Listen, I'm a pretty open minded guy. But I also know how to think objectively. Historically speaking...

Listen, I'm a pretty open minded guy. But I also know how to think objectively. Historically speaking, it makes sense to me why Africa has never accomplished anything of note ever (and no, North Africa doesn't count as Africa). But here is my concern. The year is 2017. They receive billions in annual aid and outside investment. They have access to the internet and a better understanding of global politics. They STILL have literal diamonds, gold, and oil overflowing from the ground. Not useful for a developing civilization? Fine. But again, it's 2017. They know what it is and what to do with it. So why is it that they still have not progressed beyond a manure hut?

>inb4 someone links long exposure skyline pics of some African city which was literally built by whites or Chinese trying to help them out

Other urls found in this thread:

mckinsey.com/global-themes/middle-east-and-africa/the-closest-look-yet-at-chinese-economic-engagement-in-africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because economics dictates that conditions still aren't favorable to invest in manufacturing in SSA. And desu, that is still a gross understatement since the Chinese actually are starting to build sweatshops in Ethiopia and other parts of SSA. tl;dr They already are starting to industrialize you're just missing it

mckinsey.com/global-themes/middle-east-and-africa/the-closest-look-yet-at-chinese-economic-engagement-in-africa

How about you just go back to leftypol you degenerate moron? It's becoming really annoying that anytime we try to have a real discussion in here that goes against your leftist worldview, your first instinct is to shut it down. You're stupid and ill. Leave us alone

Roll.

God damn it

>REEEEEEEEEE I JUST WANTED TO SHIT ON AFRICA REEEEEEEEEE

Yes but this is not Africa doing anything. This is China doing everything for them in exchange for access to their land/resources and more importantly their lack of human rights laws

HOL DA FUK UP

>muh leftypol
Meanwhile OP posts his 20th Africa bait thread this week. The topic has been beaten to death already.

No it hasn't. An answer has never been reached on this issue.

cept it is literally every thread

>I don't understand how industrialization works
We know OP, we know

As if that's the type of angle he's actually trying to go with these threads. We all know why he spams them, and it's not to generate any genuine discussion.

Because the world needs to go back to being governed with a firm but iron fist by the white race. The current era is an aberration. Africa would be a paradise under the guidance of the white man, the most compassionate and humanistic race the earth has ever birthed.

Yes it is. It's just people like you that derail the thread because of your racist close-minded views being threatened

>So why is it that they still have not progressed beyond a manure hut?
>BTW proving to me that Africans have progressed beyond manure huts doesn't count

What did OP mean by this?

Just sage, report and ignore.

fuck off, seriously so sick of these threads

Yup! That's all you lefties know how to do.

>wahhh his perspective is mean!!!
>I'll just ignore reality and virtue signal to my friends about it

Kys my man

>It's just people like you that derail the thread because of your racist close-minded views being threatened
This thread would be completely filled with simplified, racist opinions if nobody ever said anything to the contrary.

No one is saying anything to the contrary. People post their thoughts and the only rebuttal is >sage, report, and ignore

This has been the leftist argument for years now. Just ignore it and say nice things instead!!!!!

>no progress besides huts

They have cities with skyscrapers

Or in OP's case

Yup! That's all you Nazi faggots know how to do.

>wahhh his facts contradicts my!!!
>I'll just ignore reality, shift goal posts, and shitpost endlessly on /his

Kys my man

You start by saying Africans have Made no progress besides huts and you expect to be taken seriously?

Rolling.

That's how it works though. Capital and tech will flow to where they're needed for a resource more developed places require.

Africa's problem is that they've been mostly cut off for so long until recently from Eurasia's flow of information and people. There were places in Europe and Asia that were pretty undeveloped for a long time because of the logistics of reaching more developed areas that were sharing inventions and goods for thousands of years.

>we
>us
>kys
Fuck off, you crossboarding scum. Nobody regular on Veeky Forums would willingly add yet another of these retarded "why is Africa so shit" threads we have 5 of every fucking day.
You are an outsider, and it's glaringly obvious to anyone that posts here.

>try to have a real discussion
>hurrdurrrr leftiiiiists
>So why is it that they still have not progressed beyond a manure hut?
You obviously haven't been interested in a serious discussion right from the start.
Not that you are even able to do so even if you wanted.

African nations are infant nations still, most were created in the 60s from extractive colonies with a bunch of different tribes with feudal systems.
Most countries have to go through a century of civil war more or less until politics replace warfare.

Rolling!

Well I hope it works out for them. My issue is that China's approach isn't looking to establish any form of permanent residency in Africa (be it jobs, infrastructure, etc....) which is what Africans need. Something needs to be retained from the relationship.

>They STILL have literal diamonds, gold, and oil overflowing from the ground

Nigga do you think the whole of Africa is just one big bank vault? Some countries, like Nigeria, have oil and their economies have benefitted enormously from it. Nigeria is a developing country, as opposed to an undeveloped one.

Niger has nothing of value apart from Uranium deposits. SA has a lot of diamonds and precious metals.

However, this is not Ancient/Medieval period anymore; the most developed countries are not wealthy because they have a shit load of diamonds, gold or metals. A significant problem with the African economies is that they're undeveloped, tertiary economies. They're reliant upon the value of the naturally resources they're in possession of.

Then again, often they're not in possession of these resources. The Indians and Chinese companies do really dirty deals with corrupt African governments to exploit the plant-genetic resources of their countries.

What is happening in Africa at the moment, is that they're developing from tertiary economies with the help of investment from China and India. The problem is, a lot of this investment comes with dirty deals due to high corruption in African nations as well as CHina and India.

The whole point is, your post is bullshit; Africa is developing incredibly quickly.

Roll

Well shit, that's the worst dubs I've ever rolled.

OP spams this thread over and over, just post the infallible rebuttal and sage

bad luck dude, enjoy patricia

sge

wgat

Please, don't give me a trashy one.

interesting

rollin'

Roll