If you have access to the presale you are guaranteed access to the ICO

>If you have access to the presale you are guaranteed access to the ICO

I'm not even shilling at this point. Now I'm just bragging.

/comfy/ thread get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-chainlink/?awt_l=4t8pD&awt_m=gNujJPzj3r561PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worst Ico handling so far. Even OMG was better at this point. Are the devs even alive?

I'm sorry you didn't get in new friend

Invested 250 ETH. But don't worry i am out asap.

The chillest ICO atm is greenmed, I just went 50% on it.

>Worst Ico handling so far.

How so?

Source? There's nothing about that in the slack.

You have to get in to the ico? Isn't it public?

no whitepaper 3 days before the crowdsale, literally NO answers to any questions in the slack (just fucking Rory who says "I will ask the devs" and then doesn't report back), no information at all on how the crowdsale will work, or even the presale which is just about over now.

BUT THE GOT A SHIFT PARTNERSHIP (or sth like that) - buy now 100k or stay poor fag

Million Dollar project who isn't able to communicate :)

b-b-b-but SWIFT!

ChainLink have a working product and a partnership with SWIFT you stupid pajeets.

Stay poor.

>Implying communication with NEETs who want to invest their lunch money is required

Stay poor anons. I know people who invested 600 ETH in the pre-sale and are still going to buy more during the crowdsale, Your loss if you miss out.

idk, I put in 20 eth last week, but it would sure be nice to read some info about the project by now

Relax. I know people who will make this take off even if it probably won't even be required. People on leddit are fudding this to keep the plebs away, they did the same with DNT and ZRX. This shit will pump.

>muh SWIFT
Kys retards and fuck this russian scam coin
LITERALLY no information about anything, that rory guy doesn't even know what the fuck is going on with his own project.
He's just jerking off on slack answering the same retarded questions all day.
Somebody post that pic when someone asked if the presale was over.
What a fucking shitshow...
I made it to the presale but honestly I would press the "refund" button if there was one.

What's with all this fudding? I'm seeing at LEAST 2x gains if a white paper gets released before the ico

This is all the nolink crowd can do until the whitepaper comes out. Once it comes out and shatters expectations post academic Cornell review, this will be the most obvious moon mission in history. They want to be able to beat the bots and fud best they can, but every thread on biz that asks what the most promising ICO is --filled with Chainlink because its the truth

Blinded fag. Even when you are invested tell the truth. This Ico is handled garbage.

Sergey and Satoshi walk in a bar, Sergey has to take a shit so he goes to the bathroom, but finds out there is no paper, so he asks the owner : "Why is there no toilet paper?" and the owner replies : "Sorry, its pending academic review"

This is an American ICO though.

No one gives a shit, as soon as you get your tokens dump at EtherDelta you fucking autist.

Kek

Asking for $32 million based on a fucking website and a couple of meme pictures with biggest companies in the world without anybody could've made.

And if you say SWIFT one more time I swear to god. They just did the testing, like they did with multiple blockchain technologies.
Nothing is set in stone when it comes any collab. with SWIFT.

They cannot deliver the most basic things: whitepaper and communication.
If they cannot deliver this, how do you play on them to work with all those big companies they listed.

Fuck outta here

American ICO by Sergey, ok bud.
I won't be dumping shit on that third world tier exchange.

>fudding coz he couldn't get into the presale.

>telling the truth is FUD
nice delusion, tell me one thing I said is false

Also did you read my previous post, I got into the presale. That doesn't mean I'll do their fucking job in shilling this thing.
If they can't communicate even between themselves, the team members, then this project is fucked from the start.

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-chainlink/?awt_l=4t8pD&awt_m=gNujJPzj3r561PI

There's an actual partnership with SWIFT, I don't know what you mean by "Set in stone", I don't think they need to really suck each other's dick for people to know they're together.

Their crowdsale is launching in a few days. They're probably too busy to answer the same retarded question on slack when they know if they get the whitepaper out, they won't have to answer you mouth breathers all day long.

As for proof of their team. Brian lio and Ari Jeuls alone make me feel safe. Absolute fucking geniuses

0/10 made me reply