THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WEEK END DIP WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS THE END OF THE FUCKING DIP!...

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WEEK END DIP WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS THE END OF THE FUCKING DIP!? IS IT BECAUSE OF LABOR DAY!?

It's because of Chyna. They're killing us on crypto... They're killing us at the border...

I'm here just the for demented wojaks
also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but it has been going up for more than an hour now...

i like how this one says "I sold at the absolute bottom"

NO, IT'S BECAUSE OF CHAINAHHH YOU FUCKING IDIOT

discounts are over guys

everything is green this past hour. Market cap is rising.

discounts are over

the chinks are asleep right now, shit might continue when they awaken/ get out of their labor camps.

>0x moon

nah

they will read legit articles about what happened and will cry that they panicked over nothing.

There is no ICO ban.
Police is investigating 60 scamcoins.

Because of that central bank issued a warning to other banks not to invest in ICO's. ICO's were pulled from chink excanges - and most chinks didnt even used them (they used excanges based outside of chinkland). When ICO will be verfied as legit it will be back on chink excanges.

Its business as usual. Nothing to see here. Move on.

Hope you guys grabbed discounted coins today.

>he still thinks we're in a dip

SHIT, NEO is going up fast already....should've bought that instead of BNB.

Really makes me think

No, you moron. Look at the overall crypto market cap. People are selling to get profits (fiat). The psychological barrier (and literal barriers of $5000 sell walls) drove panic and the desire to cash out. It seems to be bouncing nicely now.

yeah this kind of bounce

jesus christ it's literally over

SELL NOW the jig is up

bitcoin will fall back to sub-$1 levels

I'm Satoshi Nakamoto and I can confirm is true.

I left the project for a reason.

GOLDMAN IS COMING TO REAP THE HARVEST

ooh nice jpg user

all of you retards, rebuy at 110-120 bil market cap.