The French Revolution was a mistake and destroyed western values

The French Revolution was a mistake and destroyed western values.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&idim=country:SAU:IRN:EGY&hl=en&dl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 retarded liberals start complaining in the thread

Anyone with a brain knows that

Care to explain your statement?

The French Revolution was a mistake and destroyed western values.

How was it a mistake?

it was an unfortunate reaction to the failiure of french monarchy

I'm a die hard /pol/ack and I agree 100% with the ideals of the revolution (which are classical liberal and nationalist)

Any idea of what you consider western civilization is invariable related to the ideas of thr french revolution

What values

Define western values.

Western

It destroyed western values

Most modern ideas of "western values" came from the French revolution.

Don't we have western values now?

A thread died for this shit

>matriarchy
>secular state
>anti-patriotism
>capitalism and not feudalism
>all the good monarchies dead
>muh egalitarianism
>m-muh freedom

No, we dont have "western" values anymore. We have jacobin values.

You confuse jacobin and classical liberal values. You're closer to the jacobin when you reject capitalism...

None of the value destryed were particulary western mon poussin

Not him but no, the french monarchy was somewhat protective of the workers and the revolution dumped it all with the lois d'allarde and le chapelier in 1791, and the law and justice were brutally capitalistic for most of the 19th century.
Then we progressivly went for more protection of the workers because of the growing influence of unions.

>1791
Well yeah that was still the classical liberation phase of the revolution, jacobins only came after.

And can you explain to me with fact how were the "ancient western values" better than the developed western values we have today?

I agree. The values of the modern West are retarded.
>HURR DURR women should have rights!
No wonder you fuckwits are getting replaced in your own countries. Liberalism needs to die. sooner that is, the better.

>better than the developed western values we have today?
>t. bourgeois and first world rat

I remind you that out of your little paradise there is a world. And that much of your world is maintained at the cost of others living badly.

>matriarchy
>anti-patriotism
>secular state
These are not Jacobin's valutes, dumb Anglo

Ameriniggers, Angloniggers, and Germniggers destroyed the West

The French and their revolution brought endless prosperity to the European Race

>Implying this didn't exist massively before 1789.
Nope.
Did this faggot get banned or he deleted the post and is shitting up other threads?

Fuck you and everything that you stand for. One of the few unironic good things about the end of the West, is that i'm going to see Liberal ideologues like you see everything they lionize and idolize crumble.

You have a oversimplistic view on the transition of such values, and you attribute the cause of the values as an holistic "social" consensus. In other words, you are probably another united statian on Veeky Forums.

>You have a oversimplistic view on the transition of such values, and you attribute the cause of the values as an holistic "social" consensus. In other words, you are probably another united statian on Veeky Forums.
You couldn't be farther from the truth you stupid cunt.

>everything will be the same dude XDD

No.

So you aren't a united statian?

I think you have a keyboard in front of you so you can explain your brainlet thoughts about this matter instead of strawmanning this hard.

Liberalism is ironically the greatest thing to ever happen to humanity.
Inb4:
>Muh Christian state
Secular states are better m8 church is shit and should be separate from state
>Muh Feudalism
Fuck off m8 with your romanticized peasant bullshit
>Muh monarchies
Liberal democracy is better in war and peace
The real question is why are liberals so good at war?

>church is shit
enjoy hell faggot

What specific values

>Secular states are better m8
No thanks. I don't want 1.2 birth rates.
>Fuck off m8 with your romanticized peasant bullshit
Nothing romanticized whatsoever. It is literally better to be a European peasant in 1300 than be a Chinese sweatshop worker in 2017
>The real question is why are liberals so good at war?
They aren't. The most powerful Liberal state in the world got it's ass handed to it by a bunch of gook farmers and is currently getting BTFO by a bunch of mountain dwelling goat herders.

I will do, I hear it is marvellous.

>birth rates changes the society
>industrial process is immediate, I swear!
>vietnam meme
Pure memes. You have nothing.

The ancient western values kept Europe genetically European. Which will no longer be the case 3 centuries from now.

>shilling for monarchies

The ancient western values gave place to the modern western values.
>europe genetically european
Each country decides if they accept immigrants. Why do you care?

Why exactly is that bad? Diversity is a good thing for culture and population.

>birth rates changes the society
They literally do.
>industrial process is immediate, I swear!
What the hell do you even mean by this.
>vietnam meme
>Muh Kill ratio
Real life warfare isn't COD. War is nothing more than an ends to political means. The objective of America was to make sure south Vietnam doesn't become Communist and defeat North Vietnam. They failed at both of those.
>Pure memes. You have nothing.
Not an argument.

Would you say that if Africa became 80 or 90% Asian and south Amrican? Would you say that if South America became overwhelmingly Asian? Be honest with yourself. You don't even to post your answer.

Birth rates don't change directly society unless you believe all consequences are product of liberal revolution.
>chinese workshoper
There were slaves in the past. Also, do you expect all countries to industrialize immediately and convert into an european country in less than 50 years?
>good at war
Literally the world police. Failure is something all countries have, yet look who is at the top: America.
>not an argument
All debunked already.

As I said before, pure memes. You have nothing.

Even if that were true (and I would argue that it hasn't worked that way) That's not the point. The point is we're seeing an event unprecedented in History. Imagine if over the course of 8 or 9 decades (a lifetime, which is nothing in historical terms), sub saharan africa lost it African majority in favour of say a White majority. It would be disastrous for the Subsaharan genes and the culture that they produced over millenia. The genes that gave us Democracy, Philosophy, Mathematics, logic, modern science, theatre, the rights of man, classical music, blonde hair, red hair, blue eyes, green eyes, and all shades in between.
The disappearance, or the dramatic reduction in the frequency of those genes will be a loss greater than we can imagine. That's where the current trend is leading.
And I say this as an Arab.

>Birth rates don't change directly society unless you believe all consequences are product of liberal revolution.
They are. Every Liberal country has godawful birthrates.
>do you expect all countries to industrialize immediately and convert into an european country in less than 50 years?
China has already industrialized and there isn't a single atom of Liberal thought. In fact, every country with a rising economy has no shred of Lib*ralism whatsoever.
>Literally the world police. Failure is something all countries have, yet look who is at the top: America.
America won't be at the top for long and once that happens. Lib*ralism will die. America can't do jackshit about even North Korea.
Like i said. One of the few good things of the death of the West is seeing Liberal ideologues like you watch everything they lionize and glorify crumble.

I would be absolutely fine with that.

Every developed country has low birth rates. Even Iran has below replacement birth rate and Saudi Arabia's is dropping like a stone.

That's horrifying.

>Even Iran has below replacement birth rate and Saudi Arabia's is dropping like a stone.
Saudi here. You are spouting complete and utter hogwash.

>brith rates change society because all liberal countries have low birth rates
Durr...
>china has already industrialized
If you think china has achieved the same proportional potential as the US has with their industry you are wrong.
>liberalism is just values
Liberalism comes with capitalism sweetie.
>not for so long
So, "future" hypothesis.

>saudi is dropping like a stone
According to your statistics of brith rate increment has lowered.

As I said before, you have nothing.

google.co.uk/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&idim=country:SAU:IRN:EGY&hl=en&dl=en

Why does everything have to be in twitter length form? Mistake, mistake made by whom? What western values were in effect before the Revolution and are absent since? Why does everything have to like a bait or a provocation to someone?

Why?

Because mods don't do their jobs and ban the faggot poltards from Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums so actual quality posters notice these threads and post something valuable.

when someone mentions western values is usually liberty, equality and brotherhood of man

I am actually curious about what OP thinks. It cant be possible that people have so little in life to do other than shitposting on here, and bad shitposting at that

>brith rates change society because all liberal countries have low birth rates
Yes they do. Liberal give women rights which leads to less birth rates. It's not rocket science.
>Liberalism comes with capitalism sweetie.
Not true whatsoever. China, Singapore, Russia are Capitalist. yet not a single one of them is Liberal.
>So, "future" hypothesis.
It's not a hypothesis at all. America has gotten assfucked by 2008 and will be in complete utter ruin once the next economic crises happens.

So, you guys aren't nationalists, right?

Nationalism is no longer considered a Liberal ideology though. Not after ww2.

The birth rate dropping doesn't matter. As long as it's over replacement that's all that matters. All of the West's countries are below replacement level and getting replaced.

>liberty, equality and brotherhood of man
Great vague non meanings.

>birth rates change society because there are less born babies
Hurr...
>not a single one of them is liberal
Didn't you just affirm that the consequences of liberal thoughts after the revolution are part of the liberalism movement?>has gotten assfucked
So you mean an extrapolation current events, right? Pffft

As I said before, you have nothing.

>replacement
Of what.
Liberalism keeps going, buddy.

Not your safe space Libtard.

>Of what.
>Liberalism keeps going, buddy.
Not a single of the Immigrants that are replacing Europeans are Liberal.

>genetic liberalism
Hmm...

>The birth rate dropping doesn't matter. As long as it's over replacement that's all that matters.

It probably won't be in the very near future given that it has gone from over 7 to barely above replacement in under 30 years, especially as birth rate per women is measured as an aggregate so the younger generations are either close or already under replacement.

I love the way this has gone from me talking "hogwash" to trying to talking about the factual statement I made is "unimportant" btw.

So you support those off-topic pol delusions?

Once again the FUCKING French were a mistake.

How the fuck do you manage to pull off something as Jewish as the French Revolution decades before gommunism is even a thing? Well, the French found a way.

>arab has no ideas of genetics
figures.

Yes, Liberalism is inherently European. There is a reason why every Liberal country has a white majority.

Not your safe space Libtard.

>developed
muh progress

>birth rates change society because there are less born babies
Yes they do. Closing your ears and screeching until your face is that isn't true isn't going to make it any less true. Less birth rate means more immigrants.
>So you mean an extrapolation current events, right? Pffft
Yes, and those current events are because of Liberalism. Francis Fukuyama was wrong and your ideology will die with the zeitgeist.

>good thing for culture
Proof
>population
Purely quantity-wise, sure. So is rape, mass rape especially.

I dunno, having a gay imam holding an Islamic wedding for two girls seems pretty liberal if you ask me.

Yeah, and that Imam got death threats and closed his mosque. Muslims will not allow any deviation from turning their religion into something it isn't/

You might as well just give this site up. Veeky Forums inherently lends itself towards quickfire trash talk.

Correlation is not causation, duh...
Not
An
Argument
So you just put an indirect consequence of liberalism, of you put it that way, there have been several "immigrant" various race countries before 1789. Are you gonna deny the indirect consequences of the ancient regime?

Nope. They don't follow the 25 years rule, they go back to pol.

By any interpretation of Islam and the Quran, that man is not a muslim.

Not sure what is being discussed in this thread but that picture screams pretentious progressivism purely for show

>look at us being so progressive we're totally lesbian and muslim omg so progressive one of us is even a handicapped little person everybody look at us

I'm also going to guess that picture is taken in Sweden?

those are the postulates of the french revolution, like it or not

It was the birth of modern western values.

Stop reminding me

>arguments are good becuz reddit sed it

You wouldn't have Veeky Forums. Fuk you wouldn't have opinions without the French Revolution.

You'd live a life of thankless toil and labor, maybe talk shit about the king, and then get tortured to death in a dungeon for it. You wanna live in a world without enlightenment values? It's called Saudi Arabia. Try it out

>mfw greatest resounding of freedom and liberty that still resonates and overshadows modern day.
>a mistake

The only mistake was overthrowing the Committee of Public Safety.

No, I'm not a nationalist. I considerer myself a patriot.
The concept of nation-state is poisoned.

You know, the Enlightenment could've happened without a revolution :/

>China, Singapore, Russia

Ah yes those bastions of human development. One is a country where they eat dogs and run over kids with nary a fuck because of how inhuman they are, One is a meme third world country with an overrated military and a fucking resource economy for fucksake led by the most obviously overcompensating manlet in human history, and one is a city state that flogs people for breathing out the wrong nostril.

I know most of you faggots on this site can't hack it in the real world and need to resort to "but in X it's better" but it's time to grow up and realize that you got i basically as good as it gets if you live in a western country and are a white male. If you still can't make it, you are literally a genetic dead end and have no use but to become a human guinea pig for genetic experiments

There is no progress not built on the blood of those who resisted it. Peaceful progress is the oldest meme in the book. The Monarchies of Europe all adopted constitutions under the threat of the sword, after fifty years of persecution and execution of the men who pushed for progress and adoption on the Enlightenment, not to mention the suppression of the French Revolution itself.

>progress
Doesn't, redditor

>classical liberal

back to (you)tube Carl

>Doesn't know about the Glorious Revolution
>Hasn't read Edmund Burke
Brainlet

But then it wouldn't be diverse

''Enlightemnt'' and Liberal values are shit-tier tbqh and are responsible for all the problems in the modern West. Better another Saudi Arabia than a another Sweden. It's a good thing they are dying values.

>You are a mistake and are destroying western values

>It is another user would have been an oppressed peasant lamenting about the French Revolution episode
Maybe if it is people from old nobility I can understand but this is just pure cuckery

>China, Singapore, Russia
All three are liberalizing as we speak