ITT: Veeky Forumssapointments

ITT: Veeky Forumssapointments

>That russian shill who tries to claim Finland lost the winter war
>Tripfag who posts in allcaps
>What if x?

>safespace stormfag shitposter

Not had one for a while but
> "obvious statement" what did he mean by this?

>post with political agenda
>humanities posts
>greentexting

>implying that memeing philosophy isn't the best thing that the internet has come up with so far

Literally kys

But didnt Finns lose teritorry to the Russians in the end? I mean shit, Russians got beaten but they eventually broke through the Mannerheim line and took lands they requested.

The R*ssian objective was the same as it was in the baltics, that is, forcing a soviet domination and communist revolution on the neighboring countries.

Trying to say that Karelia was their only goal is a bit naïve desu

>Why do all Leftists want to destroy the white race?

The Finns "lost" but not as much as they could have and the Soviets didn't complete their main objective of complete subjugation.

Do you mean that tripfag that posts in all caps using an Arab name?

>That autist spamming every thread about the Rothschilds

That's the one

Why can't leftists answer a simple question, is it because you are brainwashed?

>that atheist jew who calls hitler shitler
>that anatolian who LARP as a turk
>that unironical wewuzzer who insist that north africans are black
>those /leftypol/ drone shilling for communism
>this stormfag who keeps asking why leftist wants to destroy the white race
>this animeposter who LARP as a muslim

>t. Rothschilds

Arab? His name is Kevin Munoz and he's mexican.

He always uses Arab letters in his name
And calls everybody an infidel whilst calling them liars

>the faggot who spams shit threads with a picture of Marx
>the Africa spammer
>the poster who insists that Castro, Che, and other lightweights were equivalent to Hitler and Stalin

hi /leftypol/

he's LARPing

So he's just a fat Mexican?

Also who remembers that other guy, his name was Sultan Vizir Mehmed III or something. He always messed with people, I miss him now.

You don't have to be /leftypol/ to know that Castro didn't kill hundreds of thousands of Cubans and ruin the whole economy.

>refuses to accept given answers
>responds with a small range of preset canned answers that don't mean anything
>calls others brainwashed.

>is x white?
>weekly thread about ancient egypt's race

>is x white
>honestly not engaging in the most vital discussion for the upcoming racewar
shygddt

>deus vlut XD

>i was born so called jewish

>upcoming racewar
*tips tinfoil-hat*

What is impressive is that he do merely repete the same thing, every text of him have a different theme, even tho they are linked by the same spirit.
I save one of those:

I was born “jewish” although I hate judaism and all other religions.
I am 100% atheist.
I don’t see myself as “jewish” but as an atheist.
If it was up to me all synagogues, mosuqes and churches will be burn to ashes.
And all religious muslims,Jews,Christians,Buddhists,hinduists,shintoists will be killed.
I believe that there is no such thing as “god” or “gods” and that we, like the great, late, Charles Darwin proved, evolved from apes through millions of years of evolution.
What has always angered me is that shitler and the rest of the nazis hated us the so called “jews” and eventually murdered 6 million of us , because we don’t like “german”.
And yet shitler and the all the rest of the nazis were in alliance with the japanese.
And even gave the Japanese the title of “ honorary aryans”.
Yes, sure, because the Japanese, unlike us the so called “jews” are all 2m tall ,blonde with blue eyes and a straight nose.
“honorary aryans” my ass, the japanese look like shit.
I look better and more european than any fucking jap ever will .
Heck I have blue eyes, is there a fucking jap in this world with blue eyes?.
I hate japs, Rosevelt should have gassed all of them when he interned them.I saved one of his texts

I think you just made up the last part. Way to ruin his autistically repetition of questions that don't mean what they seem.

the guy who posts a collage of shitty image macros any time someone mentions Enver Hoxha

>That autist that would defend the Sith Empire if they didn't have a Rothschild bank

Constantine
Whomever posted that fake Constantine hypostasis post, even though it did drive him away from the board.
That crazy Baptist guy who keeps insisting that Catholics aren't real Christians, and that he can ignore every scriptural argument because he feels God within him.
That Hebrew grammar nazi (Haven't seen him in a while either).

>that one fag that always used to shit up threads about africa with racism and post crime statistics when he felt threatened

>daily reminder the galactic empire did not have a central banking clan bank

>every fucking post has the same filename
golly gee

Hebrew Grammar Nazi is hilarious tho.

I hate that Imperial Cult retard who always posts his /x/-tier video in literally every thread he infests.

That one Great Game fag who made that thread a while ago. Only thing he talks about is the Great Game.

like this?

Bizarre, obvious attempts at "subtle redpilling" through pointed questions that answer themselves.
>was he actually a bad guy or was it just jewish propaganda?

I miss Constantine. The original. And the LARPer. There were a few for a while all trying to fuck with him, but he outlasted them. I remember someone blowing his cover and reminding him that that wasn't what the original Constantine would have said. But outside of religion threads the Constantines usually knew their shit.

I remember a Murad II bin Blaberdae or something like that.

Tfw no one has written about me yet, Phoneposting or otherwise

Tfw a good historian

This is the one
He kekked with everybody and was overall a good guy
I need him back to make Veeky Forums better again

He had just the right amount of irony where you could never be sure if he was serious or not.

>Incatard

>Mexican tripfag who worships Hitler
>"Why do Leftists want to destroy the white race?"
>Wtf I love Hitler now

>why can I not grasp basic scientific literacy and read books by someone other than a conspiracy theorist?
>why Leftycuck why?

Do some soul searching friend :-4)

>Hebrew Grammar Nazi
I'm not familiar. Who is he?