When China works with the NEO team and regulates ICOs how much will you FUDfags cry about your empty bags...

When China works with the NEO team and regulates ICOs how much will you FUDfags cry about your empty bags. NEO is gonna make it to lamboland faster than any other shit coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/6xzhuc/regarding_pboc_announcement/
youtube.com/watch?v=1z4T5e_jHbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100 dollars by December
the original prediction
is STILL ON

For sure. This 'BAN' is a temporary ban so the government can regulate it properly. Ethereum will never get unbanned in China from ICOs. NEO will be superior

all in

>faster than any other shit coin.
so you're saying it IS a shitcoin?

Damn you're a very intelligent guy, I hope you take those into the NEO wallet and get some mad GAS

Nope not a shit coin. BTC, ethereum, NEO are the only non shit coins.

I doubt NEO is actively supported by the Chinese gov. Sounds of character for them.

Not yet. But the Chinese government will work with NEO.

I hope so

reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/6xzhuc/regarding_pboc_announcement/

You all better start buying.

nice inspect element

You live a sad life to use inspect element. Virgin.

ha! yes.

Nevertheless, 85% of my money is in NEO right now. Mostly because I bought well below the current price.

85% of your money is probably like $100 if you have to use inspect element.

Fuck I only have a couple ether and some litecoin. I'd have to transfer to btc before even getting neo right?

buy now this is taking off. FOMO

Sell some ETH for BTC, buy some NEO. Put it in a wallet and start generating some gas and leave it for some months.

I sold so many shit coins today to get NEO on sale. Now I have a good amount of NEO I'm hodling for some time.

I need a little bit of NEO to get to a full coin amount, feel like shooting me some?

AZs2XuhQ7PPYui5H6gnuAbZ5miiTZQY7uE

New fag here. I have to buy btc or eth and then use that to buy neo correct? Also which apps/website are the best?

i nearly doubled my coin portfolio in this mass fear. crypto is so easy if u have enough time

These neo shilling pajeet fucktards need quarantining in their own general. Yet Another corner of the internet these walking turds have fucked up.

If any NEO plugged holder send me some fucking coins I'll go ALL THE WAY with this chink coin.

AYB9DpmWmNPeGHZ615tYwo8sUdfDtDkYqV

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

t. bagholding extraordinaire

ICO platforms are dead in the water.

neo and eth are most definitely shitcoins

BTC is the new currency. you can make a case for an anonymous side coin (monero probably) as well as a case for utility tokens (storj, lbry, etc.) but eth/neo are obvious scams / shitcoins.

please stop 1/2

get the fuck out lmao

2/2

hmmmmm,

I love you all, save yourselves

hurr meme graph

Yeah I was all in on NEO since it was ANS, but you guys are extra fucking delusional now if you think NEO's going anywhere but down short term. I sold out for a reason. The main thing that made it moon in the first place, ICOs, is out of the picture now. Just accept that we all got RICED and move on before you end up like digibyte holders.

Please listen, I know what this is like and I know it's hard, NEO was called antshares and rebranded along with speculative gambles based on their ICO platform it caused the full market cycle, we're only entering capitulation, there is a long way to go. NEO without Chinese ICOs is not worth 2.5 billion, we will not see those highs again for awhile and we have a lot more lows to see first.

ICOs literally are not banned though

you have no idea what you are talking about fag

Looks like you missed the news that made the chinks dump ~20 billion in market cap in one hour.

Alright. Just remember you chose this path. Have fun holding something that literally doesn't have much of a purpose anymore, at least at the moment.

we tried to save them friend, I hope they listen

>>i don't know how to read engrish
>>i make assumptions and biased remarks because i'm an emotional trader

top kek

>he owns NBT

This

Neo Will be the crypto to rise from the ashes of black monday. SCREEN CAP ME.

We will be telling stories about the crash that brought us down to $16 and kept us frozen as we watched it silently climb back to $45

bought neo at 17 already at 25 now lmao ez money

Goddamn, must have payd off huh

youtube.com/watch?v=1z4T5e_jHbs