You do realize that this is your last chance on being part of the last rocket launch from China to Neptune, right?

You do realize that this is your last chance on being part of the last rocket launch from China to Neptune, right?
Good

we are whaletons! Great news! Great team! Great coin!

wtf is this pajeet bullshit. GET OUT.

Walton is the one coin I haven't sold

same

Same, Nothing to sell

me neither, all the way from 150 sato, I think this could could hit 40 before new year

Coin has barely been out for a week. Imagine where we will be in 6 months, my GLORIOUS WALTONIAN BROTHERS

I know where I will be...

>lamboland

retards, they're telling completed ICO's to refund their tokens too you idiots
ICO's are going to be mass delisted from chink exchanges

Read what it says about non-China based.

The note says they're registered in Hong Kong you dip

did you even read OP? walton is based in hong kong and is being sold on non-chinese exchanges (binance, allcoin)

standard walton hater, same as noNEO bots used to shill when NEO was at 7$ and less

binance is chinese you stupid cunt
lmao

guess who wont be making money? yup... you

Bought this dip, can only afford 40 waltons. Bein poor sucks ass

Waltonchain is a scam.

waiting little more down to buy more.

lol, go spread your toxic FUD somewhere else, we are headed to 800 sato

I.HOPE.1T.DUMpS.MORE.!.NeED.TO.BUY.mORE PAYCheCK IN 24h FUUUUUCk WA1T FOR ME WAÀÁâäæãåāŁTOÔÖÒÓŒOŌÕNÑŃ you ROCKET FŪČK!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

buy orders keep coming

Lol it says on binance itself that they are working on finding solutions regarding this ruling to comply with chinese regulations. They are shanghai based even if hong kong registered.

Read it on their website, on the right hand side in their update post

how does that affect WTC?

it can be bought also on a Canadian exchange.
forgot what its called

Stop shilling Allcoin u fucking fag. It's a scam. Ppl like u deserve to fucking hang

No idea, could mean anything at this point. Such is the way of crypto

Walton is a beast. Ripped through that loss so fast. Back to gains.

allcoin dot com

This doesnt havent a product for 9 months.

I REPEAT: WTC DOES NOT EVEN HAVE AN ALPHA FOR 9 MONTHS

DO YOU REALLY THINK THERE WILL BE HYPE IN JUST ONE MONTH FROM NOW

Walton is a legend

Prove it

Brics is tommorow, whose at brics...waltons, buy rumour sell news etc

when it gets added on Korean exchanges in a month ... plus bittrex and other exchanges and why not invest in something safe, it will tap a trillion market and if succeeds we all are millionares if decide to HODL

Prove what lol? All this proves is that you havent even seen their roadmap. It's all in there.

>This doesnt havent a product for 9 months.
>This doesnt havent
Wow, so this is the power of FUDers...wow

The proof is in the pic right above your post lol, are you blind? Maan, people are so delusional here, its not FUD, its a FACT :D

you should invest in stocks not in crypto

the human brain processes language in words, not letter by letter, so when people make a typo, it's common that a whole word is wrong. and people don't give a fuck about proofreading on Veeky Forums and a lot of people post from mobile apps so they give even less fucks.

you're probably a NEET who took an online IQ test, was told you have an IQ of 115, now you think you're king-shit. but in reality you're just projecting because you know that we're all smarter than you deep down.

Because i linked waltonchains official product roadmap?

seriously, people who don't own any WTC are pretty much stupid .dumb faggots.

true, sent coins there and can't take them back unless i give them all my personal info and the fees are fucking high got fucking damnit