Who are some of the evilest men to have ever existed?

Who are some of the evilest men to have ever existed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Uprising
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drumpf

seconded

thirded

lmfoa this is going on r/Veeky Forums!1!

Adolf Hitler and devoted Nazis in general had no moral compass whatsoever.

Alcibiades.

>*stupidest

haha ecksdee le pickel rick xDD I cant wait to post on reddit xD

>invents social platform that brings families and friends together from all across the world
>great boon for the economy and tech sector

No

Donald Trump

> t. Edgy virgin who has so little going on in his life that he defines himself and others over their taste in TV shows

Was there, son. Leave that state of mind. Overcome the emptiness. Make meaning. And you will see how pickle Rick doesnt trigger you anymore

Social media was happening with or without Facebook. I had family members on MySpace, I have family members on twitter. If not him then someone else with another platform that was cool, sleak, and easy to use like Facebook would emerge.

.....................,,-'´ . . . _,,,,,';:-,...................
....................,-(c\ \`;-=´,_,-~-, \`...............
..................,/ . . .¯'\, º ,/.'-~°,' .¯`'-,.............
................../ . . . . . .¯,_ ~--~',, . . .'\..........
.................| . . . . . . . . ¯¨¨¨(___((__мaяijuana___() ڪے
.................| . . . . . . . , . . . .`'-, . . . |..........
................/\ . . . . . . ."-,,,-'~-~' . . . '|..........
.............,/'`\,`'-, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /\..........
░░░░█▀▀░█▀█░█▀▀░░█▀▀░░█▀█░▀█▀░░░░
░░░░█▀▀░█▀█░█░▀█░█░▀█░█░█░░█░░░░░
░░░░▀░░░▀░▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░▀░░░░░

Rees-Mogg: marching proudly backwards to the 17th Century with a distinctly nasty 21st Century "oooh, look at me being all ironic" wrapping.

>If not him someone else would have done it
what's your point exactly

I agree with you. The Nazis and their leader Adolf Hitler were horrific people. It is also worth pointing how how Mao Zedong is supposed to have had the executions of the most people of all, whereas Joseph Stalin ranks next in the amounts of bloodshed, and Adolf Hitler is third, in comparison. That does not make one dictator objectively a better person than the others, when their intentions included some forms of murder, however in which way they were accomplished. There were also quite a few other statistically significant murderers, throughout history, including King Leopold II of Belgium, somebody not often taught or remembered by most people, compared to the big three of the dictators named above.

I don't know, that guy until Stalin that was such a massive rapist that Stalin wouldn't let his daughter near him? Lavrentiy Beria

Stalin killed his own people and was generally an inhumane monster

At least Hitler tried to save his country

Nazis and certain communists. Sure, Genghis Khan or Tamerlan were brutal but the times were different. 20th century supposed to be a time of peace, emancipation and pacifism.

>declaring war to several countries
>saving his country
Hitler was a subhuman.

No, Hitler tried to create the most powerful empire on Earth by murdering other ethnicities, enslaving other people and starting a devastating war that killed some 55 million people.

To be honest, most Stalin's victims were actually minorities. Poles, Tatars, Volga Germans, Ukrainians, Kazakhs...

>The Führer gave expression to his unshakable conviction that the Reich will be the master of all Europe. We shall yet have to engage in many fights, but these will undoubtedly lead to most wonderful victories. From there on the way to world domination is practically certain. Whoever dominates Europe will thereby assume the leadership of the world.

Yeah, it was obviously a defensive war.

And Georgians, his literal people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Uprising