How do panic sellers feel after the price invevitably bounces up past where you sold it EVERY TIME?

How do panic sellers feel after the price invevitably bounces up past where you sold it EVERY TIME?

Why do you do it?

When that price bounces you will for the first time feel the real dead cat.

its a gamble. im confident the price will be lower than when i sold in 2-3 days.

youre pretty much retarded if youre holding a coin when youre sure its going to drop in value in the short term

This
Keep in mind 50% of this board are borderline retarded

Its over retardo. It poped and you did not get the memo.

just as a steep gain is unsustainable, so is a steep loss
it will correct back up in the short term guaranteed, after that it's anyone's guess where it will go
but selling now is pure retardation

Not retarded, just a pussy.

>invevitably

Only losers make assumptions.

Feels fuckin bad

I do it because I'm a 22 yo poorfag and the 5k I trade with is 90% of my monies so rather have stop losses in place to be sure I can at least pay rent

we just experienced steep losses only a few months ago. i held some of my alts through the entire bloodbath and some got as low as -70%.

we're due for a correction and you better believe its not going to just be a couple days worth. people remember what happened just 2 months ago and will continue selling over the next couple days/weeks MINIMUM

theres nothing wrong with panic selling if you are able to buy back in cheaper than you sold

It's not retarded if you think it's going down further.
There's a reason why most people can't trade. Because it's hard as shit. Very few people are good at it. Sometimes you're right sometimes you're wrong. Even the best.

i mean if i'm not selling i'm definatly not panic selling, take me down with the ship. Ayyy captain

I'll rebuy in two weeks and have more coins than all you hodl wankers, great strategy retards

Mate stop gambling your rent money on magic computer money exchanges

Jesus have some living expenses saved up, then make incremental investments.

Christ almighty this panicked money is why we have these bear runs in the first place lmao

Lots of newfags will get taken down in trading because they panic sell. Then you buy into something else that just finished an upswing because due to your fomo. Only to find that after you buy in it dips. Then you repeat the process until you turn 1btc into 0.01btc.had a friend do exactly this.

These are the people who just aren't meant to trade. You should be happy these people exist because they make money easy to extract from the market.

Is every single USDT backed by a dollar? Seems a bit too good to be true.

>j-j-ust trust us guys we're not like the banks

No, why would tether have to backed by anything?? It's simply an instrument.

Lol. I sold my positions when i noticed the crash in its early stages. Bought Rise and sold at 44%. Then bought in my previous holdings again at -20. Doubled all of my coins. Good days to come.

People here are fucking retarded.

the people who panic sell are the ones who invested more than they can lose

the funny part is, they're the only ones who end up losing

>Not investing, let alone speculating, with money you can afford to kose

Haha poorfag is right. See you in the streets

ooh so this is a pasta now?

it is, in theory. Will they let you trade your tether for actual dollars? ofc not!
Is it a good instrument? yes

why Rise?

The dip is over, now witness the classical chad V.

>How do panic sellers feel after the price invevitably bounces up past where you sold it EVERY TIME?

They feel retarded

>Why do they do it ?

They're retarded

it feels good losing thousands of dollars desu you should try it. great feeling because you know it goes lower again.

ITS GOING UP BUY BUY BUY BUY BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

all these fud's are predicting dead beta bounce

They are called panic sellers for a reason. It's in the fucking name.

The biggest retards are you two here thinking you can successfully time the market consistently.

I really think that most of the people who panic sell are doing it because they're trading on margin, and the danger of liquidation compels them.

Bad move, I know. But it's not because they don't believe the price is going to come back up, in many cases.

I watched my portfolio go from 12K to 8K to 10K and I did not even flinch or thought about selling for 1 second. Man the fuck up.

I only sell when it looks like the market is going to bounce around lower to the current level for a while, and only on a short-term basis.

this niggers' right. NO ONE can time the market.