Alright motherfuckers place your bets. Is this a dead cat bounce or will crypto return to normal?

Alright motherfuckers place your bets. Is this a dead cat bounce or will crypto return to normal?

>it's another whale accumulation episode

BTC to $5k+

dcb

Once it goes up to a reasonable level people will sell with a mild profit to avoid this incoming mess.

should I not buy?

Now is the time to sell nigga. Use the little recovery as last chance to sell. Then buy back for half the price next week

BTC will be $10k in two weeks

neo/eth are dead with the china ICO ban. SEC soon to follow. the great scam purge is beginning.

Return to normal and more. September is going to be wild

heard august was going to be wild all of july
heard september was going to be wild all of august
hmmm

>ETH is ICOs
how can you possibly be this stupid? I'm bullish on this cheap, hopefully ICO-free ETH. ETH is so much more than shitcoins run by scam companies built on it.

The issue is that people are centralizing shit that shouldn't be centralized. Once we have tokens that offer something decentralized that purely exist on the blockchain (see decentralized exchanges) we'll see an explosion of ethereum price and an undoubted usurping of bitcoin. Not saying that we're there or close at this moment. It's hard to say when this will happen. I know of one project that is doing just this though.

heard your mum was wild last night

dead cat bounce. see yall at 3200

I heard that on saturday

>I know of one
k-kyber?

>muh smart contracts
>still hasn't solved the oracle problem

eth is the shittiest of shitcoins. literally nothing more than an ICO scamming platform, and now that is going away. enjoy your bags idiot

>pretty much nobody is making predictions

considering a lot of quality altcoins have been rebouncing for a few hours, I think people are getting comfy again.

Besides, the volumes are massive, people are really buying a lot.

Might be stabilisation soon

Well first of all, we should agree that the misleading news in China wasn't an accident.

Were they crashing it to take everyone's crypto at 4k?

Or is this the beginning of a much larger attack, and deeper crash ?

Same volume as the last dead cat bounce