Entire point of this coin is to fund icos

>entire point of this coin is to fund icos
>ICOs are now banned in china and soon to be banned everywhere else

So is this basically going all the way to zero dollars? Isn't it literally worthless now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/feindura/status/904729660889628672
twitter.com/AnonBabble

took you long enough to realize

the entire point of the coin is to provide a decentralized OS for dApps. ICOs are unnecessary. Just have your token be fucking mined like crypto is supposed to be.

kys

nope

>didn't read the whitepaper.

NORMIES GTFO REEEEEEEE

>>entire point of this coin is to fund icos
gas yourself.

it's time to sell

basically china just cashed out on BTC

WAVES now becomes new ETH for russia
IOTA becomes new blockchain built for future
BTC replaced by some ZCASH user shit for dark markets

What are some dApps people use that are running on Ethereum right now?

Is it just sites like EtherDelta?

>lelele who needs an argument when you can put out an unsupported claim

beta.cent.co is my favorite

quora but for ethereum

Install metamask, and youre already set to start earning ether for asnwering peoples questions!

It's all shit right now. The good ones will only be out next year and beyond because they have competent teams working on products. It's called Web 3.0 for a reason; you're going to see businesses built on it.

Start making your own.

ICOs just get shat out of nowhere, huh? Bancor just jumped out of Galia's pussy.

what about ETC? fucking twitter shills never stop about this shitcoin

false OP

twitter.com/feindura/status/904729660889628672

yes op you are right

SELL SELL SELL

i want to buy them

muh ethers

Number of real world services and companies using Ether in their business processes ("experimenting" doesn't count):
Number of ICO pyramids running on Ether:
100+

OP is right and you are all so salty.

Are they banned or do they just need proper registration?

Big difference. Like the us. They're not banned. They just /need/ to be registered with the sec

alright kid listen up, ICOs are not banned or illegal, just regulated so that jews can get that cryptoprofits just like we doin every weekend. Institutional investors don't jump in unless regulations. Plus who actually gave a fuck about US regulation? fucking nobody. solid ICOs will just have to comply with the law nothing else.

EOS will fix this problem

>beta.cent.co
Interesting, I need to look into metamask, I keep hearing a lot of sites use that. So they dont have an underlying token, they just use Eth? Steemit maybe should have gone in this direction.

I seen a lot of sites like this without crypto but they run into issues with advertisers not paying enough but if the eth is just from other users that seems sustainable.

Thanks, will search for some of those. Once real teams come in theyll probably clean up.

Who keeps buying kyber, when ETH will crash to death?

there will probably be illegal ways to do ICOs, so ETH won't be 0. but i don't see it worth more than $50.

Thanks

Also etheroll decentralised gambling

ETH just started its real correction
Remember ETH has been rising from 8 DOLLARS to 400 DOLLAR WITHIN FUCKING 8 MONTHS

50x IS CLEARLY A BUBBLE FOR ANYONE SANE

>muh dApps

Enjoy holding your heavy bags.

Sane people dont all caps because the chinese government said scary things

nope! just download metamask and you get a wallet set up instantly, no effort at all required

oh you mean for the already shitty network to be clogged by "applications" that amount to nothing more than the minimum beta required for ICO teams to cash in on their shekels? ok, just bought 100k, thanks.

Ethereum is KILL

why are you salty about other people being salty? why do you care?

show us the millions you made on that short boy.

Oh wait, you can't.

people very quickly forget that ethereum wasn't designed for every kike to put out a kikecoin with smartcontracts. smartcontracts were supposed to be much more general purpose and cool than this token bullshit, however they didn't realize how it'd be so radically abused by "ICO teams" of chads and their nice linkedin accounts and handlers.

ethereum has become nothing more than a platform for israeli-born ***chosenones*** to make a few shekels on the way to the promised land.

>t. unironically retarded bitcoin maximalist

mfw I want to smash galia's choosen pussy

No.

what do.

Number of succesful ICOs:

Yeah but no ICO will ever register, because they're all fucking scams