How do you resist the urge of buying drugs with your coins?

How do you resist the urge of buying drugs with your coins?

there is no way you are 18 or older

By not being a filthy druggy.

alcohol is the only drug i need and i can buy it with cash

because my only addiction now is gains

By valuing my superior mental stability

just a bit of lsd, ket, md, 2cb. nothing too bad

Drugs are a waste of money.

>needing the liquid jew

Opened my BTC wallet from 2015. a couple BTC spent on drugs....

please don't make fun of my diease

t. someone who has never had a trip which permanently bettered them

Whoa dude...

>someone who didnt have enough life experience that needed to eat shit to gain insight.

Agreed user, let them keep dreaming

>woah dude like I tripped so hard I saw this ancient guy and he was like wooow and after that my man I been different like shit mannn hahaha drugs
FUck off

this is a high stakes game that can only be won through big balls and copious amounts of alcohol.

>t. neets too afraid to try LSD

does gear count?

I learned so much about myself... and life.. when I did the drug.. Whoa. Life is just awesome. :)

>they can't conceive of any benefits of altered states of consciousness

by not being a degenerate with such urges in the first place

I buy the amount I need on the day. I don't go into my bags.

Why do you think so poorly of psychedelics? Is it really because big daddy government told you so? Allow me to briefly elaborate on how mushrooms helped me
>be lonely miserable faggot
>work 40 hours a week, rest of time is ALL spent smoking weed and playing video games
>life going nowhere but I see nothing wrong with it, I'm happy right?
>friend offers me some shrooms, sure why not
>have a crazy, inexplicably surreal trip but don't think much of it
About one week after my trip I started to realize how fucking pathetic my life was. I had no friends, a shitty job, and an unfulfilling life. I was going nowhere. This never truly clicked with me until that trip, which highlighted everything wrong with myself and my life. Since then I've become extremely Veeky Forums, got a gf, started going to college, dropped all drugs, started cooking, playing guitar, found a better job, and I feel genuinely happy and fulfilled every day now. That trip made me see how fucking sad my life was, and gave me the opportunity to salvage it. It was easily the most important experience of my life.

But go ahead, bash drugs because
>lmao weed dude

Do it sustainably so it doesnt dip into savings :^) an example would be mescaline containing cacti. You can trip a few times a year for free, or even sell it to succulent enthusiasts. Go for the ones that have short spikes, they want to be eaten, you know. Planning to grow tobacco this year to maximise my income aswell as a bit of passive income

i havent done the math but i spent probably at least 30k worth of bitcoin on drugs between 2014-2016. no regerts.

I have spent roughly 30 grand on the drug sites since 2016 but that wasn't without buying a shit ton of btc for $15 years before that. And you best believe I got a return on that 30 g, but shits too hot now and its a literal niggers game. Great way to make friends in prison too, and you will certainly lose your virginity in a dark alley there. Thanks drugs, you made me see how awesome life is

or you could just start off as a non-shitter and never need the shrooms

I just do it because you faggots get so defensive about it and it's fun to watch you cry like babies when people attack your precious psychedelics. I've done drugs before. They really aren't a big deal.

>growing tobacco
>passive income

fuck Veeky Forums is stupid

are you a creative person?

Because most DNM have been shut down and if you get caught with degenerate substances then you get locked up and ass raped.

>tfw too pussy to try psychadelics

i'll just stick with xtc and coca

I get 1600$ of welfare a month. Thats plenty for weed, even though its 20$/gram here.

My cryptos are worth 35K$. Gotta love finland.

What the fuck does that mean, what defines being a creative person. I was real creative with your mom last night, spooted up her nose and she blew it out on your sister

That's true, not everyone needs them. It's also worth noting that some people (particularly latent schizos) will have AWFUL experiences with psychedelics and should never try them. They're not for everyone but to the people they work for, they have a lot of potential value.
>aren't a big deal
For you, sure. I know people on both sides of the spectrum; some do it for fun, some do it for insight and some hate it. It's personal preference. Don't make a hyperbolic declaration because of YOUR experience and YOUR experience alone.
If you're genuinely interested in trying them start with a low dosage and work your way up. People react differently to psychedelics (ie someone may take 3tabs of acid like a champ whereas another would trip the FUCK out)

By not being a degenerate piece of shit.

I guess investment is a more accurate word for the labour and resources put in. A pack of 20 here cost roughly $18 aud (recent 12.5% tax increase) and you can yield 3-4 ounces a plant. Sounds pretty decent and definetely a market for it

Because I want to cash out one day. I will never let my gainz account be tainted with transfers to known drug website wallets or addresses. Imagine they want me to show them every transaction and trade to prove I didn't launder money or get it from illegal means, then I want to be able to do this.

I have thought about cashing out to fiat then buying some more bitcoin on local bitcoins and using a different wallet for it though.

i dont fight that urge

creative person in the sense that you have created things that have been admired in some capacity by others. uncommon ability or ingenuity, originality, talent, knack, skill, genius, usually arts related

you calling him gay?

small dick nigga

your aversion to risk taking assures you are a complete vagene, however, i must say, you surely do not think you have more life experience than the countless scientists,philosophers,inventors,programmers,authors,musicians,etc, who have used mind altering drugs?

lmao you drink cheap beer and smoked weed once

Do drugs to take my mind off of it

>bought btc not long ago just to buy drugs
>alphabay shut down the same day
>"what do"
>discovered magic underworld of crypto trading
>money is now my only drug

THIS

>bought 0.03 bitcoins today
>heart palpitations already

because i dont know how, and the only thing i smoke is weed, because dumb sluts think you're cool if you do.
You better believe i'd be bringing fat sacks to parties if i knew how though.

I only take armodaf and noopept. I'd rather have the chemicals I take to benefit me rather than turn me into a degenerate.

>I was deconstructed and reconstructed as my subjective consciousness was made aware of an infinite number of perceptions. Space, time, introspection, physical boundaries... these things assumed curious dimensions; minutes telescoped into hours, experiential music, synesthesia, ordinary objects being personified as if they were an extension of my own identity. Eventually there was an exaltation of impossible sensation which evaded all branches of human lexicon. As my ego dissolved, I assumed the locus of all knowledge before my reconstitution into the macroverse...

>not abusing OTC deliriants
>not taking 150mg of dph and having an epic fap
>not taking 900mg of dph and running in transcendent terror from the hatman riding his giant spiders big as hounds

Dont waste your time with those guys anons they are young neets living with their parents who are too young and too pussy to try drugs

People who trip say that to sober people because words literally cannot describe. It's just a waste of breath. There's no way to understand it without doing it.

I was like that every time I came back from a heavy salvia trip. You try for a minute to explain then you quickly realise that the concepts you experienced are ineffable and dont have words for them. Imagine describing a brand new colour to someone.

That episode of rick and morty where he and jerry go all trippy was a decent attempt at it, but still fell short. There's a conceptual side you cant depict.

Hey brother, just lay off of it. One thing will lead to another. If you're in bad shape, go smoke some flower, please don't touch the other stuff. It only makes live more complicated.

nigga wat?? are you mentally unstable or physically retarded?

t. someone who hasn't had a trip so profound that he didn't need psychedelics anymore

Breakthrough on DMT a few times and come back

How do I stop spending money on prostitutes even though im 2k in debt?

Im on test e so I am really really horny to the point where I am about to try to find a backpage one that will let me fuck her raw. If I dont do it I fap 4 times a day which makes me really tired. I have a ok success rate at clubs but going out and trying my game feels like fucking work plus I end up spending a lot of money on drinks (where I live its $10 a shot). My problem is that I dont have any social circle. I have like a handful of friends but not really a network of people where I regularly meet and get introduced to girls. Also tinder is useless for me since im a failed normie. Im about to get fucking HIV and knock up some cheap whore idk what to do im going crazy over this shit

lol i've heard about that epic dph fap so many times now but when i tried it , it literally didn't enhance it at all it just made me slightly tired.
and one high dose trip was literally like hell with tarantulas everywhere, why do dph trips almost always create spider/ bug hallucinations? is there a secret spider part of our brain that gets activated by dph?

does it make you sharper or more awake?
i've tried modafinil ,noopept and even combined them but they do nothing to me.

Cause they suck compared to this.

>Money is my drug

I don't get this. I mean I do but I don't. Yes I've had breakthroughs and yes I don't need psychedelics to trip anymore, in fact I'm constantly hallucinating (like extraasensory, not like how all sensory information is made of of hallucination) but taking psychedelics still feels beneficial

I don't

It's not really worth the effort to try to convince people who don't want to know, user. It's alright to be defensive, but there's no reason to try to convince others on a controversial topic like this. If someone is comfortable with it, they'll gravitate towards it themselves, regardless of whether a spiritual experience is promised.

I'm glad you found the same solace I did, even though tryptamines are a bit of a brute force way to achieve it, and I'm a little unhappy with myself for falling so low that I was willing to try more abusive chemicals. They did truly change my life for the better when I found them, and I'm very thankful for their existence.

I do wish more people knew about them, but the damning of drugs is something ingrained in our culture because of addiction's prevalence. That's why I think it needs to be something fueled by a desire for self-discovery, and that's not something you can really convince anyone of, especially if they're already happy with themselves.

The real question should be:

Do you buy less drugs with the same amount of crypto now? Or do you buy MORE drugs with the same amount of crypto in the future?

Buy by the gram when gains reach +40% from cost basis during a bull market, then vacuum seal for storage. Consumable goods pricing is a race to the bottom in a free market.

I took acid once when I was 18, and I haven't believed in god ever since.

Best $20 I've ever spent.

You can never have enough Insight user.

If you ever fuck a hooker raw you should just kill your worthless self. Other than that I don't know what to tell you. Stop acting like a nigger in heat and control your god damned self. Jerk off 3x a day then 2x then 1x etc. Jfc man it'snot rocket science. You don't need to come crying to strangers on the internet like a little bitch, you know the answers. Fucking christ

Don't. Lookup HPPD. I had a traumatic trip, and I can't even smoke weed anymore. I wish I could go back and not do them. It's ruined my life. My brain is so wrecked, and I feel it all the time.

I dont

>buying drugs that make you worse off
How about you, instead, by drugs that make you better off? Modafinil, roid stacks, etc.

God damn that album is a masterpiece. My goal in crypto is make enough dough to buy Tame Impala gear and make a sick record like that. The drums, man...

I know that test e feel. Get a tinder and find some 5/10 girl to pound in your spare time. Don't say it's useless, because it's not. The whole point of the fucking app is to get laid. Even if you're a 6/10, you can hook a 4/10.

nice taste
saucerful of secrets and piper at the gates of dawn are also amazing albums to hear while on lsd

LSD/Shrooms makes people way better off than Modafinil/Roids are you serious?

I never listened to Saucer but Piper is maybe the best psych album of all time imo. You can't replicate the childlike energy/whimsical nature without a good dose

Can someone give me an idea on where to buy shrooms online... I tried Hansa but it got seizes the day I found it.

nice! from same region but a little harder and maybe a different dose....

They from Perth? I'll check em out. I dig Temples and other bands from that scene

you need to get a gf or wife

Yes, I am 100% serious kek. Modafinil got got me a 4.0 and a published research paper, along with the occasional addy. test and tren got me a goal body, amazing lifts, and a shit ton of women.

What did LSD ever do for anyone? Make them pretend to see God and go through some "spiritual" epiphany? Oh, please.

Art and science.

The fuck is test e and where can I get some?

My libido is so fucking shot I can't even get it up without physically working myself up for several hours and it's such a chore I can't be assed

>taking neurotoxins to temporarily retain information better

You obviously are not the creative type, but have fun with your bitches and amazing lifts needledick

It's short for testosterone enanthate. It mimics the testosterone produced by your testicles. Your balls and dick get smaller, literally, as a result of its use.

Only your balls, your dick stays the same size. The ball shrinkage is also temporary. You can use HCG as well to keep your balls active and have zero shrinkage.

Armodaf makes it so much easier to stay awake (but not necessarily focused), while Noopept powder gives a pretty decent kick for focus. No idea why it's not working for you though, dosage maybe? I've heard depressants (such as nicotine, alcohol and cannabinoids) negate the desired effect.

yah man all from Perth. some tasty psyche developing in random places round the world! post more covers of cool shit to listen to we need it