Hello all, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I need a quick way to make $200...

Hello all, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I need a quick way to make $200, my t second year of college just started and while I was able to find all my books on library Genesis, there is an online program I have to buy to turn in our lab assignments, if anyone knows how I can possibly do this and have the money by Friday, I will be eternally grateful
>Pic related syllabus

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NBT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nubits (NBT) VERSION 1 READY - MOONLIGHT IN PROGRESS BUY BUY BTC-NBT
Today at 08:40:01 PM
Reply with quote Edit message Delete message #1
I have a special news for you, i receive a call from the team manager programming of Nubit, the version 1.0 is out and pass all the test !

you have been warned my friend Wink 30 bitcoin + in 4 hours allready good luck

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NBT

>suck 2 dicks
>buy kneepads
>suck 20 dicks
>buy online course

Honestly that's where I'm heading if I don't get the cash together by friday night.

>ask parents for small loan
>ask friends for small loan
>get a job if you don't have one
If you're seriously unable to gather up $200 because you're THAT poor, talk to the teacher about it.

on binance.

I'm not kidding, I really am that poor. My mom's a meth smoking loser who lives off a disability check, I recently got a job but won't even start for another week, my friends are all broke college kids, I had a similar issue with the same professor last semester for a programming class, his response was " tough shit."
Is there any crypto that can accumulate to 200 quickly? I have a decent PC from a year ago when I had a different job and if there's a way to use its potential I'm all ears. It's obviously no type of mining rig though.

literally every crypto is about to rebound tomorrow, NEO is your darkhorse. you can flip it in < 12 hrs for easy money

This basically, but retards will shout China shit here and won't buy in then post their wojaks later.

Are they easy to mine? I'm not much into the crypto scene

Is it still easy to mine NEO? I literally have -2.76 in my bank account so I can't exactly buy some directly

yep, yoyow was completely unaffected by china news and still has a sub 5 million market cap. 10x should be easy as shit

But can you still mine them without a specialized PC? I mean mine isn't trash but it's not a rig by any means.

Lmao, what the fuck? This level of shameless shilling is absurd.

Fuck off back to your reddit if you want to cry about shilling and ignore an opportunity to make bank.

Can I send you bitcoin user? What's your address?

>Get a job
>Work literally like two days
>Goal achieved

The fact that I have to explain this shows you're probably too retarded for a meaningful college degree anyway and you're just going to end up in crippling debt for the rest of your life

I have a job but it hasn't started yet, have to wait for a background check to pass, if you would have read the thread you would have seen I said this already. Plus I'm an Information Technology major, so shove it up your ass sir.

Honestly that wasn't my intention of this thread but if you want to I will not say no, thank you so much if this is real.
I believe the address is:
1AEoDaJWm4a RTwwzriTEeaA9Y4LdJgLsTM
If it's not then tell me cause I'm still new to the whole crypto thing.

You can't mine NEO

My apologies, I'm very new to crypto.

Here's the scan thing in case it's easier.

Bump... anyone have any ideas...?