What the fuck am I supposed to do right now? I can't hold, I can't daytrade...

What the fuck am I supposed to do right now? I can't hold, I can't daytrade, I can't buy anything all because of the fact that literally everything is crashing. What are you guys doing while this shit is going down?

shorting?

Buying more NEO and OMG

How many people said that btc will crash at 1000/2000/3000/4000/5000 ?
As long as you have invested what you can afford to lose, sit tight.
Personally I see it as an opportunity to buy once again.

Buy lrc it's still below ico price

what the fuck is shorting ,plase help i took out a car title loan and bought in BTC when it was at 4,300 .

>there is a solution you are not seeing

wait

buying ark while it's a little down

and watching passively as my other investments plummet lol.

Where do you go to short BTC? Anyone?

kys

kms

u stupid idiot.

shorting is when you sell back into fiat and wait for it crash then buy back when its low.

its actually not but thats what most plebs think it is on here

Do this if you got balls and can change your perspective:

Get rid of your association of a market uptrend or downtrend. Ie what is up and down. This is your problem, you are getting scared.

Meanwhile there are cycles still happening, and a lot of the principles still apply.

If you have anything that makes a gain in its last 12 hours - trade out of it because it will steep red candle on the next wave.

You trade into the ones that just steep red candled - as they inevitably bounce back up and then hold steady. You can trade out of these if you want but even if it has bounced up 5-10% or so since the steep red you bought at the bottom of - you have done it right.

>>Whole portfolio down 4%

Of course it would have been easier to just put it all to Tether and ride it out in retrospect - but fuck that fake money scamcoin I dont want the rug pulled out from under me

Oh.... well then. I'm already doing that.

actually working to make more money for buying the dip

>all that exchanging
Fees will fuck me over

Fucking cashed out at the ATH, bro

Waiting for shit to bottom out, bro

Gonna buy back everything cheap after everyone else has sold all their coins and killed themselves, bro

Oh you didn't buy Vericoin? Bummer.

putting it all in omisego and holding a year