< Thanks to this guy.. I would have been posting pink wojacks with you all LOL

< Thanks to this guy.. I would have been posting pink wojacks with you all LOL

But I may have a secret discord where I post his calls for a low price :)))

Contact me: [email protected]

fuck wolf hes a cunt

What did he tell you?

Yeah, sure.

where was this posted?

He told us to withdraw to fiat or tether 2 days ago ;)

In my ass. 5 bucks to get in. No homo

Wolfs way to do stuff:
- post meme
- post gif
- advertise his group
- mix in a "tip"
- rinse & repeat

DYOR, do not rely on someone who even lets you pay to be in a p&d-group.

>mfw you retards thought that meant the coin called "Tether" and that's the sole reason why it has gone up in value why everything else has dropped

Really makes you think

I think it's time to pull the plug. Slowly begin to exit out of altcoins @ a profit. If you'd like to buy up panic, simply use Fib or Trend lines to set low buy orders to pump back into altcoin markets.

We won't be out of the altcoins markets for long... just until BTC goes through it's course.

We will aim to get better positions, towards the bottom, once alts bleed from the BTC rally. BTC is currently showing another leg up to 4900 before a ceiling. However, I am hoping that the community can push and hodl past 5K so that we can break a 'Rising Wedge' long-term pattern to keep the bullishness alive. If so, the media would cover crypto, which would be great for the market as a WHOLE.

If you are in the loss for any positions, do the math to figure out what your FIAT position is (avg vs FIAT instead of BTC) and try to exit around then. However, if it seems unlikely, then you can exit at a small loss. If it is a big loss, I would recommend just hodling through the BTC rally and until altcoins bounce back during the BTC correction.

Don't listen to biz guys the wolf really made me some nice profits these pass two weeks lol .. fucking poorfags

>But I may have a secret discord where I post his calls for a low price :)))

You might as well rip us off and/or be him.
Proof your value, drop the shitty memes and smileys and maybe then I think about paying for actual advise. And even then only for stuff I did not know from other sources I use.

the guy is working hard, posting updates, doing charts and making you profit along the way.

the community is friendly enough to discuss cryptos, trading strategies and they have enough muscle to move some altcoin markets on their own.

this is a very healty community and everyone is getting their money's worth and enjoying themselves.

>paying some idiot on the internet when all the info you need is literally out there for free
ok user

Weird I lost almost 50% following his calls.

Then your a fucking idiot.. I don't even follow every call , I always do my own research and TA lol fucking poorfag

Are we talking about cryptowolfsignals here?

Illuminati insider here. any questions?

>he pays for a group when there are free telegram and discord channels full of anons making better calls

>the guy is working hard, posting updates, doing charts and making you profit along the way.

He may work hard, but why in gods name should I pay someone for "advice" when I have enough means to do this stuff myself?

If he would build an actively moderated crypto-community you can join for free and discuss stuff seriously, I realy would consider throwing a couple of dollars for maintaining the platform or even join a heavily moderated pay-to-join subarea of said forum, where only members who had proven themself with quality posts can discuss core toppics.

But paying someone I dont know (and who has no intention to show his face online, let alone a proof of his qualification) for something I can do myself, while he is posting memes and funny gifs while feeling smug on twitter?
Oh, come on.

>Then your a fucking idiot.. I don't even follow every call , I always do my own research and TA lol fucking poorfag
Then for fucking what do you fucking need him?

like where

i find most of the telegram groups are pajeets

>he doesn't do his own TA

Because the shit is not a get rich quick scheme you fucking dumbass.. I have a life I can't trade like you 24/7 .. so another persons insight is very helpful

his calls are a joke, the group im in chipped in for his fucking joke of a price and its shit

the guy who runs the $20 a month group im in has made 60 cals in the past 3 months, 54 have all had at least 10% profit

just emailed him, you're both faggots.

Dude just hit me up my email is up top

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC.. IM GIVING A GREAT DEAL and this is why you guys will be here still posting the same pink wojacks LOL

>Because the shit is not a get rich quick scheme you fucking dumbass
This phrase does not even have something to do with what I wrote.

>I have a life I can't trade like you 24/7 .. so another persons insight is very helpful
You dont have time to do your own TA and research.
So you pay someone to do TA and research for you.
After which you go and do your own TA and research...?
What?

telegram: t.me/bittrexcd
high volume coins only, no pajeet 10 btc volume coin coordinated bullshit. 100+ anons and active discussion
I post my own TA to the group

>Telegram

Why do people use this russian garbage that literally ties you to your phone number?

Too late to act on this now, no?

only users who you add as contact can see your number

When she sees your bank account

No