makes the exchange websites wondering what they will gain...

I sold @390 and I'm waiting to buy back, gotta maximise those gains

Give me one

AZs2XuhQ7PPYui5H6gnuAbZ5miiTZQY7uE

I wanted to do that as well but every time I've tried to time the market it has gone horribly wrong. NEVER AGAIN.

> (You)
>How much OMG you have?

rebought only like 350 omgs, used to have like 650 but i spent half the btc profit.

With ETH if the price hasn't changed in days after bull market, SELL and vice versa

OP as you can see from my wallet, I have 0.0 BTC. I'm a white, sensitive, somewhat intelligent NEET who would like to make the world a better place. An amount that is small to you - like $500, would be a massive change for my life and would really help me out at this moment. Will you gamble on me and give me something? I can say that I fully intend on helping people as soon as I'm no longer on poverty's door.

17swZK9rYz2eQ59KqvEmSNiBPLTBigkykz

Questions:
-Why did you want to become rich? How did your lifestyle change?
-What do you think of the chances for those of us starting into this now?
-Can you give us a few pointers?

>i'm poor because too good to work for money
>give me money and i'll do great stuff with it
>definitely not continue my pathetic, unproductive existence
You neets disgust me