Is Bancor a scam ? Should I add it to my portfolio for a long-term ?

Is Bancor a scam ? Should I add it to my portfolio for a long-term ?
Please no BILU in this thread, you'll be kind.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6xfexm/upcoming_projects_using_the_bancor_protocol/?st=j76j1rqk&sh=0dc5a00b
hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/
blog.bancor.network/this-analysis-of-bancor-is-flawed-18ab8a000d43
twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/880931171496071169
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ofc you should buy it

Absolutely

not a scam but for sure a lot of FUD is posted here about Bancor - related to price below ICO

if they deliver what is inside whitepaper this could be gamechanger

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Please no BILU in this thread
:( ok. I'll just post telegram updates. There should be a more official one this week.

It is an ambitious project with a lot of hype
Perhaps too much hype

Very risky buy, potential for massive gains if it works in the long term and becomes the new intercoin trading standard or whatever

P.s. dont listen to any post that focuses on the fact they are jews

read whitepaper and follow telegram/reddit/blog for newest info

Some future smart tokens. reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6xfexm/upcoming_projects_using_the_bancor_protocol/?st=j76j1rqk&sh=0dc5a00b

Offices in tokyo and shanghai next year. Team getting much larger.

Thanks for buying 100k

Thanks for Telegram updates user.
I'll buy some for sure, count your favourite goy.

its a bunch of jews who promise a lot and so far havent delivered anything
make your own decision I guess

And the main fud article by emin
hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/

The response
blog.bancor.network/this-analysis-of-bancor-is-flawed-18ab8a000d43

Emins tweet after response.
twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/880931171496071169

I really appreciate your effort user. I'll study the case in depth.

Alright, I'll bite. Bancor has/will provide: a constant stream of regulation compliant ICOs, ETFs with optional fees on trading (discretion of the ETF creator) that go directly back to investors that bought before the fee was added, instant liquidity for any and all shitcoins, and that's just scratching the surface. All of these applications require the purchase of BNT to work. Every ICO, every ETF, every shitcoin conversion. Holding BNT will be like holding rocketships with endless fuel. The architect of the euro is an advisor. Peter Thiel is invested. Offices in Shanghai, Switzerland, Tel Aviv. Partnerships with Neo, Rootstock, Augur, Aragon, and more. The last 3 months spent on an absolute battalion of lawyers to make sure they are not fucked by the shitstorm of regulation we are beginning to see.

It will take time. But it's going to the moon with or without you, and when it does, it's not coming back down.

BACDOR

>I'll bite goy

np.

See also: the quality of shitposter that doesn't like Bancor.

Obviously the telegram is shill central where everyone loves bancor but it's the best place to ask questions. they normally have links to the section of the whitepaper with answers.

we will see m8. screenshot

It's fukin Jews. Why would you help them destroy crypto.

So you don't own bitcoin or eth?

there are some serious bots trying to stop people from selling, atleast yesterday
everytime i put a sell order, a bot would immediatly put one 7 sats under mine with 150 bnt making sure no one bought mine.
This continued until i put one 7 sats above the highest asking price to try and cheese the bot, then it went after the next lowest sell order.
So i can only imagine that bnt is that bad off that they're trying to keep people from selling by using bots

It's just a bot..like on every fucking coin.

no other coin that i have ever experienced has a instant posting under cutting bot that's that aggressive. explain why i sold 7 other coins that day, and didn't experience the same type of bot in any of them you jewish piece of shit

they don't use bots for shitcoins obviously

This. Fuck off arkie

enjoy those ico price bags